/heem/: Tito Edition

Jacob Christopher "Tito" Ortiz (English: /ˈtiːtoʊ ɔɹˈtiːz/; born January 23, 1975) is an American retired mixed martial artist. In the MMA world, he is known for his stint with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), where he is a former Light Heavyweight Champion, having held the title from April 14, 2000 to September 26, 2003.Along with fighters like Randy Couture and Chuck Liddell, he was one of the sports early stars. Ortiz ultimately became the biggest pay-per-view draw of 2006 for his fights with Liddell, Forrest Griffin, and Ken Shamrock.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ufconfox/status/894001947337818112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a non-early thread, impressive

We in this

This triggers the Tito.

Tito humiliated him in Bellator, tho

Watching this shit I can't stand Joe Rogan

He has been announcing for years and still knows very little about the sport. He goes on these insane stoner pseudo intellectual rants that make me embarrassed to watch the sport and takes away from the fights

I can't wait till the UFC Goldie's him

but he submitted Tito

Explain to me how Football manages to pay their players a shit ton more money than the UFC and they're more profitable than the UFC without resorting to charging their viewers for watching the game but UFC can't do the same? PPV is retarded. How the fuck can't they just make it ad supported? They have a shit ton of time in between fights to run commercials in.

I imagine it's the sponsors

Football stadiums sit waaaay more people than small arena's the UFC hosts events at. Also when was the last time you saw someone wear a fight kit? You can go to a walmart here and see 2 or 3 guys wearing football jerseys.

Because there are franchises with billionaire owners that pour money into teams. Also sponsorships

Who is YOUR favorite FEMALE ufc competitor? Be sincere in you're response to this inquiry.

Where did all these cruz haters come from? 214ers?
Cruz is /heem/s guy

I want to know why this webm was made and why it's been posted for years. I forgot. Is it because that kid is a manlet?

Tim Means will kill Niko Price

Finished catching up with yesterdays card and was pleasantly surprised, only smug Rashad's fight was bad on a card that looked very unimpressive on paper

>this autist spams joanna daily but doesn't even watch the events live

t. Steven Crowder
Go back your shitty radio show cuckservative

probably KK
Mizuki Inoue for invicta her fight with Karolina is a good watch, would recommend

I want to know who the kid is

You fucking try staying up till 6 am for every event buddeh, it's hard when there's not a one fight on a card that you are looking forward too

twitter.com/ufconfox/status/894001947337818112

>tfw you live in the same city as Dustin Ortiz

Is he the tallest one there?

How would Gaethje vs Pettis go heem?

no one cared yesterday and no one cares today

No but he's taller than any wrestlers I've ever seen at his high school. Their wrestlers were literally all manlets, didn't stop them from BTFO of our school tho

t. Yankee

Reem bless lads

Who is gonna be on JRE #1000? gotta be someone like dave chapelle, right?

Thank you for giving the world Joanna, Poland.

she is of jewish descent

even better, Israel is our greatest ally.

Go cover bellator, you weasel

Yesterdays card was awesome, if you haven't seen it at least check out highlights

Donald J. Trump

>In response to Paulie saying that conor whimpers like a girl after getting hit to the body

Who is your least favorite female strawweight in the UFC?

Yeah and Ronda sure could take a punch.

*whimpers like a jose cormier gus

The guy probably tells people that pvz is a true warrior for stepping into the cage

LOL these Jon "Beans" Jones emojis, or, bone moisture, are so funny and hip! Did you guys use yours yet?

>tfw no Cruz - DC - Rogan commentating team yet
I want Joe only for the OH HE'S HURT

Anyone that isn't Joanna or Claudia

The rest of the division is terrible

Claudia is going to fuck up Andrade and Rose might actually die against JJ and we are gonna be left with Claudia v JJ III... because the rest of them are terrible

Watching young thug Rose trying to trade strikes with Joanna is going to make my metaphorical dick hard.

