CONSPIRACY IN PROGRESS

SHE DELETED HER BRITAIN FIRST TWEET

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-attack-cameron-refer-idUSKCN0Z226Z
libertaddigital.com/internacional/europa/2016-06-16/una-diputada-britanica-en-estado-critico-tras-ser-disparada-y-apunalada-1276576483/
web.archive.org/web/20160616140928/https:/twitter.com/meaglemp
youtube.com/watch?v=HAjqvDiUHsg
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currency and markets moved an hour before any of this hit twatter too.

This is nothing goyim

Don't worry about it

really makes you blink

really makes you stink

twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504

You niggers better have archived this shit

reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-attack-cameron-refer-idUSKCN0Z226Z

R A R E K I K E
A
R
E
K
I
K
E

hahaha britain is fucked

That's strategically sound, at least from that overly ambitious cunt's point of view.

1. She's not going to get blamed much anymore if it turns out to be a crock of shit.
2. Literally all national newspapers as well as international news outlets have already picked up on the narrative (the Dutch state television news already repeated the Britain First narrative, I think).
3. If it turns out to have been true, she can probably still say she was the first to acknowledge it and move up in the party like the vulture she is.

This bitch is out of control.

It's too late. CBC is reporting he shouted Britain First. It's already part of the mythos.

>that flag
CAMERON GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. We have been outjewed by the fuckers.

that's just business as usual for british politics.

4 day weekends are the governments favourite thing.

really makes you drink

Also in Spain.

libertaddigital.com/internacional/europa/2016-06-16/una-diputada-britanica-en-estado-critico-tras-ser-disparada-y-apunalada-1276576483/

gtfo Juncker

They already created the britain first narrative. Jesus fucking christ. Orlando shooter screams allahu ackbar it gets suppressed, this guy screams nothing and they just make shit up.

GERMAN MEDIA REPORTED IT TWICE IN HALFTIME MATCH BETWEEN GER-POL

Same here.

posting in rare thread

is this PK again?

Also in New Zealand, already had two people on my kikebook bitch about the right and what they're going to do cuz he wasn't muslim. The narrative has already been set, just like everyone else saying Omar Mateen wasn't "at all religious".

>Orlando shooter screams allahu ackbar it gets suppressed, this guy screams nothing and they just make shit up.

funny, the games the media plays

THE GOYIM KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

DELETE THOSE TWEETS

The left, ever since the twentieth century, has been deep into the various schools of language and communication philosophy. They have deduced that if you can control the narrative, the discourse, the way in which something is being talked about, you can gain control over that which is being talked about. I think Orwell was one of the first to realize this: if you control the language, you control the debate, and if you control the debate you control the society and there's not a thing your opponents can do about it.

The side of the left that is most visible to us may be amateurish and failing at 'memetic warfare', but they have a philosophical meta game that ours doesn't even come close to.

DID ANYONE FUCKING ARCHIVE THESE TWEETS???

But honestly, why the fuck would someone be named "Cox" in an anglophone country? It's as if we had someone called "Cazzi"

>google it
>it shows up in google's news results, but the page no longer exists
>meanwhile google comes up with a warning that her actual website may be hacked

ruh oh

Edward Bernays wrote an influential book called Propaganda that is about this.

THE ARCHIVE LINK IS HERE FOR THE TWEETS

RAIN DOWN HELL LADS LETS GO

web.archive.org/web/20160616140928/https:/twitter.com/meaglemp

So now that the plan has been discovered by the incompetent will thr vote still go down?

i archived the caps in this thread

False Flagged just in time to REMAIN! heh heh

More Muslims! MORE!

Since when does Sup Forums have a team?

yeah it's too late
it's much easier to misinform and for misinformation to stick

too late, people have already seen the news and idiots will believe it. its how the media works.

Christ that would be an awful team

Nooo you motherfuckers. Fuck the EU to hell, "if it doesn't come up for the EU we will vote until it does"-traitors and kikes

Can someone send this to a British newpaper? Or to Farage? Milo maybe?

EU FAGGOT

Can he pull that? Can't leave say fuck him and do it anyways?!?

because they are going to use this against Brexit so they will get to do all the campaigning while anyone defending Brexit will be labeled a racist opportunist.

It's so transparent yet Britcucks will defend this and open their minds for the Jew dick

It might just be that:
- Uncertainty makes investors jumpy.
- Investors believe her murder will lead to a Remain vote out of sympathy.
- Therefore, certainty is restored to the markets.

