Reminder.

Children: MCU.
Teenagers: DCEU.
Adults: X-Men.

correct

Actual Adults without autism: Don't watch capeshit

>actual adults actively avoid escapist films with deep allegories
yeah nah

Presumably adults can find escapism in movies that don't involve someone wearing tights fighting someone else wearing tights.

X-men has the highest highs (X2, DoFP) and the lowest lows (X3, Apocalypse)

No one really gives a shit about X-men in the long run though.

Most of of X-Men movies suck dick and are nothing like the comic books.

Only First Class, X2 and Deadpool (but you probably hate that because you're a fa/tv/irgin) are any good.

I'd argue an adult wouldn't put so much stock in the apparel of others. Of course, this means most of the western world is populated by overgrown infants.

>nothing like the comic books.

Who cares? They stand on their own

can confirm

Why doesn't The Wolverine get any love? I thought it was easily the best X-Men flick. Better then most MCU trash at least.

>a capeshit thread that isn't completely retarded

damn

Now this is contrarian

It has 70% on RT from what I've read so it's not that contrarion.

I may have overreacted a bit calling it the best, but can we at least agree it's better then the generic capeshit ala Avengers, Thor, Cpt. America etc?

>Deep allegories
This is what capeshit fags actually believe.

Actually all capeshit is for the mentally disabled

Its all garbage and if you enjoy any of it then you're a subhuman degenerate.

Wait. Wait. Suicide Squad? I almost agreed with you until seeing that. I'm sorry but I now have no other choice but to give you the retard stamp, OP.

Did you not like DOFP for a retard reason?

Plenty of adults watch MMA

X-Men Rankings:
>Great
X2, DOFP
>Good
X1, The Wolverine
>Okay
First Class
>Bad
X3, Apocalypse
>Terrible
Origins: Wolverine

xmen is as bad as both combined though

all the wolverine movies are shit.

Solid list. I'd swap X1 and First Class though. Rest looks right.

I respect your opinion, but First Class is kinda corny and a little cringy. If you haven't seen it since your formative years, I would suggest watching it again as an adult.

X1 is hammy too, but I think it's much more successful as a film introduction to the x men for a general audience

>Children:
OMG, that latest capeshit movie was so awesome. I can't wait for the next Marvel/DC/X-Men movie.

>Teenagers:
Lol, what plebs you are for liking Marvel/DC/X-Men. Not like the superior gentleman like myself who only likes Marvel/DC/X-Men, and if you don't agree, go back to [boogyman website].

>Adults:
Who gives a shit, I got a job/family/mortgage to worry about, so almost every moment where I can sit down and watch any movie without it sucking too much is a blessing.

I'm a teacher. You're almost perfectly correct. Normal teens are like children. Only the unpopular kids go full contrarian.

You can't really hate on X-1, it came out at a time when you couldn't translate a comic book to screen without it being laughed at. (Thanks, Batman and Robin)
You can hash on the leather outfits all you want but that was literally the best style at the time.

Couldn't agree more.

>being an adult means being a stressed wagecuck who's in debt

Good goy

>nothing like the comic books
yeah brah we better watch the watchme...fuck
you is right

Exactly. It is what it is and you gotta respect that.

the first few movies have a nice feeling to them because they didn't go all out cgi as the later moves. they definitely feel better to watch than anything that came after except dofp.

This

How's your crippling depression and persistent sense of unfulfillment in life going, neet friend?

Betcha didn't even know who Xavier and Lensherr are supposed to be. For a 60s comic book that should just "entertain children" it was a pretty deep allegory.

You might be right. I remember doing a marathon of them a few years back and X1 felt like a chore to me. First Class was corny too but it just seemed a little better only because of Fassbender.

And Rebecca Romijn > Jennifer Lawrence for sure.

don't make him think too hard user.

Fuck Jennifer Lawrence for ruining Mystique and throwing a huge bitchfit for not sitting in the chair and getting the blue makeup put on. Fuck you you entitled cunt, you're getting paid millions of dollars for this shit, the least you can do is sit in a chair for a few hours every morning for a month and a half.

I don't understand why they thought Apocolypse was a good idea to follow DOFP. Why would you combine the "formation" movie with the "ultimate villain" movie. Recipe for distaster.

>the least you can do is sit in a chair for a few hours every morning for a month and a half
I don't think so, poor person.

Yeah, her plot in DoFP felt forced as shit. I hated how they made Mystique of all people the face of the X-Men. Apocalypse was a mess and she was one of the reasons.

Reminder

Children: Capeshit
Adults with autism: Star Wars

DUDE WHAT IF MUTANTS REPRESENTED LIKE GAYS AND COLORED PEOPLE LMAO

>Adults: X-Men.
hahahahahahahahaha
fuck off

Long time to get make up on is literally akin to torture. You have to sit still for hours on end.

I'm pretty happy and content. I play the piano at weddings and restaurants and make good tip money, and only work three times a week. Not to mention all the interesting people and attractive women I meet.

How's your 9-5 and wife's son?

DC Animated Universe > Marvel Netflix > DC TV Shows >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> capeshit movies

I don't know how to feel about X-Men. First Class and DoFP made me feel like X-Men could do no wrong was the true house of Capekino but Apocalypse was such a mess it punched me back into the reality that this is also the franchise with The Last Stand and Origins Wolverine. I don't know what to make out of this franchise. Hopefully Logan will Make X-Men great again

I mostly agree, but that Supergirl TV show is laughable, user.