Calderwood, she's very close to Betche for the spot of least favorite overall

kek what the hell has Jojo done

What did you guys think of Rashad and Randa both rushing out of the cage after hearing the decision? I thought it was shitty.

she complains about everything
I just like her voice
P4P cutest voice

Oh, didn't even realise
Barely hear about her so I thought it was strange kek

randa was blatantly robbed by mexican intellectuals so I can understand

Cruz is a fag.

She shouldnt have left it in the hands of the judges. It was a close decision, not a robbery.

He lost so people jump on him, like every fighter round here

>She shouldnt have left it in the hands of the judges
I agree with that but I don't think it was a close decision. It seemed that it was judged with grasso having a longer leash with error. Grasso looked like a can that connected once or twice

I disagree but lets say it was a robbery.
She got a robbery decision vs Carla Esparza in Canada so I guess it all worked out.

>kid
he's 35 years old, assholes

why wont dana let this man see his damn kids already?

its his emotional support dog you literal monster

Max Holloway for #JRE1000, lets do the damn ting! #UFCHawaii

>Alex Morono gave Niko Price a harder fight than Alan Jouban

That only makes it even sadder.

What robbery, 10-9, 9-10, 10-9, getting a takedown and doing nothing else shouldn't automatically win you a round, this is one times judges got it right

>Grasso looked like a can that connected once or twice
Randa's face at the end of the first round told a different story but ok

Just read that Yoshihiro Takayama is paralyzed from the neck down due to a wrestling accident

Read it as Yoshihiro Akiyama first but still shitty news nonetheless

press F

why does this guy have megan anderson tier bodyproportions

He's got that Diaz bro reach

His shoulders are goofy too they are pointy as fuck

>Randa's face at the end of the first round told a different story
there was nothing wrong with it? I really don't see how grasso won round 3 when she was on her back half the round without significantly outstriking her in the second half.

Shit I didn't even know that. I'm a fan of his from wrestling as much as that fight.

>Be old and fat
>Do a flip
>Break neck

I truly knew that I was in Mexico City and the judges would give me the win because I am Mexican

oh for sure my dude, Randa definitely won

b-but takedown!!

Calendar why don't you show us how the fans voted?

the same fans that post "49-1" everywhere

in canada she would have

Casual fans like that have no idea mmadecisions exists.

Now go on Calendar, post how the fans scored it.

I don't usually like chimp vanzant but dat ass

>Maia won the decision, Masvidal won the fight

If it was so obvious then how come it was a split decision? I'm starting to think they should change things up when the judges determine a split decision, maybe give it another 5 minutes judge the fight as a whole based on damage done etc. and come to a unanimous decision even though you scored it differently from other judges, tired of this point fighting nonsense

watch ONE FC then. they judge fights as a whole instead of round by round

Oh for sure Grasso was lighting her up on the feet my man

>he rates randas striking

>no event for the rest of the month

I blame Gooblet for this.

I understand that judging rounds is a valid way to determine a winner but I think only in a split decision they should judge as a whole, I feel that the judges should be able to converse with each other and give arguments to who won, I feel they are just disconnected and one could be half asleep and completely goof the rounds up

If Gooby gets knocked the fuck out will he finally go away?

I really really hate Goober and that's why I think he'll win

Is Joe Rogan gay?

there's still a few smaller events

hhahhaha look at this "boxers" face
guess mma fighters really are the master race

btw, are hammer fists allowed in boxing?

Don't think Memeweather can KO him. He'll probably play it safe and decision him.

100% Alexa was putting in WORK on markos

Bi-curious most likely, deep down he wishes to have a gay experience but doesn't make any steps towards it

>mmadecisions
>not for casuals
ok well you convinced me, the red headed tit lady totally won

WHO DA FOOK IS DAT GUY??? XDDDD

he wont get knocked out
he'll gas out quickly though, wont be able to throw a punch after 3 rounds

I wasnt in the thread last night. Was Perubro here to see him countryman heem that mexican with that savage knee?

whats her full name again

50 45 shelf