The second amedment exists to check the power of the government over the people

>The second amedment exists to check the power of the government over the people.
>The government is slowly chipping away at the second ammendment
>people support this idea

Help me understand Sup Forums. Why do people want the government to have unlimited power over their life?

Bc they don't want to be held accountable for their personal failures that have led them to becoming less than other people around them.

When the govt controls everything, well no one will have more than anyone else, and there's no fear of failure or jealousy.

They [believe they have] killed God. But they did not kill their need for God.

State=God=Father/Mother

Because some desire to be slaves.

They are afraid of the guy with the gun.

>constitution is infallible

Is that why its been amended 27 times?

Incest is ok.

>that image

*tips fedora*

I'm thinking they are all nato shills or giant capitalists.

the biggest sjw would hate to live amongst poor people, there is NOTHING to make a populace care about each other except race.

>b-b-but how will u fite tanks n planez!

If you need violence to defend yourself against your government it's already too late. Ask yourself this question: why are you only standing up NOW?

No, it's absolutely appropriate, if something that governs you fails to have your will you must kill.

Because life is hard and having the Government make decisions for them is easy mode.

Not an argument

>too late
It's not too late until you are disarmed.
You can accomplish great things with a group of people and some guns.

becuase people dont have natural instinct anymore.

They are placated and pacified drones that literally have no survival mechanism other then accepting their spoon feedings 3 times a day.

That's why we are worrying about this now rather than after we are completely disarmed.

Kek, saving for later

neither is your image

Who cares? The only guys who so vehemently oppose putting limits on gun ownership on the internet are fat neckbeards who'd mostly just be a turret. At the *very* best, assuming they can even aim and reload the things. In most other cases, they'd be a bigger danger to themselves than to the big bad gubmint.

guns won't help you now anyhow. it's an outdated document and idea.

I can't pull any useful information out of this user.