Tell me Sup Forums, why are gender roles good?

Tell me Sup Forums, why are gender roles good?

They aren't.

wait a second..

>pink
>man

>blue
>woman

what the fuck, nigger.
gender roles are good to keep society together. go lose to iceland again

Fuck off toothpaste

Because men and women are different in both physical traits and in the mind. Gender roles are merely reflections of practical application of these differences.

Calm down anglobros, don't insult my windmills, I'm as much pro gender roles as you guys are.

I just don't know how to defend this position against postmodernists who don't believe in a moral truth.

because people are happier doing what they are supposed to be doing, and as such are good at. has nothing to do with society but instinct

>North Korea
how do you do that?

Even Kim Jong Un knows this.

Words of wisdom from Kim.

They provide a platform for people to gain a sense of identity and purpose.

oh glorious leader. if only you werent satisfied with controlling a third world country with no lightbulbs

satanic quads get.

make america great again

They are good.

However, "gender roles" is only promoted in academia and media.

I wonder who the Jew is that invented the word "Gender"?

damn now i like both koreas, what do?

Because conforming to general biologically emergent behaviours makes life more convenient for the most individuals.

Fish will have an easier life going with the stream, to advocate going against the stream is to advocate for an extra degree of hardship for everyone. To blame the school of fish for going with the tide, is retarded, especially when it has worked for so long in it's favor and it has only resulted in a few fish slamming into some rocks.

Doing anything against the biological tide requires inconvenience, or a system to counter act that inconvenience. No such system (perhaps the elimination of genders? Virtual realities where everyone is the same and there's no group differences?) exists and I honestly don't care to seek such a system.

Look no further.

The Communist Jew who created "Gender".

Gender debunked.

"Tolerance" debunked.

"Nazi" debunked.

"Racist" debunked.

They aren't good or bad OP. They just are because of nature. Nature isn't something you can really go against.

thousands of years our civilizations have worked, as soon as we disbanded the traditional gender roles everything went to shit.

What would happen if you take a tribe, and make hunters and warriors into gatherers and housekeepers and the other way around, when they physique and mental capabilities are wired around their traditional roles

How does it feel when your entire world came out of a Jew's mouth, Sup Forums?

Um, they're biological and natural?
We didn't just "make up" and assign gender roles.
Instinct had a lot to do with it when technology was scarce, and they grew as we did

Thanks Kim, you da real MVP

Their traditional roles are wired around their physique and mental capabilities.

they aren't good or bad, they're just natural
gender roles are literally the roles genders place THEMSELVES into.

Gender roles preserve traditions and conservatism.

They aren't so much "roles" as they are "natural behaviors".

thank you for correcting it, i meant that, i just phrased it wrong

Because our nation should only have to deal with so much autism at once

They provide a reciprocal social framework for people to follow that will create a healthy relationship.

You don't need them, but it is an instruction manual for life.

>I-i was brainwashed
>E-everything was backwards

because it's what nature intended, millions of years of evolution can't be swept away with a rational thought.

Because on the average they play towards the natural biological inclinations of the individual. Men are big and usually more aggressive, they make good steel workers. Women are smaller and usually calmer and warmer, they make good child educators/care takers.

except scientific study shows that men are literally better at everything, including parenting.

Cause a functional family has a higher chance of working

They don't have to be good. They just are.

This. Best Korea gets it.

Hunter gatherer societies were egalitarian, look at tribes today. Men and women are very equal and share things. Gender roles suck.

yeah fuck you too pal

If bears started trying to fly like eagles then the wilderness would start falling apart.

Women, as a species, should learn their place and realize they're just not cut out for something that men are meant for.

>not knowing that pink was the color for men and blue was the color for women some 70 years ago

Thank you based Kim.

I fucking watched that episode last night, I tell ye hwat

>were egalitarian

because every role had to depend on the other one, in case of invading tribes, wild animals, diseases and catastrophes.

today we don't have to fear one of those thing, at least in the western world, that's why we are abolishing our gender roles.

Men and women are very equal and share things

>brains work different
>bodies are different

equal?

>share things

men share with women because we have a part in our reptilian brain, that wants us to procreate, and that's why we search the best appealing partner to create offspring.

women act similar, but they share with men (or their man) more from a standpoint of affection, then procreation

not a biologist, that's why i can't explain more detailed