Ask a half Asian half Russian who's living in Israel anything

Ask a half Asian half Russian who's living in Israel anything.

Yeah I've started my night shift and it's time to burn some time on the internet.

>Depression
I'm not depressed anymore even though I was for years.

>hurr durr we're bitter you're this you're that
Don't bother entering the thread then, sillies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
youtube.com/watch?v=x6ezbFpkGlw
youtube.com/watch?v=WY40CAD1dlU
youtube.com/watch?v=AFPhNv3mEZM&ab_channel=omerasher00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ever considered killing yourself? Your life must suck, considering the fact that you are whoring yourself for the attention of fat neckbeard losers.

Read the OP, last sentence, the exit is right over there

Bumpin'

BASED
do you have more actions due to the happenings recently? sahten btw, being a hamilist/it is not easy

recommend me israeli /non-wine/ alcohol.

feeling empty lately and nothing to do this summer, so thinking of taking up alcoholism as a hobby again. pic related, my regular go-to drink.

didn't you leave the last thread because you got anxious? what changed?
also משמרת קלה מישפ

Netanya yeah? Cool me too. So why are all the depressed and antisocial answers in last thread?

i guess arak would be the obvious non-wine

why do you keep giving this girl attention. She is not going to have sex with any of your autists.

We're located where nothing is happening so..

No idea

Nothing better to do

How'd you get over depression OP? I have depression, but I link my depression to problems in my life:

>bad relationships
>feel alienated from people around me
>dunno what to do with my future
>my life feels like it has been the same since i was 15 years old even though i've changed a lot of circumstances in my life
>ex-gf giving me problems
>some self confidence issues

bla blah blah.

so did you solve your problems or change the way you think about it?

I'm the same as you except the ex thing, I've stopped giving a fuck at some point completely that's all

Legitimate question here. Why do people on Sup Forums sperg out so much when someone comes on attention whoring? You know ignoring the thread will work a lot better.

Whatever, that's just my two cents.

>people talk to girls only because sex
this is why your'e bitter on the internet

depression comes in waves, I've had it too, the key for me is to share with my gf, she usually distracts me for a couple of days until it's gone
a few tips from a fellow user you don't know nor care about
>people come and go, the only one who stays is yourself
>life is a routine for almost everyone
>fuck your ex

>people come and go, the only one who stays is yourself

this, although there are a few exceptions such as family

K well I met another girl, and we had a good time while I was visiting her, but she lives in another country (she was home only for summer) and is lesbian/bisexual I guess (according to facebook). While I was with here I totally moved on from my ex, and it felt pretty nice, like opening another story in my life.

Anyway, the girl told me she didn't want to continue a relationship, so I returned to my city and my ex starts writing to me again, and now I'm back thinking about her.

fuck, I want to just leave this country and re-start somewhere new. New friends, new language, new everything. it's hard though. I have a serious job, a house, and it's a big risk.

how many dicks have you ever had inside yourself.
Genuinely curious

you're always welcome here fratello

I have been mildly depressed for about two years until I had a cancer scare, I was sure I was going to die for about 3 months in which all the tests were done. The results came back negative and have a new outlook on things, when I was depressed I used to say I wish I was dead a lot when that wish almost came true I realized how much I want to live, it showed me how unimportant my problems were.

I've came to the same realization without any sort of near-death scenario

>le depression

stay on track lads

Hey I'm the guy from the last thread, I'm not bitter but you're still an attention whore. It's ok embrace it, just stop pretending to be le special anti social girl since you do what they do on Facebook, only you do it here for losers. After all there's a reason you posted your pic and the fact you're a girl, you want male attention. Anyway you're welcome.

good for you

>the only time ill ever agree with a turkroach

This desu but thats ok OP we all need different things

do you have japanese citizenship?

>"that's why you're bitter"
Have you ever considered the fact that you're on Sup Forums and that nobody gives a shit if they're bitter or not? Stop whoring yourself around on the internet and go get a personality.

Nope

so you're executing a palestinian and this guy slaps your ass, what do you do?

are you right wing or left?

Holy fuck not another Russian attention whore that Sup Forums bends over to thread after thread

what's your first name and are you coming to the /isr/ meetup

the infamous pedojew didn't know hebrew, this time it's almost surely an israeli

Don't care

What is the best and what is the worst thing about Israel?

listen kapara you're bored and you want to have a thread so why are you giving boring one worded answers

>arak
not sure if ill lose my vision but it never hurts to try. i'll try to pick this up later.

>listen kapara

Don't give a fuck its still just shit threads revolving around "be my gf" and Palestine arguments with the complexity of high schoolers

Because we have a rule that female posters have to show tits. If the thirsty losers keep showering the roastie with attention, she will keep coming back for more.

>listen kapara

>2017
>הכל בסדר טודו בום

go out and enjoy the summer break kiddo

lets respond to this flag with four words or less

[איך אכלת לי את הקורסון] מתחזק

Imagine the kind of mental and emotional instability which must accompany being an ethnically Jewish hapa. Just imagine how insane this cunt must be.

*dabs on you*

braaap

youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
>thread anthem inbound

*goes to St Petersburg*

the actual real thread anthem:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6ezbFpkGlw

How about a godamn timestamp?
People asked you many times already and all you do is calling them out for being "bitter" even tho they just want some freaking evidence.

Now fucking deliver a selfie with a timestamp.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I replied to your thread because you're a female 4channer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Avi. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one making hummus in the kitchen =D.

why you don't like chakchouka

Best thing: Jews
Worst thing: Jews

shakshouka with cheese is fucking god tier

I think avi is a pretty cool guy, eh kils aliens and doesn’t afraid of anything.

the actually actual real anthem for said thread
youtube.com/watch?v=WY40CAD1dlU

i like chakchouka with peper and eggs it's just yummy
also reminder chakchouka is tunisian not isreali

>gopnik arsim

REAL THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=AFPhNv3mEZM&ab_channel=omerasher00

>vodka karahana

this is the only thing i understood, but fucking kek

isn't every chakchouka built on eggs? also yeah it is known

>

חברה של רוסים מבת ים נראלי

giv russkie nip gf

no it's build on tomato sauce and vegetables depends on what kind of chackchouka you want to maken then you add 1 or two eggs in it by choice we never use cheese in it tho

what do you want to do after the army? trip to asia/south america? study?

fuck racist israel

"she" wants to do me xD

stop killing innocent palis

you are whore

you are right my brother turk olan