Damn, FREE PIZZA girl is looking hot in this one

Damn, FREE PIZZA girl is looking hot in this one

Other urls found in this thread:

screendaily.com/news/blade-runner-2049-will-be-r-rated-confirms-denis-villeneuve/5112413.article
youtube.com/watch?v=cO_etqijSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywd0yNXmHaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAT FUCKING GOOSE

this shot looks like it literally has been ripped from the original movie, down to the lighting

>that bitch is in it
Oh great, it's going to be one of THOSE movies.
I'm disappointed that if I watch the new XXX or John Wick I have to put up with neither film pretending that dyke can act/is sexy.

At least free pizza is sexy.

Fucking Harrison Ford looks like he's just been woken up at 4am.

>Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

My gut tells me this is actually going to be really fucking good.

Harrison looks like they just got him for a week and he just turned up in his own clothes

Wasn't the whole point of Blade Runner to be classical noir in a future setting? This shit looks like generic scifi

>'Blade Runner 2049' will be R-rated, confirms Denis Villeneuve

screendaily.com/news/blade-runner-2049-will-be-r-rated-confirms-denis-villeneuve/5112413.article
>screendaily.com/news/blade-runner-2049-will-be-r-rated-confirms-denis-villeneuve/5112413.article
>screendaily.com/news/blade-runner-2049-will-be-r-rated-confirms-denis-villeneuve/5112413.article

man. this is fucking stupid. so, I guess Deckard is not a replicant? or is the BEEG TWEEEST gonna be we find out Deckard is a replicant? either way, answering the one of the biggest questions in cinema (is Deckard a replicant?) really ruins the ambiguity of the ending of the first movie.

So glad that Villeneuve got Fancher back to write. It's going to be good.

>I run

is that the "HELLO REDDlT" guy on the right?

do you think back in the day harrison ford would have thought one day he would be wearing these hipster pants for teenagers?

I thought this was Drive 2 for a minute

Apparently the film won't answer of he's a replicant or not.

This movie will be good, people and the critics will like it and like all Villeneuve films it will be forgotten after 2 months

Is the Goose dare I say...

/our guy/?

Is cyberpunk back?

I know not to take Promotional Photos seriously but these look like shit. Like a Cyberpunk TV Show instead of Blade Runner.

Also couldn't they give Harrison Ford a Jacket

But the promo pic in literally looks like it was something ripped straight out of the original film, as someone else already said.

I think the Goose is going to be great in this, but I'm still wary about Ford's screen time amount; I want as little as possible for him.

That's not Ruby Rose, it's Ana De Armas.

but if he's alive 30 years later, that implies he's human as replicants have short life span.

I dunno. I don't mind a new Blade Runner but I just wish Deckard wasn't in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cO_etqijSVY

Harrison looks like one of those dogs from the youtube shame dog videos

"harrison did you chew the remote, did you? Bad harrison, BAD!"

>be ford harrison
>be rich from star wars and indiana jones
>they are making a blade runner sequal
>ok.jpg
>they want me in it
>dont really want to be
>but they offer $$$$$
>fuck it, ill just show up with regular clothes
>they actual release promo art with me dressed like that not giving a fuck
>mfw

Goose delivered the best comedic performance this year and will probably win best actor.

It's the decade of the Goose

Strong Spaniard + Cuban qt genes rises again.

I know my post was sloppy. Ruby rose being forced makes me less willing to see movies I want to see.

And de Areas in this movie makes me worried that it's just going to be modern blade runner. Instead of a weird, slow relationship with Rachel; Goose is going to meet vulnerable Spanish girl who tells an emotional story and then they have sex and the scene lingers too long.

The secret is obviously a cure that extends replicant lifespans.

There's no other reason for Decker to be as old as he is without completely ruining the controversy that he could've been a replicant.

Also got the impression that he and Gosling both share the same programmed, base memories as soon as he started playing with the piano; Gosling's just a newer model with a different look.

Roy Batty and the nexus 6 replicants had a life span of 4 years. For all we know Deckard was a unique one.

Great, it looks like it's another soft reboot a la Jurassic World and Force Awakens. It will be a new story, but just recycle the imagery from the first one to the point of it being a lackluster bore fest.

>And this is the board were i post all my BLACKED content...

GITS will still be better. Mark my words.
This Blade Runner will feel like a cheap version of the already cheap original movie.

Based Anne Of Weapons.

