Will religiosity ever come back to the Western world?

Will religiosity ever come back to the Western world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on how you define religion

Its already coming on fishingboats

Yes, but it will be a different type.

Yes, in form of islam

I believe in clag glue and required nutrients.

You seem to imagine the 'western world' will survive the scourge of Islam without religion.

I assure you, it will not. All places Godless today are future homes of Allah.

Does that make Allah the true God or the false God? You tell me.

We will probably see a Christian revival in the U.S. within the next 20 years.Suffering is sure to come in the near future when a big happening occurs, so people will then listen to the truth. Europe will probably be under sharia law.

What's your opinion on Islam, Albania?

also si je

HIS WIFES SON

Yes, it will. It is said in the prophecies.

/thread
Islam is the only religion with zero tolerance to SJW's or any modifications to become "more tolerant" to degeneracy.

Man, we need to create a new christian land. Away from Europe and the USA. That'll be beautiful.

well France unless you plan on Terra forming the pacific ocean to create another land mass then this land is all the more fictitious

i hope not

Tho not more than religion desu.

INSHALLAH

Antarctica!

>King Charles establishes English Orthodox Church
>Trump/Putin alliance increases Orthodox influence
>American Orthodox Church granted autonomy
>American Patriarchate established
>millions of disillusioned protestants return to the One True Church

False.

When the economies and governments fail beyond repair and people are forced out of their comfortable lives and into harship once again.

Anglo-catholic churches exist! It's very much like a western orthodoxy.

shume mire.

Accept Islam and be chill with it, like us. Enjoy pork, don't pray, and have a eugenic country that only allows for beautiful people.

Yes but not in the way you would like.

If you're referring to specifically Christianity, it may come in the form of Sedevacantist Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy, but that's probably my wishful thinking. In general, Islam will become the dominant religion if cucks still dominate the West.

But there's still a chance if Christians are willing to fight, not argue about who's white and who isn't, or who's Christian and who's not, and fight for their way of life. Christianity needs to be more relevant to appeal to the masses.

It's easy to accept Islam. But Islam doesn't accept anything but Islam.

Makes him a fictionar character that people only believe in if two scenarios meet:

a. Born in a shithole and indoctrinated until they grew up to believe so.
b. Sword pointed at your neck and your life traded only for belief in him - then an establishment system that kills people who try to leave Islam.

Such a system would not be possible to maintain in Europe so Muslims that try to stay will either evolve into a secular cult - with some elements of Islam, or will just let it go.

Yes. Religiosity is heritable and linked to fertility.

Some form of reformed religion more likely.

how good are albanian women senpai? are they wife material?

Even the Southern Baptists want you to burn your Confederate flag and hand over your daughter to refugees. Time to rid the world of Jew religions.

it will
And it will come from the East
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
And I advice you to return to Fathers Home and stop listening to this atheist fedora bullshit so common in the West.