How would you rate his taste in music?

How would you rate his taste in music?

Other urls found in this thread:

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/FANTANO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's probably right more than half of the time, which ain't bad. Sup Forums by and large are kids with authority issues who don't like being told what to do and conflate fantano rating records with their dads telling them to get a job.

Mostly shitty Sup Forumscore and meme music.

Light 6.

Anthony Fan10o

light to decent 7

I don't have problem with his music taste I. just despise him as a human being. he is unfunny, his memes are numale as fuck and whenever I listen to his podcast I just cringe horribly because he can't talk to people like a normal human being.

Is there something you'd like to tell us user?

i wish i was young enough for this to be projection

Why was he wearing the italian football team shirt

I think everyone needs to chill on sucking hip-hop's dick because there is almost always something better or more interesting out there

if he would just accept kanye as our lord and saviour i would give him a decent 7. sometimes he's off but in general his reviews are okay.

his meme review memery wasn't bad either

Because he's probably 0.000001% Italian.

And a million other muh heritages. It's a North American thing.

what taste? the impression I got is he listens to a bit of everything

He doesn't know anything about classical or jazz so his taste is automatically bad

this desu

i mean, it's his job after all

whether it informs his intellect or vice versa, i do not know. he seems nice enough, if not a bit awkward irl. i want to lift with him.

He doesn't listen to any art or traditional music which is sad seeing his huge following which are mostly 16 year old hip-hop fans and 30 year old indie fags. He doesn't give a shit about music in reality.

He really doesn't.

maybe he just enjoys watching the italian style of fooball?

So his taste in football is as bad as his taste in music, got it.

fpbp

yeaa... he does actually. look at last.fm

Yeaaaaaaaah he really doesn't. It's all pop music.

shut the fuck up, fag
kys

Weak 7

Fuck off, macaroni.

autistq

It hurts you, doesn't it buddy

He doesn't know a lot about music so his criticism is normally some really basic stuff.
That being said he don't pretend that his opinions are facts, so he's okay in my book

The only people who need someone to say "this is just my opinion" before talking about the quality of art are the extremely insecure and the extremely autistic. This is irrefutable.

There's like 3 active music fans on Sup Forums probably.

>he's probably 0.000001% Italian
Much more, you stupid autist. The surname Fantano is Italian, so his grandfather was probably Italian. He also said that on twitter.

>doesn't it buddy
off to reddit, fag

Why does this photo look like it was taken in the mid nineties?

>tfw Americans think Italians aren't white because they think everyone in Italy looks like they're from Sicily

im feeling a strong 9, to a 10

i spoke to a guy from Texas that thought Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp wern't white.

I usually agree with his opinion, but nigga gave Murder of the Universe a 6/10

>from Texas
KEK, pic related

>he enjoys watching the sneakiest european team make 1 (one) goal and then put the entire team next to the goal

2/10

>muh goals
>muh attacking football

u wat m8

>no man it's supposed to be boring that's the strategy

he hates most rap and the rap he likes is boring and numale garbage

If only he'd stop referencing Kendrick or Death Grips in every other fucking review.

I think he genuinely hates music or albums that are conceptual or thematic. He seems to dislike music that isn't constantly changing or evolving melodically or rhythmically unless it's fucking drone or something. He also hates any kind of electronic music that isn't Aphex Twin. He's your basic 30-something Indie music head who grew up on punk music.

>tfw this user above you has wasted insane amounts of time watching fantano's reviews
feels good, man

For a guy that has such an extensive understanding of music history and genres, he has very strong and shitty opinions on what makes music interesting to people. He seems to equate intense emotion with loudness or harshness which is a very punk-centric mindset to songwriting. He's kind of unable to be objective and then wraps this all up with: "Y'all know this is just my opinion right? Let me know what you think in the comments." And that's it. Le ultimate fence sitter don't attack me, man meme. His comments are also somehow worse than Sup Forums.

>For a guy that has such an extensive understanding of music history and genres,
stop reading right there

This.

light 7

I feel like I agree with him most of the time, but he sticks to reviewing normie releases a little too often

>when your squad fails to qualify

he's literally deep_cuts for meme-loving kids

How does it feel to be contributing to the fucking cancer on this board?

>I'll just keep being contrarian and annoying to get (you)s instead of saying anything interesting or compelling.

>How does it feel to be contributing to the fucking cancer on this board?
Feels great, considering I'm an accelerationist and this board has been a cancer for 7 years

>accelerationist
Is that what shitstirrers call themselves these days when they believe they are being politically astute. You're an embarrassing failure by your own admission then as the cancer has been the same for 7 years.

Why are you so obsessed with racial purity? No one cares how “white” you are

haha suck my dick motherfucker

It's incredible how many of these fucking dudes think they're actually doing a good thing by shitting on people who contribute more than fucking memes and just insulting posters.

I'd take a slow board full of meaningful conversation about interesting music over a fast board full of shitposts about commercial hip hop and dad rock.

I'm not, i just find it funny that Americans think this way in terms of generalisations about race. Talking about it doesn't mean someones obsessed with racial purity.

>his grandfather was Italian
Tony confirmed for guido.

Kek, shut the fuck up nigger

It hurts.

Sometimes I agree with his opinion, sometimes I don't.
To me he is just another music fan that can articulate his points well, I don't see why people look to him as the pope of music.

>why people look to him as the pope of music.
b e c a u s e M E M E S x D x D x D x D x D

>rap

it is also a blatant counterfit niggers here sell for 5 euros

What are you on about, italian football was known for having a strong defense but for the last year every match has been a goleada

>FANTANO

5/10 hes fine

This really gets me.

Good sense of sound and not too biased towards any genres, but bad taste in lyrics.

You have no idea what you're talking about my dude.

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani/FANTANO
mfw fantano isn't an italian surname

>buckley
underage isnt allowed on this board

lel