Screencap this post

Screencap this post.

It will win the Oscar for best film.

After all the hashtag activism last year, yeah probably. It was p. good but I don't think best picture worthy. Then again look at most of the winners over the last 20 years.

It's fairly obvious that it will. It tells an interesting story from the perspective of a race that doesn't get many interesting stories told about them. It deals with heavy themes in a mature and thought provoking way.

It most certainly deserves best picture. A lot more than anything else this year.

And it'll feel meaningless for all involved
Still, who gives a shit about the Oscars anymore

30 millon of people?

>Moonlight
>not Manchester By The Sea

Just take one more look at the average age of Academy voters before saying that again.

I'm 99% sure its going to be la la land

After The Artist and Argo can we really have ANOTHER movie about Hollywood in such a sport span winning the award? Not to mention as good as La La Land was, Whiplash was better.

Yeah, that explains 7 Years a Shitskin.

The only thing Moonlight has going against is it isn't muh White People are Evil.

La La Land will win because it's exactly the kind of safe vanilla bullshit that appeals to the academy
Moonlight is actually good and therefore will not win

>moonlight is good

why? isn't it about black gay trannies or some shit?

You don't know what it even is about and you're questioning the quality of the movie?

If it doesn't win there's gonna be a social media chimpout

If this faggot nigger shit wins ill be pissed.

Also la la land and Manchester by the sea blow this pretentious shit out of the water

12 years a Slave was a legitimately good movie though

This.
GO FROG!

By whites yeah
BLACKS hate this flick because it degrades their thug culture

This movie was written and directed by whites

BUT IT WAS ABOUT GAY BLACKS

SO IT MUST WIN BEST PICTURE

yeah, he is white.

that's why i'm asking

Is that really how black people age?

Jesus Christ man....

12 Years a Slave was a great movie. I put off watching it for years because I thought that it was race-baiting garbage, but when I finally got around to seeing it, my lord was I wrong.

Either way, it was also a period piece and about an important time in history, two things that the Academy LOVES.

In the dark, we are equal

Hopefully this movie makes more black men gay

They must be stopped

What was the last actually good Oscar winner? No Country for Old Men?

Birdman was great.

It deserves absolutely nothing
Another "oh woe is me! LOOK how I suffer! PITY ME!" shitflick overrated by upper-middle-class guilt-complex white people. Atrocious. Almost as bad as 12 Years a Slave.

nothing can stop the bbc menace

Last "good" was Birdman.
Last "great" was No Country.

why did you like it?

"no"

it was well shot and well acted and although the score was a bit overbearing at times the entire movie generally lent itself an atmosphere of realism of that era without excessively raking you over the coals emotionally