Holy shit how mad can they get?

Holy shit how mad can they get?

> La Liga wont send to the French League Neymar's International Transfert Certificate
> Usually, its done on the spot
> They have 7 days to send it
> Reports says they will wait till the last moment so Nerman will miss the next game

My sides

Other urls found in this thread:

realmadrid.com/aficion/videos/2017/06/caixa-bank-abonos
realmadrid.com/sobre-el-real-madrid/el-club/patrocinadores/caixa
caixabank.com/comunicacion/noticia/caixabank-y-el-real-madrid-c-f-alcanzan-un-acuerdo-de-patrocinio-hasta-el-ano-2020_es.html?id=40216
20minutos.es/deportes/noticia/caixa-financiacion-ronaldo-477666/0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>They have 7 days to send it
> Reports says they will wait till the last moment so Nerman will miss the next game
I heard they actually have 30 days to send it so better get comfortable just in case

they have such an inferiority complex lol

That's not how you spell superiority

And scatalans said Tebas isn't on their side

my fucking sides

Hopefully FFP will shut down those frog sand niggers soon. We dont need more Chelskis in football right now. For how much you all want to hate Real and Barca, at the very least they built their clubs through supporters and not letting a sand nigger oil country throw money at it.

>at the very least they built their clubs through supporters and not letting a sand nigger oil country throw money at it.

francisco franco

Barca's board actually wants to get the transfer done. Tebas is the one dragging his heels.

>at the very least they built their clubs through supporters
Absolutely. 100% agree.
They all give 10 pesetas and make a club.
All of you fucking terrorists oiled sucker should be ashame of you whiteflagery.

Is this because of that stupid fax machine thing again?

tebas is a well known halal fan, he just throwing a tantrum because he doesn't wants to lose la liga starts. messi and ronaldo aren't going to be any younger and neymar was THE future star playing in spain

*la liga stars

transfer is already done, barcelona contacted psg so they could deposit the money at the club when la liga refused the transfer money, barcelona has the money

what's left is the paperwork la liga must send to the french league, I guess

AT least Franco was Spanish

being but mad about tax money

>thinking there's a difference

>club with huge debts and tax evasion suspicions
>debts suddenly disappear so they keep trusting the top 3rd places
>this is somehow better than ISIS or a Russian mob building a club and pissing other big clubs monopoly.

Keep watching boreball and leave football forever, you cunt.

PSG and Monaco may have killed Ligue 1 (that nobody watched anyway) but as long as they can fuck with other huge clubs I'm fine with this, especially when things like Leicester win can still happen.

What's the problem with leicester win ?

PSG are a runt of a club mate

No problem at all, it was great, you missed my point.

It was a nice club with a good stadium atmosphere before getting purchased by ISIS and transforming the stadium in a smug hipster gathering like the Madison Square Garden is during NBA season

>Franco
>Cajamadrid
>Grupo Santánder
Yeah, sure. Money from the supporters AND the rest of the spanish taxes, which TSUnaldo doesn't pay

>fabelinho
>future
lmao

>Franco
>La Caixa
>TV3 & Govern
Yeah, sure. Money from supporters AND the rest of the spanish taxes, which Missing don't play.

Special needs
realmadrid.com/aficion/videos/2017/06/caixa-bank-abonos
realmadrid.com/sobre-el-real-madrid/el-club/patrocinadores/caixa
caixabank.com/comunicacion/noticia/caixabank-y-el-real-madrid-c-f-alcanzan-un-acuerdo-de-patrocinio-hasta-el-ano-2020_es.html?id=40216

Franco was an Atleti fag

Hahaha Muslim BTFO.

Wouldn't it be funny if, despite all this bullshit, Neymar turns out to be a massive disappointment at PSG?

If the french league is at the same level of the Brazilian league, then Neymar will destroy every team there easily. The problem will be at the Champions League.

Nobody cares about Ligue 1, not even PSG. They bought Neymar to win the Champions League, which I believe to be horribly misguided. One superstar can't win the Champions League.

For once, the Yank is right. City, Chelsea, Zenit, PSG etc would be meme clubs without le lets buy trophies and make fake history money

Barca, Real and Bayern are the only teams allowed to have big players!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee IT'S BECAUSE -I- SAID SOOOO!!!!

PSG was greater in mid 90's without qatar money (c2 winner, ballon d'or player, CL semis), so your point is invalid af

>City
>meme club
you fucking poverty stricken baby Russia, like anyone in Manchester gives a fuck what some potato vodka Balkan squinty-eyed squatter has to think

France declares war against Spain when

>scatalan
>mad
pick two

>Said something against Barsa
>Automatic Halalfag

Todos sabemos que el barsa y el madrid son el cancer del futbol español, recibiendo beneficios desde el franquismo.

Esto viene a demostrar lo que digo. Es irónico que los farsafan acusen de algo al madrid cuando son la misma mierda con mejor aparato de propaganda.

Y ahora acusame de ser patético, o del equipo que te de la gana.

A-are you fucking retarded? You tried to attach La Caixa to Barça for being from Cataluña. That's a mistake so ridiculous to anyone living here on Spain that only an underage or a literal brain damaged person would commit it. The reason I searched about La Caixa was because I still remember asking my dad why La Caixa, being from Cataluña, was giving money to Flopper to sign Kaká and CR14,7 (which they shamelessly tried to deny to no avail, fact that of course didn't damage them at all) when I was a teenager. He laughed and said to me that they were always from Madrid, from were they actually originated. Those guys are catalan nobility, the same kind of accommodated families that have their claws in Barça right now and are sucking the club dry, like the Godó Group.
20minutos.es/deportes/noticia/caixa-financiacion-ronaldo-477666/0/

It's been eight years since then and they still are connected to Halal. But really, I could mock any part of your post. Today just happens to be the Gamper match, and guess what: TV3 isn't broadcasting it because they attacked the current directive. What's more, you're accusing a regionalist TV broadcast of being partial to a club of that region. That would be like complaining about TeleUltrasSurMadrid supporting Halal or Canal Sur supporting Sevilla, which guess what, they do, to an insane extent. Then you mix the goverment (PP) and Franco and said that you're totally not partial to the Muslims. Do you really expect to be taken seriously? This is a website for 18+ years old

>Disregards evidence of madrid getting helps saying "B-Both get help, both are cancer!" without giving any evidence of this
>Calls Barça Farsa, but Madrid stays as madrid
Yeah, you're totally not a madrid fan, like Bartomeu and Florentino

Madrid literally set the precedent for hurling money at big name players and trying to buy the league/CL and they it did off the back of a slumlords investment. You have no justification to be ass ravaged that other clubs followed this model with the only difference being that the benefactors happen to be foreigners.