He just announced his candidacy, people aren't used to him yet

>he just announced his candidacy, people aren't used to him yet
>just wait until he wins his first primary, then he will be established as a legit candidate
>just wait until the other candidates start dropping out
>Trump is focusing on winning the nomination right now, not Hillary
>just wait until Hillary secures the nomination, Trump's saving his best until then
>Just wait until Monday, Trump said he was going to address Hillary then
>The orlando shootings just handed trump the election, his numbers are gonna sky-rocket now

What excuses do you trump-cucks have for me today?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/347005-dnc-hack-donors-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME I KNOW ALL YOUR IPS IM FROM REDDIT TOO POST THE EMAILS IM ALMOST DONE DOING THIS FFS

THE ENTIRE WORLD IS PUSHING AGAINST HIM AND YOU'RE SURPRISED BY THE RESULTS

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>shitposting that doesn't even make sense
Is this what trump-cucks are reduced to when faced with facts?

What is your excuse for living in Sweden, cuck?

The debates did not even start yet. Hillary will lose all of them and if she does not accept a debate she will look weak and nonpresidential

>Just wait until the debates start.
Thanks, I'm adding that to the greentext for the next post

They realized the disinfo, propaganda shit wasn't working so they switched to the flat out rig the polls and lie strategy. Riskier but obviously what they'll switch to when they get desperate. Same shit with what happened in Britain with the false flag. Get too close to actually beating them and they'll just rig it even further. Trump had an amazing week this week, his poll numbers were obviously going to rocket, which the establishment knew, and so they changed the results.

It's kind of why Trump winning was always an impossibility anyways. Trump WILL win, and they will simply change the results and say he lost. Which is why when Trump "loses", we have to be prepared for all out warfare. They simply aren't going to be beat fair and square. We're gonna have to drag them out into the streets.

sage and report slide threads
Nice dishonest RCP x axis nigger
They also just start the graph whenever they feel like to make it look like Trump is trending downwards when that's the opposite of what reality is.

none, it's looking more and more like it's over. Too bad, looks like we have to put with Hillary ruining everything and the liberal cancer going without chemo for another 4 years at least.

The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants 2bh family

People pointing out how low trumps favourability is fail to mention that hillary's favourability is at the lowest its been since she started her campaign. They're both hated.

>YOU'RE SURPRISED BY THE RESULTS
I'm not. But obviously Sup Forums are. Considering they though he'd be at 75% now

YOU IDIOT

WE ALL KNEW IT WAS A LONGSHOT

AND YET WE STILL HAVE A SHOT

That outlier bloomberg poll sampled 65% from democrats and 35% from republicans.

Gee, I fucking wonder why it's so skewed?

>literally a bernie-cuck post

I fell as if you have more pressing matters to address, sir.

You're the cuck Swede. You underestimate the enemy and the result is gonna be your daughters raped by a nigger and given a medal by the gov. for radical progressive values.

CAPTAIN SWEDEN
>1$ IS DEPOSITED TO YOUR ANNUS

Nice try cuck.
Do you fall for price graphs that don't even account for inflation too?

I'll never understand why all these irrelevant countries care so much for our political system.

I refuse to believe that enough people felt negatively about the mexican judge thing for it to make an effect on the polls. Same with taking his tweets the wrong way. They're presenting an image of a news savvy nation that simply does not exist.

Especially when the media has been shown to have a blatant bias against him. Polls are bogus

The Orlando shit is amazing.

>There's been another Muslim terrorism attack
>let's face it guys, it's time to just get on our knees and suck some Muslim dick and beg them to stop killing us
That's the message I'm getting here.

>1 single poll explains 9 months trailing hillary
lol

It's entertaining. It's pretty much a Hollywood version of countries with civilized politicians and elections. I don't care who wins

Despite the flawed methodology and pitiful sample sizes, Trump's deficit is still in the margin for error. Clinton's so-called "boost" barely lasted a week. She has no drive nor charisma.

>sweden
>calling anyone a cuck

wew lad

Because if Hillary wins and replaces Assad with a sunni "rebel" regime, it will be the end of Europe as we know it.

Trump should've been tweeting videos of the San Jose attacks instead of doubling down on the beaner judge

>flawed methodology and pitiful sample sizes
And it just so happens that the errors always side against trump?
>Trump's deficit is still in the margin for error.
Do you even know how a MoE is calculated?

And your country's government shut out the opinions of nearly 30% of the Swedish electorate cos of mean racism :(

You're an even bigger joke, get fucked

>that graph
Misleading as fuck.

