/dceu/ general

post DCEU

discuss DCEU

newest JL photo, depicting WW, Batman, and the Flash after a battle with Parademons

trailer or EW cover story is expected soon

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/189876347
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

previous thread

they look cool
why aren't these movies cool
why are they dogshit

Would be cool if they were looking up at Superman

such unrealistic films

according to the setvisit info, they're looking at aquaman

Why are they rushing this? Wouldn't it make sense that all the solo movies are released first?

DCEU sucks

JUST

it could still work. they just have to make proper use of the time they have in the film to give each character personality, backstory, motivation and development. just like any other ensemble film.

>that flash costume

I really wanna have faith in the DCEU but the suits are fucking everything up.

DC has always used the justice league to launch interest in other characters.

Are they actually going to base the story off Injustice? It's like DC wants the public to hate Superman.

>Doesn't know about Fascist Superman

edgy teenagers love Injustice Superman because he's so badass and wrong and is a good villain for Batman to kick ass

>Are they actually going to base the story off Injustice

no, i have no idea where you heard this. likely it'll be inspired by Johns first JL arc

the injustice thing from BvS is just a vision of a possible future manifested by the speedforce

I know about fascist superman, actually if they're going to do the whole evil superman thing that would be better than Injustice.

Fuck edgy teenagers, when DC markets towards them we get shit like Suicide Squad

>the injustice thing from BvS is just a vision of a possible future manifested by the speedforce

which was supposed to be followed up

>BRUCE LOIS IS THE KEY AM I TOO SOON

Now nobody knows

>which was supposed to be followed up

presumably it will be, maybe in JL, maybe in JL2. that doesn't mean the follow-up will be injustice.

vimeo.com/189876347

fucking kino

>Fuck edgy teenagers, when DC markets towards them we get shit like Suicide Squad

I think we can all admit that SS is not a good movie