Bait

You're a fucking idiot either way.

I DRIVE

>when you just arrived in set and they're shooting for a poster and don't give a fuck

Alright enjoy your modernized classic.

Wish they'd shoot this movie to make it look like it was shot in the 80's

epic facebook-post bro

Who cares about fucking Harrison Ford and why is he even on this. Will Wesley Snipes at least make a cameo?

>have an opportunity to make cinematic history and release the sequel in the year the original was set
>Jump the gun two years early because Harrison Ford is done acting.

thanks m8 I worked hard for it.

Hope this launches the BCU

Bladerunner Cinematic Universe

The director's cut will be released in 2019

I feel like this movie is just going to end up being a rehash of the original, much like how TFA was to ANH.

After reading the synopsis, I can already tell how the plot's going to go.

>Goose is a replicant but he doesn't know it
>replicants are now out of control and a performing terrorist acts against against humans on a regular basis
>Goose tasked to find and take down a secret that gives an advantage to extend replicant lifespans
>tracks down Deckard since he was
the Bladerunner involved in the first case where some replicants were trying to do just that
>runs into Ford, who takes on this Roy Batty/Gaff combo role as initially a friend who will later turn out to be a foe
>Goslings memories are Ford's memories, he doesn't know but Ford can tell
>the chick will play the same role as Rachel - the love interest who assumes she's human but is actually a replicant
>Gosling forced to kill Ford because he discovers he's in on the conspiracy
>film ends with Goose having an identity crisis about whether he's a replicant or not, elopes chick into the sunset to enjoy whatever time he has left.

There. I bet that's going to be the basic gist of the movie, through and through.

>my feet hurt
>it's raining
>i forgot my jacket, it's cold
>the neon light is blinding me
>ryan gosling's eyes look weird
>why is he taller than me

just let him die in peace

I bet Ryan Gosling is that blade runner in the book who doesn't know that he is a replicant or that he is working for replicants

Like using film?

>hey Harrison, have you been to wardrobe yet
>[mumbling incoherently] ah emm uhhhagh ehh dhhh... mmmrm
>forget it, just take the photo

>Ford isn't dressed in full Blade Runner regalia

FUCK OFF

>Weapon Ana
I love her

will that coat becomes the next Drive jacket ?

Someone post a webm with Ana and Keanu.

kek

Harrison looks like a father that just bought a new car for his sons birthday and they are posing for the picture.

"Ryan, huh?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ywd0yNXmHaA

Is a replicant more like an Android or a clone?

Android

They are robots and not fleshy humans

>cyberpunk character wearing bulky jacket with fur lining

wew fucking lad

>Harrisson! Can you try to look like you at least sort of want to be here?
>*grumble*
>Harrison says "go fuck yourself, frog"
>Thanks Ryan. Just take the damn picture.

I want square ties to make a comeback

android - very human-like robot
clone - same as identical twin, but created later in a lab
replicant - heavily genetically engineered human, probably mass produced via cloning

>I made myself upset with headcanon therefore the movie will be bad

Get chemically castrated

That's a monster widow's peak.

It's based on "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"

They are androids, robot servants identical to humans.

Wrong.

they'd have to have been in first

JUST

i don't deny his description from the story, but it's a fucked up, ignorant one he makes

>the future
>looks exactly like the present

It's, like, potasium or something

The Goose was /ourguy/ before /ourguy/ was a meme

Based on, but strayed vastly. Replicants are imperfect constructed humans.

They are constructed. Machines. There is no cloning involved.

BANE?

>we drive

That's what was so good about the first one. The set designs looked like the new world built around the remains of the old.

They were in the 80's.

but the blade runner script wasn't even that good desu

did fancher write anything else good?

nigga

>blade runner 2
>ghost in the shell
>MUTE
>altered carbon

not even getting into vidya as i dont want to people here to think im a Sup Forums crossposter

Thank fuck for that.

Better have a replicant super-soldier too though.

>Denis why are we filming my scenes first

They're artificially created humans. They don't have mechanical parts, they're what you get if you tweak human DNA to create a person tailored for say, combat, heavy manual labor or sex work, then grow them to adulthood rapidly.

They've basically just patented customise human genomes and given them a marketing name to try and cover up that it's basically just techno-slavery. Then they gave them an extremely truncated lifespan so most of them die before they realise how exploited they are.

Dennis already said they're not going down the road of whether Ford is a replicant or not.