So now that that cranberry bitch died for no reason whatsoever

What are some artists that should follow her path and just fucking die so they can't pollute our ears with their terrible "music"? Pic definitely related.

I want to rape Marina together with Sup Forums

Grimes.

second that

Feel free

Hahahah he wants musicians to die because they make bad music Hahahaha Nigga just put your headphones off like Nigga do a double Van Gogh Haha

Haha

Hey that's very agreeable for some reason

The Cranberries and Marina & The Diamonds are both really good.

Grimes, Charli XCX, Lana Del Rey, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Crystal Castles are NOT good.

If you disagree with this, you're either trolling, or your taste is so fucking horrendous that you must literally be mentally retarded, and probably an inbred sociopath/Trump supporter.

damn marina is so fine... why did ellie goulding got more successful to her? marina have a better voice, better body and face.

Berries are the only decent artist you posted. Marina is awful.

not to mention the fact that FROOT is one of the best pop records of the decade

I'm gonna cum tribute this pic

post results pls

She looks like she probably has a very hairy pubes

do it out of love and appreciation

that thought really turns me on

OORRR if you disagree, you are a girl :3

You seem like healthy people who love themselves

Noel and Liam

LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE
Marina "is" the worse fucking female ""artist"" of this generation. Not only is she a smug old hag but she's also a sell out and industry plant. She sucked the wrong dicks in the biz and that's why she and her career are a massive failure. Her hideous FAS face and bought twitter followers(less than 1% if her followers actually care about her) won't save her dead career.

Randomly last night I thought, what if Jeremy Enigk died?

>. Her hideous face
LOL as if SLIMES or this dumb whore Charli were any prettier let alone talented you moron

Shut up Marina

Hhhgh

What is this sound supposed to mean?

don't know why I'm posting on this incel site but marina is genuinely one of the few good pop musicians around at the minute

this - it's great pop sound without being made specifically to get radio plays

Me

edgi