King frog

Your opinion on this guy?

motherfucker

he's weird
he was super clingy when he met Trump

Both the Antifas and Nazis hate him.

So I like him.

Can someone give me a quick rundown about his phone call?

AFRICA'S ONLY AND FOREMOST PROBLEM IS NIGGERS, AND ONLY NIGGERS.

This desu

Long live emperor Macron!

He's the hero France needs, but doesn't deserve. So they will demonstrate against him. Because he can take it. He isn't their hero. He's a vocal politician, a radical reformer. He is the prime minister.

the pic? No idea.
But he's known to like to swap two phones, even posed for the Presidential picture with 2 phones.

French demonstrate against everything

cocky

French would not demonstrate against him if he was a true leader

Ave Jupiter Macronus
Vive le dieu-roi

>his popularity has dropped by 10
What did he do wrong?

Seems you haven't been BOGPILLED yet...

Adultery

lel, dark macron rises...

**10%
in 3 months

no. Tell me.

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Macron is finished

media today attributed it to the cut of the military budget for next year, of €850m.
The chief of État-Major resigned (or was fired)

But he also announced cuts in subsidies for the poor, and taxes cut for the 10%.

Many promises he made, he already said he wouldn't be able to hold them, claiming the previous government had hidden the level of the debt. (though he actually was the Minister of Economy just 2 years before)

etc

But he still has more than 50% positive opinions. The media still mostly say nice things about them.

French demonstrate against him because he is a true leader. I honestly thought republicanism in France was a short lived mistake, but based on the way you treat His Imperial Majesty E. Macron of Olympus, I actually think you people like it.

every time a politician threatens to take away power from the unions they incite the masses.

Neoliberal moron. voting for him put off the inevitable Le Pen win anyway. Melenchon was France's only hope and they threw it away

he seems to have a serious case of delusion of grandeur, but at least it seems that he has some soul and spark in himself unlike his boring and totally dead inside predecessor

i think he's a pretty rad lad

Thanks.
Also they're legit aristocrats. I'm pretty sure they're connected with Fanny Pistor, Countess of Bogdanoff, von Sacher-Masoch's famous Venus in Fur, who gave masochism.

>delusion of grandeur

>needing a military when you have the power of Jupiter's lightning

>needing subsidies for the poor when the nobility will soon return and with them noblesse oblige and alms for the peasants

>a God keeping promises made to mere mortals that dare fly too close to the sun

seen like this...

fuck, wrong pic