Director Michael Bay was horrified when actress Scarlett Johansson insisted on going topless for a love scene in new...

>Director Michael Bay was horrified when actress Scarlett Johansson insisted on going topless for a love scene in new movie The Island. The 20-year-old beauty called Bay to her trailer and angrily refused to wear an unflattering black bra for her love scene with co-star Ewan McGregor. But Bay had difficulty persuading Johansson not to do the scene naked. He tells movie magazine Empire, "You know the situation - the famous director gets called to the actor's trailer before she does the love scene. I'm like, here we go. I'm ready to do Ewan and Scarlett's love scene. I'm like, 'Oh my God, she's not going to come out.' She says, 'I'm not f**king wearing this cheap-ass black bra, okay? I'm going naked.' I'm like, 'Scarlett, you can't go naked.

and people on Sup Forums STILL defend this "director"

What a gentleman. He didn't want her to ruin her career.

fake as fuck

b a s e d. b a y.

wtf. Now I hate Michael Bay even more than I already did. Next thing we'll learn that he edited out upskirt scenes of Megan Fox in Transformers.

mannufactured drama to sell a film because the film itself can't make money on it's own

of all the reasons I've heard of for a Hollywood celeb to go naked, not wanting to wear a cheap shitty bra that was probably bought at wal-mart is the most believable

I thought it was to keep the PG-13 rating.

thats why bay said no, yeah

if it happened in modern times they would've had her naked for the (((director's edition DVD)))

>Prime 20 year old Scarlet never got naked in front of IMAX 70mm cameras
>Footage will never be released in glorious 8K

Fucking crime against nature.

More importantly, Ewan McGregor is going to be naked?

Who cares, you see her fully naked like 10 years later.

You do realise the film has been out for decades, right?

Where?

you can see his cock in trainspotting if you want

after she JUSTed her tits I dont want to

It's a known fact that Bay only likes 17 year olds

feminism is a helluva drug

as do we

And in Velvet Goldmine

Under the Skin. Also there is the cellphone nude

perfect inversion of reality

Imagine this body 10 years younger. We never saw it because of Bay.

No wonder he wanted to keep her in a bra, those tits are different sized

Are you sure?Because he did the same bullshit with Vanessa Marcil in Rock.

i love my Scarfu

She's leaning over to one side, duh.

did he? or did you just read that? all hollywood people are notoriously full of shit when talking about other people in the business

Yeah but you have to put up woth thw majority of a pretty terrible movie to get like 40 seconds of past expiration date Scarjew

one time she rocked a red dress and has been overrated ever since