"So user what are you hobbies BESIDES Sup Forums? What else do you spend your time on?"

>"So user what are you hobbies BESIDES Sup Forums? What else do you spend your time on?"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/never graduated highschool/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/another day wasted/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/walk into gym/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/crime rich/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/wagecuckie/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=bLrCxFj6K_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

computers and walking

those aren't hobbies.

reddit

>people irl know you browse Sup Forums
i hope you guys don't do this

>having to hide what you spend your time on

Isn't that a good sign you shouldn't be doing whatever it is you're hiding?

i don't hide it i just don't tell people about it.

What am i suppose to reply when a normie asks what I spend my time on? When I say the internet they ask more specifically so i usually just say you know Sup Forums, reddit, etc. to try to seem normal

If you want to seem normal you should not say Sup Forums. Normies hate Sup Forums.

I paint plastic models and pretend to have big battles in a dark future
I hillwalk... alone a alot.

>uni bathroom covered in shit Sup Forums memes

Then what should I say? I don't want to lie.

it's generally acceptable amongst normies
i don't know about usa, but here browsing chans isn't associated with being a neet

You say you check facebook, twitter, instagram or youtube, not forums. Forums are for weirdos

Yeah but you do that for barely an hour a day, it's not a good explanation for what i spend 16 hours a day doing.

Shitty mecha anime and walking around town for no apparent reason

Here it's associated with being an alt-right shitlord so normies hate it.

electronics

Well then you can say you do online courses, try to learn foreign languages. Anyways you should never say you spend 16 hours in front of the computer
ffs you just can't be 16 hours in front of the computer

no seriously

lel looks like he was faking getting shocked at first then really got shocked

I'm far-left and I have a couple of friends who know I'm a Sup Forums user. I don't care to broadcast it, though. It's not something I'm proud of.

yeah he started a bit early :D

send help...

>What else do you spend your time on?"

Guns, baking, books, painting.

If I told my far-left friends I browsed Sup Forums it'd for sure make them uncomfortable at the very least

Yeah these people understood because they get my sense of humor. You're probably right about a lot of people though.

But an MTB, load your phone with your best non chink cartoonish music and try to at least ride 2 hours per day mate, your brain will appreciate

I like writing, driving, hanging out with friends and playing football.

I also like to sing. I would do hunting and fishing aswell but due to my living environment it's impossible

Whenever I find or see something funny on Sup Forums I just say "it's from that internet forum"

I have sex with 18 year old girls during my spare time

their families offer them to me as tribute

my legs get very tired from riding a bike i dont understand how to go up hills

Kayak, cycling, playing the guitar.

I'd learn a language too, but I don't have the time with my job.

If you complain about Sup Forums being your only hobby, get other hobbies.

I don't have any hobbies, and I'm very badly depressed, so I think it would benefit me to find one...

Don't fucking reply to him he never takes any advice and makes these threads everyday.

I'm just trying to find the right advice for me...

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS CHRIST

It's been a week since I was here last and you're still doing it. You aren't going to fix by posting here you autistic shit.

Dude, maybe the normies are right...

Spoken like a good little police state drone.

Just hem and haw and change the subject and run away if necessary. That's what I do

You're just wallowing in your depression at this point you leafnigger. You can change your situation at any time if you're willing to endure some discomfort.

Language learning and computers.

I also enjoy literature but most times that ties into language learning since i read in my target language to learn more of the language.

That is really it.

I've just realized that I've been posting this for way longer than a week. I feel like I'm experiencing deja vu because I've had this exact conversation hundreds of times over the last few months.

he's been doing this for a while now

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/never graduated highschool/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/another day wasted/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/walk into gym/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/crime rich/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/wagecuckie/country/ca/type/op/order/asc/

They've all become semi-professions, but I'm a musician, a back/front-end coder, a stagehand/technician and a video editor.

no shit, just do it more and it will get easier (obviously). cycling is great because you can do it alone, you get to see interesting places and it's only as exhausting as you want it to be

I've been posting on a lot more boards than Sup Forums for a long time

how many times have you been rangebanned?

i have been watching that new High Pitch Erik Live Stream channel and they had a nurse sucking feces out of him with a hose and a metal suction cup

That's a good sign desu, that you're taking notice. Unfortunately I'm speaking from experience because I've only just started sorting myself out after a few years of depression and failure.

You'll get out of this eventually, you've just got to try make a change as often as possible and not get discouraged if it doesn't last. Take full advantage of the days you feel better as well. For me, that meant going to the shops, answering some emails or getting on top of some work I'd let slide.

And above all, come here less. You know when you're just refreshing the same threads over and over? When that happens just stop, leave and do something else. I don't know your situation so I can't tell you what else to do, but a good book is always nice and can offer some insights into how everyone else copes.

only a few times on mobile from Sup Forums

But about two weeks ago this one mod got buttblasted and kept insta-permabanning me on sight no matter what thread i made on any of my favorite boards

>You know when you're just refreshing the same threads over and over? When that happens just stop, leave and do something else

This is my biggest flaw user

Yeah I've been addicted to it for the past 9 days.

Link for reference: youtube.com/watch?v=bLrCxFj6K_o

ew

Does you have Canadian people that look like that in Canadia

I ride my bike a lot? Is that something? I read books?

What the fuck I don't have real hobbies.

this is much better than HWNDU and Shia

Agree'd user.