What internet blog did you read that on?

How come Hillary Clinton has like an 80% approval rating among Germans then?

Clinton is practically Merkel 2.0, she basically admitted that already.

Shut up cuck

Obongo endorsement gives her a bump

When Bernie drops out she'll get a bump again

she'll tumble m8

>And it just so happens that the errors always side against trump?

No, just a week or 2 ago Trump was ahead of Clinton by 2-4 points and for the entire month of may, Clinton was on a steady downswing and Trump on a steady upswing. Are you too dumb to read the graph you posted?

Clintons ten times worse

see

The rest of the world will suffer the consequences of this election. Why do you think the president of the United States is called the leader of the free world? After the end of the cold war, the president of the United States can be called the leader of the world.

To be honest, elections are bullshit. If elections could change anything, people wouldn't be allowed to vote, Besides, the establishment already decided Hillary will be president so Trump won't be allowed to even be the face of the company. I wish Trump wins but people is used to leave the media to think for them because thinking is depressing and give headache.

Well done Swede, 350ml of Somali cum has been deposited to your anus.
If you shitpost for an hour more, you'll get 1l family pack, so your sister and mother can enjoy too!

If the majority of people of both our countries were politically educated enough to make smart, or at least not incredibly self-destructive voting choices, we wouldn't have these problems, now would we?

The gap has been pretty constant, fluctuating up and down around clinton +3%. Are you too dumb to read a simple graph?
Cherry picking 10% of a graph isn't going to help trump win

So you haven't denied you're a cuck?

With rigged polls and nominee bump and Obama coming out to campaign for her, why did Hillary remain FLAT this week? What's going on in her campaign?

IRRELEVANT FLAG

>politically educated enough
But trump almost exclusively has his support from people in low education demographics

You're just fishing for (you)s but go ahead and tell me what's so fucking great about Hillary Clinton that's causing educated, forward-thinking people to overwhelmingly support her?

Did John Oliver tell you that?

Here's what I don't get about you assholes, who fucking celebrates the most corrupt politician in history winning in polls?

IRRELEVANT FAG

Trump gained support when most republicans in the house and senate teased that they were going to support him; now he is plummeting because many of them have retracted their support.

The opposite is happening with Clinton--the democratic party is now rallying behind her since it's obvious that Bernie won't win. Even Bernie seems to be warming up to her. This pretty much explains the poll results.

All this indicates is that Trump needs to get his fucking shit together by wooing the republican big wigs and cut out his edgy bullshit.

A FAG WITH IRRELEVANT FLAG

Fucking cuckservatives would rather oppose Trump instead of beating Hillary. As much as I want Trump to win, it's going to be tough when he is opposed by all the Democrats, most of the media, and many of the Republicans. It sickens me that some many are willing to vote for a woman so corrupt she'd make Warren Harding blush.

The "Republican big-wigs" don't even want there to be a proper Republican party anymore.

Hillary Clinton is going to keep bombing the Middle East, she's going to keep doling out millions to bankers, and she's going to keep importing Mexicans to depress wages.

What does she do that the cunts who have been running the GOP into the ground for the last 30 years actually disagree with?

DELET THIS

SHILL SHILL SHILL YOU FUCKING SHILL

>what's so fucking great about Hillary Clinton
No idea m8 I hardly know any of her politics, I already said I don't care who wins your election.
>educated, forward-thinking people to overwhelmingly support her?
This is still fact.
no, you can just google "trump voter demographics" and find several studies

>I already said I don't care who wins your election.
What the fuck did you even post this thread for then you fucking idiot

Kurdistan I'm gonna need a source on that image you posted

>studies
Irrelevant flag with negative IQ

Just checking in on Sup Forums with all the recent happenings guys, heard some shit about aligators and fags and some pommy politi-

>this post

Holy shit America. Australia thanks you for that giggle. Nothing like a good illuminati cake with edgy icing to start my day.

He is a batman

see

The good thing is that Clinton is a common enemy of just about anyone in this country who's under 40 and has at least a cursory familiarity with this presidential race.

It'll be pretty easy to convince Berncucks that they have nothing left to lose so they might as well fight. The shock of no free stuff will likely be perceived as a threat to their very existence, or at the very least they could be made to see things that way with a little help from the Sup Forums meme factory

Do you not understand what a trend line is? I saw you posting this same image with different red lines and you just drew a line from some early point to the current number and declared it a trend line.

All you did was show a translation, not a trend. And last time you were posting with a Romanian flag.

