RedLetterMedia

Am I the only one who cannot stand this miserable cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RXEtN_ZFS0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here mate. He's deffo a bender and his taste in films is shit. He needs to get a proper job

Every time Jay opens his mouth I just stare blankly at the screen, mumbling, "this is reddit. This is memes" under my breath

Mike and Rich are tolerable but Jay needs to be thrown off a bridge.

Why does Jay try so hard to be a professional film critic instead of just enjoying themselves like Mike and Rich?

>Mike and Rich's favorite movies of the year
Fun, entertaining blockbusters and films

>Jay's favorite movies of the year
Pretentious indie shit

Jay is the only one there with any taste.

Fuck you man, the witch was great.

This is now a Jahans thread.

Because Jay actually cares about film instead of just being entertained, for better and for worse.

Because if they were all the same it would be boring?

There needs to be differing opinions, I don't necessarily like Jay but I can understand the importance of his role in the reviews

Every time I look at Jay I'm just jealous of his hair.

I need to start on finasteride.

Jay is my favorite and has the best taste in movies between them.

jay is the eye candy
you clearly just jealous of his charm

I've noticed lately in BOTW and on the Germlins commentary how quick Jay gets offended by Mike and Rich if they disagree with his opinions

I think Rich is just to humble to even say anything back and Mike is drunk half the time so I don't he gives a shot what Jay says to him

Also, Jay apparently has a lot of time on his hands to argue with with his autistic Twitter followers

They should replace cuck Jay (the homosexual) with based Jahans.

They should move the RLM studio to Woking

Mike's a confirmed Jahanist btw

Read Jay's twitter. He's a real asshole to random people, but always in a kind of defensive posture, like people are supposedly attacking him.

Just look at this qt p2t.

Is the least pleb of Pleb Letter Media.

Movie bob fans hate jay

This. Generally people with the shittiest tastes tend to like Jay less.

What do you think, OP?

I don't even hate him for his tastes. I hate him for his personality and manner of expressing himself. I should've clarified.

I don't hate people based on their tastes; that's autistic.

You are just a fag with your tongue firmly inside Jay's aids ridden asshole

In that case, the whole RLM is made of cunts.

I hate all of them indiscriminately.

See above. Is just that jay is the least retarded in a bunch of pricks.

un-JUST right here. What losing weight, getting a good haircut and a normal beard will do to a man.

I enjoy fun blockbusters too but the shit Mike usually likes is definitely not fun. Mindless entertainment also needs standards.

When you publish your opinions on the internet and attach your name and face to them, you have to be able to accept criticism.

I thought there was still some bad blood between Mike and Alex after what happened with Jessie? FYI she retired to Woking to become Jahans' personal pet sylph slave. I think what you suggested is a great idea though, Alex wouldn't need to apply for UBI anymore.

Rich is the least tolerable critic I've ever had the misfortune of listening to

His voice. his opinions, his autism, all irredeemably annoying and retarded. And being fat and ugly hasn't even gone into the equation yet

Nice try, Carolla.

Nice to see some Esoteric Jahanists ITT. Its absolute nectar.

The fuck are you talking about? Aside from two or three obnoxious Star Wars fanboys in the last couple of days, Jay's interactions on twitter have always been pleasant.

Jay is a beautiful man. I love these guys all so much.

Nah, he's been a cunt for years.

youtu.be/RXEtN_ZFS0E

Please provide examples that aren't him mocking idiot Star Wars fanboys.

>being this buttblasted about a children's toy commercial
Thank you for putting him in his place, based Jay.

Mike - Alpha
Jay - Beta
Rich - Omega

Mike is competent and quietly confident, but very stubborn and anti-intellectual. His opinions often appear to be arbitrary, subject to change based on his mood or blood alcohol level, both of which are in constant flux. He's used to having a beta follower validate his every whim, so any criticism he receives is dismissed without a second thought.
Jay follows the lead of whatever the dominant voice is in a conversation. The only time he will break out of the RLM hivemind is to low-key inject SJW politics into the proceedings "muh MRA's didn't like this movie!" He is absolutely incapable of accepting criticism of his own work, but skillfully hides his emotions behind passive aggression. Despite all these flaws, he is probably the happiest and most well-adjusted of the group.
Rich is original in his thinking and immune to peer pressure, however he can also be a bitter contrarian if the movie is liked by normies. His dishevelled appearance and eardrum-shattering laugh speak to a man who has no regard for society, and indeed he is by far the most pessimistic of the group.

what autist took the time to make this?

You realize where you are right?

How come Jay is the only RLM member who has Genital Herpes then?

i fucked him

Yes, you the only one, chosen one

Those are all you you samefagging Sup Forumsnerina

Get fucked faggot. Also what the fuck does Sup Forums have to do with anything you mouth breathing redditor.

Jay is the alpha armchair shithead film critic that Mike destroys in every conversation they have

>Bauman

Is Jay a kike? It would certainly explain why he's always praising progressive bullshit and strong independent womyn characters who don't need no man.

No
He desperately tries to be as funny as Mike and Rich and constantly fails.

He got the banter talent of a woman.

AS RACIST
AND SEXIST
AS THEY COME

WE'RE GOING TO OFFEND YOU, ISN'T THAT FUNNY? LA LA LA LA LA

BY BULLET OR BALLOT I WILL DESTROY UKIP

Youre mad becsuse he rek'd your garbage "movie"

It's a german name.

Whoa truly epic ftw brofist xd

I don't watch movies.

