We are 2050 now show me your countries future

We are 2050 now show me your countries future.....
>"wait what why I'm still chancellor?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pJUOu63KLpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4eZ7Z5yk8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>aah because I made germany great again :^)"

I fucking hope so

The German empire has is old power back. I tell yall don't fuck with me man

Post Fraukes

Hello, I'm from the United Caliphate of Europe and Africa

Oops almost forget lot the new and improved flag

Bismillah brother

youtu.be/pJUOu63KLpA

Hello I am Stephen Kinnock, Representative from the Eighth State of the United States of Europe as a member of the European Federalist Party.

Please consider voting for me in the June 23rd State-wide elections held on Britain-Europe Friendship day!

>not blocked

Jews are asleep post non kosher stuff

Shit shit shit delete this merkel is watching....' uuuaaaahhh

What I would give to be alive during that time... what I would give

Being made to bow to the American flag before being deported.

I am like 60% sure I will have killed myself by 2050

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4eZ7Z5yk8

>Eighth State
>not Airstrip One

Sry I don't vote for balding faggots....

Here's India in 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Reported to the Clintonian Imperial Guard my Atlantic chum.

that bitch is the dumbest politician in germany atm. not againt afd but petry is as dumb as a weisswurst.

America will be dead by 2050

Can you translate?

lol why is everyone mopping everywhere?

Feels bad desu

>t. Berg Jude wants to tell me something about my waif but doesn't even know that she destroy always everyone in the talk rounds in the TV liveshows...

Jerome the Nigger is a great soccer player und rightfully a part of the national team. I am looking forward to the European championship
#neighbour

>You are so sexy when you lie

Just some weak banter

Germany will not exist by 2050

>no baldies
>votes for women
i was expecting a few more years before you Cologne rape babies showed up online, i guess muslims really mature faster

>now that we've gone through the cycle four times already, the FPÖ ist once again on the rise, and will probably enter government again in 2055.

Eko Fresh pathetic turkroach """""""rapper"""""" who has to boost his shitty music, with shilling against the AfD

Bigz nood is a great football player and it's good that he's a part of the German national team. I'm excited for the EM..........you're sexy if you're lying.. so here my friend

DESIGNATED

>that flag
>that post
>those double trips
all goes according to plan
Dont forget to visit greater israel!

Some new news buddy for the re election for the president?

But I love you guys so much. I need to travel there pronto

I.. L-Love HC! HC! HC! WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY WHITE IS PRIVILEGE

then give it, whatever it is to make that time become this time.

nobody knows yet, witnesses will be heard the next week

But choose right north germany is mostly fish culture sea, strand, big and nice Isles so you can have some Karibik flavor. and south is more haxxe... pork DIE ALPEN and more snowy jus much more joodelie joodelie.... and don't go to the mid because that's just a useless wasteland for non culture germans....

In 2050 we will look back and fondly remember when Robot Trump abolished the 2 term presidency in 2022. Nobody minded, because America became great again, and 99.9% white.

Trumpry when?

Hi! I came back from the dead to make Poland great again and to annex Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania!

"Wait wait wait do you really mean calling me hitler is a bad thing against me?"

"I frauke petry confirm you that I will give everyone a blowjob if you vote for the AFD" ......."wait what Mrs merkel you're disgusting its not my problem that the people want me "

I won't know for sure until I go there but in any case i'm fascinated with all your cultures north, south, east, west, and central. Pic related is a town in the middle of nowhere I still think its beautiful and worth a visit

"And germany you know they calling me hitler..... but do you know that hitler did nothing wrong... yeah that's right my fellow germans"

lolno Livonian war 2 soon fagit

"And look at this a hitler Bart but do you know that liberals did this to support me because they want me and they love hitler that's all the secret behind this and of course if will give them that because germany deserve's a good hitler after all this shit"

"But of course my fellow germans we need to exterminate all the shitskins... I hears Auschwitz is still open so I would say let's start a new spring breack"

"And you all know I will do a great job first winning after that thinking then laughting and at last the new German empire ERNEUT AUFBAUEN"

germania reporting in

But it's still great Mr double dubs riiiight? :^)

Long-haired Frau Kepetry a cute ~

Mmmmmhh I can almost smell you we will together be great again I tell ya

The only sad thing is that she is divorced because her husband could not stand that she is the Führer of the AFD.... sad tho

can we make arctic sea oil platforms now?

"Ooooh shit the media is again talking against me with stupid names...."

"Never mind we got again over 3%+ and the cdu and SPD got -3 hehehe"

Haha haha good joke but yes :^) the AFD is exactly for this and they will do this if they have enough power

That is kind of a strange question. Is this a meme I dont know?

OK enough may mays for today I'm empty