Any movies with cinematography evoking similar emotion as the framing in pic related?

Any movies with cinematography evoking similar emotion as the framing in pic related?

Almost all Micheal Mann films

>ywn die this cinematically

it's not fair

>the dead guys perfect pose
>no twitching or death rattle, like people do when they are shot.
>zero bloodstains when there should be gallons of it
>photgraphers and camermen continue to film instead of running for their lives.

this is clearly a false flag set up, why are you memesters falling for it?

If you were going to false flag something, why would you have a photographer frame such a perfect shot of it?

They're stupid.

Skyfall
The International

It is man's intrinsic nature to create kino.

Holy Kino

You know cameras keep on filming even if the operator has run away.

I really(really), really like this image because if you had no idea what had just transpired you could imagine that the man holding the gun is actually pointing it to the person who shot the man lying on the ground.

It's not a Tarantino movie. Educate yourself.

whachu do with this? crank the cyan up to fucking 11?

>the dead guys perfect pose
Russians are really good at dying.

DC

Marvel

Pls stop snyder

Yeah, and it looks professional.

I think this too. Without knowing what happened, it opens up to so many interpretations. I could see this framed in a gallery and standing in front of it for quite some time discussing possible meanings and interpretations.

nice

Wow really gets the ol noggin chuggin, don't it?

Did anyone get the cap of the thread from earlier with a script?

>tried to explain to my coworkers how amazing it is that there was this photographer there who did those great beautiful pics
>"b-but, user, the dead man, this is so terrible"

Surely I'm not an edgelord and these pictures are works of (at least journalism) art, especially considering they're something actually real.

it looks like trash... but i guess thats the grading "professionals" do nowadays

Anyone have the L'ambassadeur image?

he's wearing three layers of clothing that absorb the blood. you've been playing too many video games

I agree and I hope the OP pic wins some kind of prize

That guy has a really long finger.

I unironically think this picture will get the Pulitzer Prize

You two have a lot to discuss

Normies and plebs can't process those sort of things, your mistake was speaking to them at all

Majku ti jebem govno jedno cigansko usrano. Dabogda ti se govno ugnjililo u šupku pa da krepaš dok ti ženu servisiraju turčini iz Babine Grede.

Sorry, i don't speak italian

VICCI VA VICCI! BANICI BELISSIMO! PASO DE PASTA!

why do you keep posting these? they dont look good.

plz post all memes of this photo. doing research. thx.

tell that to Zack Snyder

I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think i just did

fukken saved!

>False flags can't be kino

A number of cinematographic techniques are employed to create depth and a more dynamic image.

The foregound, middleground, and background all contrast with other in tone and character. Foreground has a dead man, middleground has a violent man, and the background has a row of paintings. The background represents youth. Notice how all the paintings are of generally basic images, like a cityscape. To many adults, that's just another sight. But to youth, its a thing of beauty. These paintings are how the young see the world.

But as we get older, we start to see the world as less artistic and more monotonous. The rest of the image is very black and white. The terrorist represents how we are fed up with the world as adults.

The dead man of course represents our final moments. Notice how he looks very similar to the terrorist in dress, but fatter and more dead. He's what becomes of adults who wish to return to youth. Him lying there resembles someone sleeping. His body is also pointed up towards the paintings -- his desire to return to the paintings in dream and in death.

Truly, L'ambassader is pure, pure kino.

why do people think this pasta is good?

>L'ambassader
cringed

4U

>those background paintings/photographs giving the frame a horizontal line and artistic flair
>clean white walls and symmetrical framing, this is noir aesthetics boiled down to pure and abstract minimalism, the setting reflects the mindset of the lone wolf archetype and his existential melancholy
>the pure white offsets the killer's black suit, pure elegance in contrast, his movements perfectly in control, has the aura of death itself: calm, follows a purpose, a true professional without a hint of emotion

My pick for foreign language film at the Oscars

He's making fun of how every movie these days has a blue color grading.

Story / source?

Not been on the internet for a few days and i keep seeing it.

inception

Russian ambassador shot dead in Turkey

Assination that will start WW3 in a matter weeks

The cameras still zoomed in and out as he was walking around, so they were still manned.

Kinda reminds me of those photograph books that have several years of photos. This will probably be in one of those books in 50 years.

What the fuck? I actually thought these were pictures from a new movie since I've been seeing them posted on Sup Forums for the past few days. I even thought that it looked pretty good. And now you're telling me they're real and that's actually a dead guy? Damn

Except when it's from polonium.

here

I mainly blame this image for tricking me since it was the first thing I saw about this

It's so cold there basically all they have is living/dying aesthetically,

you're doing god's work user. /r/ a Wes Anderson version.

>no one saved your dubs man version
ree

When Turkroaches and Ruskies fight, the whole world can enjoy because we don't really have to mourn any of the dead.

Are you from the 60's?

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY IN MY EMBASSY

WHO PAID YOU TO BOMB ALEPPO?

It's a gallery you dumb dumb

effect?

>mfw
I feel kinda bad for laughing.

>My vagina is soooo fucking kino

Fuck that guy

This one is based and getting reposted around the world

Have a Chloe

pedro is too impressionist, it doesn't fit the art style

Change it so his head is peaking into the frame on the left then for 10/10 laughs

This shooting is a testinate to good lighting. The cinemetography is bland and boring its tge lighting that brings out the curves and sharpens the contrast against the white walls

same, my first thought was that this picture will become a classic of photojournalism