Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man

>Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.
>Interviewer.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?
>N.G.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>Interviewer.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.
>N.G.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get sympathy, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does in his music is therapeutic.
Based.

His actual criticism of Radiohead is more based though
>It's a matter of taste I know but, personally, I was well miffed to see OK Computer atop the Q 100 Greatest Albums Of All Time'. I'm a fan of records, not bands. There's even stuff that The Beatles did which I wouldn't bother replacing if they were robbed off me. The Bends is a great record, but OK Computer and Amnesiac... I really don't see what all the fuss is about. There's nothing on 'em that wasn't being done by Faust 25-years ago.
>I’m aware that Radiohead have never had a fucking bad review. I reckon if Thom Yorke fucking shit into a light bulb and started blowing it like an empty beer bottle it’d probably get 9 out of 10 in fucking Mojo. I’m aware of that.

who gives a fuck about that prick haha as you were LG x

MAAAAHAAAAAAA THE FRENCH

>the bends is a great record
that album is entry level

Damn. I believe it, because I'm just like how he described Thom Yorke. Quiet, scared, hate and love myself... and secretly arrogant.

Shitty musician shutting over a genius. Is he just jealous?

Somethig something Orson Welles

So is everything Noel is a part of. That's why he loves it.

Is this the same interview where he admits that he just found out about foust a month ago

Are Oasisfags the new Grimesfags? We don’t need a new thread for every one of this chav’s opinions.

*faust

it's a shitpost, he never said that

Yeah, before recently I didn't really have an opinion on Oasis, but these recent threads made me realize I actually dislike them. England's Nirvana my ass. Dude sounds like a total fuckup, couldn't even make it in America.

Honestly I think just about everyone is arrogant whether it's secret or not.

9 times out of 10 I'm hearing about Oasis or one of the brothers its because of some drama or some arrogant shit they said in an interview. No one ever really discusses their music.

Noel doesn't talk that way. I still hear Orson Welles when reading it. It would work better with someone like Morrissey

Who the fuck are Oasis fans? I rarely hear anything positive about them from the media besides being that Beatles wanna be band.

>thom yorke
>genius
If you genuinely think Yorke is a genius you really need to listen to more music

I'm pretty sure I read this exact conversation before except I think it was Orson Welles talking about Woody Allen

Who actually said it? or is it completely made up?

You're right.

Absolutely based.