Remember, most investors aren't orchestrating grand plans. They're just money grabbers who like how the EU panders to them.

Send it to all of them

Cox is a name derived from a role in yachting / boating, its common enough to not be funny to anyone older than 10. Unless your first name is isuck or something, then it will be funny forever

The fuck is this flag.

EU flag

If this were false flagging to drum up support for Remain or to cancel the referendum, wouldn't the attacker have shouted something a bit more relevant to the EU? Britain First have always been a little bit irrelevant desu, not really a threat which needs to be neutralised.

I bet the "white" man was a muslim

Suck Jo Cox

I don't have Twatter

>you lived long enough to see the end of the United Kingdom
>you went quietly into the night

It's not a false flag. But it's going to be exploited mercilessly by the Remain side, and I fear it's going to lead to a Remain vote next week.

This could backfire in our favour.

Jesus christ, do they want it to look like they had her killed?

So we taking bets on this being a false flag to discredit the leave campaign or what?

I mean, leave's been ahead in the polls for weeks. All the guy had to do was wait another week and he'd be out. This is too convenient for this to happen so close to the voting date.

They can but it would be seen as massively disrespectful and would only play into the hands of Remain.

It's a damned situation, the only thing they really can do is wait and defend themselves.

Oh that better be real. #shameonremain

Turn this loss into a win.

>I support the campaign to leave the EU, this is my way of personifying the leave campaign and it's actions, said the attacker, whilst stabbing the pro-remain MP in the heart

What did he mean by this?

narratives already out there gents.

They did this with that ucla guy too until OH SHIT HES BROWN BURY IT.

>But it's going to be exploited mercilessly by the Remain side
I'm not sure as the leave side can equally push how abhorrent it is that remain would dare to try capitalizing for political gain on this when the body isn't cold yet and further more that it's a complete fucking lie.

No shit. But which IPs use that flag?

Britain First itself is irrelevant, but the idea of "Britain First" is intrinsically against the EU. They're trying to equivilate the two.

oh shit

Look at FTSE market data and you can actually see things start to break at 12

What do you mean no shit you asked what flag.

You should of asked what IPS use that flag to begin with pork chop. I dont have an answer to that question.

>No shit. But which IPs use that flag?

EU Parliament.
He is a clerk in an office.
Imagine, your tax money pays for him to shitpost on Sup Forums.

>everyone complaining about the media
>tabloid press has been all pro Brexit for months

of course it's okay when you do it

I regularly laugh at conspiracy theories, but this one is awfully fishy.

The problem is that is a defensive position, already concedes the narrative when you start talking about it

ALSO SPREAD THIS VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=HAjqvDiUHsg

>a mp hasn't been killed for nearly 30 years
>it just happens to happen again a week before the eu vote

Ditto CNN, it's front page.

This
Welcome to the Third World, Britain

ISIS Flag

CBC is a fucking joke. They are damn lucky the CPC didnt get in because they were going to disappear.

telegraph has two white witnesses independantly verifying that MAir shouted "britain first"

>Sup Forums in panic mode..... nuffin happened it was a false flag.... the jews did this

Newfags

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forums

You'd figure something as massive as the EU could pull this off better. It's like they just grabbed a loon told him to go shoot a bitch

This, too. It's a negative version of

>The European Union
>Europe

Again, it's an attempt to control the debate by controlling the words used. If they can equate these two terms, they can make it utterly impossible for us to get our point across.

EU Parliament and certain other EU facilites. It shows up when I post from our parliament building as well.

This really only works in a "democratic" society, because all they are controlling is the sheep

Britain First is an Mi5 front.

it's too near to the election. normies will see the news and react based on that.

You don't seem to understand that this is YOUR STORY. YOU'RE NEXT.
Stop treating it like a soap opera because i'm telling you, you're going to fucking eat it

the media here in brazil is already saying the shout happened and people on the comments are starting to compare the british people to the brazilian far right wing.

that bitch made a genious move.

That's breddy good

was this the stealth general or the toxin?
>t.cantremembershit

kinda, Mi5 is a MOSSAD cell

Stealth voyeur general

you'd figure that if the powers that be regarded leaving the EU as bad enough to kill people over, they wouldn't have been incompetent enough to let Cameron hold a referendum on it.

100% proof it was a government false flag

She was shot, as every lefty knows, when you ban guns and have gun control, shootings will stop as no one will have guns

my favorite spooky music

i remember this from nibiru videos