/trek/ - Star Trek General

So what was Ilyana doing on Bajor edition?

Obviously she was an agent during the occupation to route out the resistance, but what about after that? Why would they maintain spies on Bajor when it's no longer of any strategic value to them?

I'm fairly sure she was alive because otherwise that would mean they would have had to be certain that Gamor was a spy, or he'd be absolutely furious if he got cleared and the Obsidian Order kept them separate for years on a hunch to set a trap for him.

She's dead.

I know that she was supposed to be a cool chick and all but I always hated that bitch for some reason.

Surely if that was the case the Bajorans would have noticed during the autopsy?

What autopsy?

ded

>MIIIIIILLLLEESSS?!?! Have you seen my Talaxian Bad Touch Ivy?

Why are klingons the best trek species?

Still want to know how Jadzia who only slept with Worf on screen in six years is somehow a bigger slut than Ezri who slept with both Worf and Julian in a span of maybe six months.

Go on, I'll wait.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

>Captain Boday
>The Hawaiin Guy at her Bacherlorette party
>Nathan Ingram in Meridian

Right, she "only" slept with Worf.

Pretty sure Morn slept with the Hawaiian guy, and three guys in six years is way better than two main cast members in one season.

If Jadzia was a man nobody would be calling her a slut. Because Ezri is moe waifubait everybody excuses the fact that she actually is a huge fucking whore.

Riker and Kirk are sluts too

What now?

Men can't be sluts you faggot.

t h i c c

I'm going through all of the Voy and just watched Patchfinder
kinda shame how to make a good episode they need to borrow a TNG cast

Kirk barely slept with anyone, tourist. Stop pretending you actually watched TOS.

Yeah I'm sure they were just holding hands during the adbreaks after he seduced them

Are ferengi basically stroking the equivalent of their balls when they touch their ears?
They are sort of masturbating in public.

actually it was just the slave chick making him feel better before the execution, the time accelerated chick and that's pretty much it. All other encounters in the series were kiss and bye bye, no fade to black.

Basically yeah, but it's socially acceptable in Ferengi society to do so. Other cultures don't really care because ears aren't erogenous in their cultures.

This was during a time where they wouldn't even show a husband and wife sleeping in the same bed on television and you're going to go with that?

Cardassian neck ridges are erogenous zones.

EY LUV
*hic*
GERROUT YER NECK RIDGES FURRUS WULDJA AAAhahaha
>[Vomits eggnog in Gaeilc]

Now that I think about it, has Garak ever had a real conversation with Miles?

That episode where Garak kills everybody on that station. Otherwise Garak is probably pissed at the potato because he killed a bunch of his fellow spoonheads and is Bashir's best friend and takes up all his dear doctor's free time.

At the end of the day Garak is a petty bitch.

I love him, but he a petty bitch.

So, these threads often include discussions about favorite ships, what about favorite weapons?

My favorite is the 24th century Klingon Disruptor pistol.
>that ergonomic grip
>that beak nose

What's your favorite, /trek/?

Take that back faggot.

I like the federation phasers they look so clean.

Definitely tried and true, my favorite federation variant was the classic Type 2 Phaser from TOS. I love the pistol grip weapons the most. Post TOS was alright, too, but it looked they were trying to change the channel on the tv rather than enter a firefight.

Make me you bitch. Why don't you cry more about how your dad touched your dong, how your girlfriend was killed by an alcoholic, how the one thing you love you are exiled from, and how the object of your unrequited sexual desires is a slut and would have a three way with his Irish BFF and his Asian wife before he even thinks of you as a sexual object you cucked piece of shit.

The Breen Neural Truncheon

zzzzZZZAAAP!

I've always been fond of TOS-era phasers.

Definitely my favorite as far as federation weapons go.

That was a bit rude wasn't it chief?

Kek yeah you're right that's why the ones in Enterprise are so good they actually look like guns.