Outlaw guns and cutlery

>outlaw guns and cutlery
>still get shot

Explain this shit

it was a makeshift gun do your research pls

It was a slamfire gun he made himself

This is impossible, it was a gun-free zone. Guns can't exist in gun-free zones, what the fuck happened? This is impossible, it doesn't make sense!

huh almost like criminals will find way to have guns in gun free areas??

>ban guns
>knife crime explodes
>ban knives
>stick crime explodes

bravo britain

#brexit is fucked now.

>Still get shot
>Still get stabbed

if you knew anything about guns you would know that people will just end up making their own

So what you're saying is even if you ban guns the people who intend to do bad things will just find a way around it? Almost makes me wonder why you'd even bother banning them in the first place then since the end result is just bad people and the government owning all of them and good law abiding freedom seeking people are left with fucking nothing.

Shhh, if you tell liberals that it's possible to make a fully automatic SMG in a garage with machine tools their heads will (figuratively) explode.

Its hard being britbong. In the unlikely scenerio that youre shot....you are also stabbed and kicked.

Shit doesnt go down like that in the US of burger. We choose either to shoot OR stab you. The kicks are free though.

BAN ASSAULT TOOLS

WHAT DO YOU NEED VICE FOR?

Ripped staright from Labours page

I mean its almost like they could careless about citizens and just want to ban them so they can fuck their own citizens in the ass as they import refugees and pass other senseless laws.
Nahhhhhhh

Gun's aren't actually outlawed or banned in the UK but they are strictly licensed and inspected. Not that it matter as criminals don't care about the law, only the law abiding take it in the ass. That said I'm still voting Brexit.

>man-made border

This one always cracks me up. I guess since it's man-made it must be bad right? How about man-made governments? How about man-made laws? These people are the opposite of self-aware.

>making their own

>Implying you guys will even have a vote anymore

>outlaw guns and cutlery
>still get shot AND stabbed

Fixed

Holy shit Germany tell me most of you guys don't believe this

>be british
>get shot