>What does she do that the cunts who have been running the GOP into the ground for the last 30 years actually disagree with?

Not much. However, my point still stands; when respected republican governors and senators keep claiming he is literally Hitler, acting unprofessional, needs to shape up, etc normalfags that don't follow politics much aren't going to be apt to vote for someone the media and their own party keeps claiming will lose "bigly." The republican party is actively attempting to demoralize its own voting base in order to black mail Trump into submitting to their demands.

just a 5,8% gap. Its not that huge and of course these polls arent really accurate and I bet (((they))) pull some strings aswell to demoralize the Movement.

>No idea m8 I hardly know any of her politics, I already said I don't care who wins your election.

Well you should, because her middle eastern foreign policy will directly affect your own life and that of your friends and family. If you are from Europe and you want Clinton to win, you are either a moron or you are suicidal.

>no, you can just google "trump voter demographics" and find several studies

Can't find anything revelant. Do you mean general election polls or something? Because he beat Cruz in most states in both highly educated and low educated in the primaries.

i'm still voting for him. if he loses, then he loses.

To laugh at you autists who wasted all your time supported MEIN SAVIOR thereby basically handing the election to Shillary.

>Do you not understand what a trend line is?
Do you not understand what context is? I explained how the orange line is invalid
>different red lines and you just drew a line from some early point to the current number and declared it a trend line.
1. Wrong, it clearly does not begin or end on the graph
2. It's a shitty 10 second job in paint to illustrate. The thickest line in paint wasn't thick enough

Supporting anyone else is pointless. Rubio and Kasich the so-called easily electables are just democrat-lites. What kind of victory is that?

>DNC plans to fight Trump leak
>media has been following DNC plans for months

How can you faggots still trust these polls?

Pic related.

>I explained how the orange line is invalid
No you didn't. All you did was draw a line from start to finish. It was not a trend line.

>No you didn't.
It's in the image
>All you did was draw a line from start to finish. It was not a trend line.
2. It's a shitty 10 second job in paint to illustrate. The thickest line in paint wasn't thick enough

Trump is a long shot. The stars really had to allign to get this done. Unfortunately there are enough people in America who are uneducated or unpatriotic enough to ruin the country for another 100 years.

The problem was everyone focusing their energy on continuously sucking off Trump instead of working to have populists in both parties. In establishment vs. people the former will always win.

>America who are uneducated or unpatriotic enough to ruin the country for another 100 years.
see

>16 posts by this ID
Guys? GUYS?!

If Trumps poll numbers are in serious trouble AFTER one or two debates i might be seriously concerned, but so dar i consider these threads as bait

You did not draw a trend line. All you did was connect beginning to end. That is not a trend line.

see

see

How is Trump going down, but Hillary is not going up?

rt.com/usa/347005-dnc-hack-donors-collusion/

That is not a trend line. You just connected two points on the graph. You said yourself that you didn't do any math and just drew it on.

That is not what a trend line is. There is math involved.

Because there are unsure/no preference. As in literally EVERY poll retard. Notice numbers don't add up to 100%
>You just connected two points on the graph.
>That is not what a trend line is. There is math involved.
2. It's a shitty 10 second job in paint to illustrate.

gee I wonder

Trump is freefalling but Clinton barely goes up at all... Wtf is going on? Are more people becoming #JohnsonPullers?

It does not illustrate anything. All you did was connect two points on the graph. Without producing an actual trend line you have not demonstrate anything.

>It does not illustrate anything.
It illustrates that after becoming a known candidate Trump has at the very most been stagnant.
>All you did was connect two points on the graph.
see

All you did was connect two points on the graph and declare it a trend.

It is not a trend. All you did was draw it and call it a trend.

see

Saging because shills

this is a nice thread, swedebro. we learn every day on Sup Forums and Sup Forums how sweden is inviting somalians to live with you and make your women happy, and yet you come here and destroy american after american.

I am impressed. please do this every week or so until the election, and for a few weeks after it. but after that please stop bullying defenseless burgers.

thanks.

You labelled it a trend. It is not a trend line. All you did was connect the final point with a different point. You tried to make it look like a trend line redrawn with some of the early data removed, but you did not actually calculate the trend. All you did was draw a line and declare it a trend line.

You are a liar and you are misrepresenting Trump to hurt people's motivations.

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!

You are correct, but you and are fucking sperglord deluxe. Who gives a shit?

Thanks for giving me a reason to bump the thread
What exactly do you think "shill" means. And how does it apply to people ITT?
see