He's annoying, boring and can't get a girlfriend. Maybe you relate to him

His taste in penis is impeccable, no pun intended.

tannenbaum is a "german" name too, famalam.

>getting fuckboi hair with beard
>unJUSTing

lol

>reddit comes here, starts a SW thread every 5 minutes and brings up Sup Forums and alt-right incessantly
>reviewers shit all over Star Wars fanboys and their new film
>reddit SW fanboys harass and give death and rape threats to RLM over their review

it's like pottery

that's unintentional hilarity. How is that him being a deliberate asshole?

My God, you alt right fuckers just don't know when to stop.

You gotta stop these thread Mike Corolla, disney shill, Rogue one was shit, everybody with actual taste knows it, stop trying to meme magic a piece of shit like Rogue one into something half-way good.

oy gevalt, I knew jay was a kike

>mfw we spoiled Farscape for Jahans when he came on the discord

It's still a German name. Lots of Germans moved to the midwest of the US in it's early years.

>you are this mad

>all these disney customers on Sup Forums getting h*ck of mad at RLM not liking their new movie

Fuck. Gords pops up in the unlikeliest of places....

What is RedLetterMedia? And who is Jay?

I also Saw Lights out and it's awful. It's message about mental health is that the person suffering from it should just kill themselves because it'll make the lives of everyone around them better. I'm not shitting you, the mom kills herself which kills the thing that's been plaguing them their whole lives and it ends with a positive outlook on the lives of the kids. It doesn't end with them lamenting that they couldn't have prevented it or end with the funeral, but rather them hugging and realizing their lives will get better now. What the fuck?

>the guy he's talking to is a Swedish director
>calls his movie shit
>Jay is a Internet celebrity that spends his time shitting on other people's work because he never made it into the movie bussiness
>Suddenly he's a expert on the entire film industry
>Jay is the director of such classics as Feeding Frenzy and Space Cop

Why hasn't this cuck killed himself yet?

Top kek, he clearly had no idea he was talking to the director of the fucking movie. That's not assholish behavior.

if you made a thread with a picture of an actual actress of tv and or film and typed

>am i the only one who cannot stand this miserable cunt?

it would have 404'd already

TAKE IT BACK OP!!! OR I WILL GET VERY UPSET!!!

Why does the guy who made lights Out care about the retard who made Space Cop?

>the director of Lights Out asks Jay for his opinion on Lights Out
>Jay gives his opinion not knowing he's talking to the director
>"REEEEEEEEE FUCKING ASSHOLE THINKS HE'S AN EXPERT ON EVERYTHING! HE MADE SPACE COP SO ALL OF HIS OPINIONS ARE INVALID! HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF!"
Calm down, autismo.

>he's always praising progressive bullshit and strong independent womyn characters who don't need no man.
But he doesn't do that.

>The only time he will break out of the RLM hivemind is to low-key inject SJW politics into the proceedings "muh MRA's didn't like this movie!"
Name two examples of him doing this.
>He is absolutely incapable of accepting criticism of his own work, but skillfully hides his emotions behind passive aggression.
When has Mike, Rich or any members of RLM criticized his work?

JAY IS A GENUINE HOMOSEXUAL CUNT.

HE DESERVES NOTHING BUT CONTEMPT.

HE'S A LEECH ON STOKLASA AND HAS BEEN EXPOSED AS SUCH.

#JAYTHEKEK

>He's annoying, boring and can't get a girlfriend
Considering that he never posts anything about his personal life on social media and actively avoids questions about stuff like this when he's on Pre Rec streams, how do you know he doesn't have a gf? Or bf for that matter?

And where exactly is the part where Jay's being an asshole?

#JAYISGAY

#JAYISGAY

#JAYISGAY

#JAYISGAY

#JAYISGAY

#JAYISGAY

Jay go do your AMA over at Reddit and don't come back

You know Sup Forums is full of fucking plebs (and I'm assuming teenagers) when the think Jay's taste is "pretentious". He just doesn't like shitty movies simple as that.

Does Jay like black guys or white guys better?

>Rey was charismatic as HELL in TFA!

Jay always makes a point of going out of his way and praising female characters and denouncing anything masculine.

He does most of the editing and he's the second best member of RLM. I don't understand your rage. Did he shit on a movie you like?
Keep raging for no reason, autismo.

Well, considering 1/8 gay whites have HIV and 1/2 gay niggers have HIV, I sure as shit hope he likes whites better.

>Jay always makes a point of going out of his way and praising female characters and denouncing anything masculine.
You're completely fucking retarded if you think him liking a specific female performance somehow translates to him praising every female character. When the fuck has he "denounced" anything masculine? You're talking out of your ass.

I'm going to make him an hero.

he thinks women will fuck him if he worships them.
hes a standard numale beta orbiter

Wow, what a feminist! Let's completely ignore the fact that Mike likes Rey too, let's instead keep raging at Jay for no reason.

Wow this autistic projection is fucking pathetic.

Thanks for the input Mr.Reddit

>bash rogue one for too Many references to the original trilogy
>love TFA

Top kek, that's it? That's your example of Jay being a feminist who blindly praises female characters? Christ, RLM threads attract some of the most pathetic autists.
Pure projection.

Didn't he say he wanted less space battles in a star wars movie? Can anyone take him seriously after that

Why do /neckbeards/ get so butt hurt over Jews?

Good luck.
Avatarfagging is against the rules, autismo. :^)