It's a "another year has almost passed and Truman STILL hasn't accomplished anything or found a gf...

>it's a "another year has almost passed and Truman STILL hasn't accomplished anything or found a gf, oh well maybe next year" episode

>its a "truman spreads his STDs and drives a young girl to suicide episode"

>it's a Truman spends the day shitposting on an Incan totem-carving forum instead of pursuing his dreams episode

>its a truman spends an hour every morning in the bathroom with a few glasses of liquer and pepsi whilst getting ready and nobody is allowed to act up episode

>it's a Truman spends the day shitposting on an Incan totem-carving forum instead of pursuing his dreams season

>that episode where a moderately attractive woman paid a little bit of attention to Truman and he couldn't stop thinking about her for a week

>it's a Truman waits for his flatmate to go to bed before making food episode

>its a moderately atractive woman pays attention to him for a bit and shes from fiji so you obsesses about fiji until you become insane and escape the world thats build around you.

>its a truman masturbates under the blankets in his room while his housemates are eating dinner without him

A doggy
A pepe
A pepe

>it's a Truman has spend his entire life shitposting on an Incan totem-carving forum instead of pursuing his dreams final

>it is another Truman tries to kill himself season finale

>Its a truman started taking pills for his crippling depression but everything feels exactly the same episode
How is he going to get out of this one?

This thread is making me depressed

>it's a truman masturbates while his cat watches clip show episode

>it's a Truman gets drunk and sits there staring at his gun for hours wondering if he really has the courage to go through with it

Truman visits his local hippy MD who worships Timothy Leary. He gets a prescription for Adderall, Xanax and medical marijuana. Better living through chemistry deary.

>It's a truman compulsively eats his boogers episode

>it's a Truman spends a ridiculous amount of money on clothes which makes him feel good but the feeling never lasts season

>its a Truman cries himself to sleep episode

how come this is the best thread on Sup Forums right now?

> it's a truman used to be the guy people copied off of in school and now he is the world's oldest NEET while everyone around him has found at least a modicum of sucess 3 episode arch

Thanks for the reminder.
Don't let yourself become this in your 30's it's horrible

>it's a Truman is too depressed to get out of bed episode

Now I really want to kill myself

too late

>It's a Truman got fired and is now slowly starving to death in a homeless shelter episode
Just end me please mate

>its a Truman meets an average woman and he's sure that with her he'll finally experience love after an eternity of crippling depression and the addiction tu masturbation only to know shortly after that she has a boyfriend

Episode*

>truman
>true man

WHOOOAH I GUESS HE WAS THE REAL HUMAN BEAN ALL ALONG

>no job
>hanging out at shelter
>shitposting from mcdonalds wifi
Where did it all go wrong for you

Nah, the shelter has free WiFi but no food, no hot water and inadequate living conditions. It's fucking hilarious to me that this is the case. All I can do is laugh now, rather that than cry.

A sign of the times, though -- You can starve to death but at least you can still update your Facebook feed about nothing, to people who know nothing about nothing, and will return to the great nothing after having done nothing.

I'm beyond suicidal now

>mfw reading this thread

>Its a Truman tries to hang himself but the rope breaks episode

>it's a "Truman sees a black guy and thinks the word 'nigger' in his head to see if he can read minds" episode.

>its truman says hello to that attractive girl on the bus but she just ignores him and he just go home to masturbate while drunk episode.

>it's a Truman uses 30 proxies to samefag in a Truman pepe thread episode

>Update your Facebook feed about nothing, to people who know nothing about nothing, and will return to the great nothing after having done nothing.

Christ, If I will ever write a book I will use this phrase

>It's a truman think about writing a book and becoming famous and appreciated but actually never do it episode

>tfw i dont have any dreams

i just want some meaning/goal to my life bros...
;^;

>it's a Truman can feel his friends and family losing respect for him as he continually fails to move any closer towards losing weight, getting a job, getting a gf, learning to drive and moving out of his dad's apartment he got in the divorce six years ago episode

>its a truman finally works up the courage to ask a girl out only to get anticlimactically rejected and never talks to her again episode

The same guy who directed this also directed Master and Commander.

>its a truman puts a plastic bag over his head to see if he has the balls to kill himself but chickens out when its starts to hurt
not sure why they keep making these dark episodes..