Is this any good? My friend recommended it to me few years back and said it's really scary...

Is this any good? My friend recommended it to me few years back and said it's really scary, and he watches nothing but spooky movies.

Is it worth watching or should I skip it?

no

yeah, its pretty spooky.

If you gotta watch a spoopy ayylmao movie then you should watch Dark Skies instead.

It's garbage. Absolute garbage

It's absolutely terrible

As for scary, I shit my pants at most horror films and this one had nothing remotely spoopy

It's one of the worst films I've ever seen.
Your friend must be either kino-deaf or trying to trick you into watching garbage.

>Le this is real trope

DROPPED

The main character's broken, drawn-out dialogue was like nails on a chalkboard to me about halfway through the movie.

The ending left a lot to be desired.

But it will probably ruin barn owls for you for life.

So is this any better than OP's movie?

yep watch it

it stars my waifu so yeah

It's legitimately creepy if you watch it alone at night, plus it has /our girl/ Milla in it.

Also check out Dark Skies which is even better

It will give you a panic attack if you are in the know. As a movie it's 2/5

yes

That's not an owl.

skip
poorly acted, poorly paced, "GUYS THIS REALLY ACTUALLY HAPPENED", shit characters, shit plot, shit actors

the owls were creepy but the aliens suck

Absolutely not. By far the worst "horror" movie I've ever seen. There's nothing redeemable about it. It's not "so bad it's fun to watch" it's completely uninteresting. Not funny, not tense, not entertaining.

>"GUYS THIS REALLY ACTUALLY HAPPENED"
That was also extremely stupid. Skip this movie.

this
as a bird lover its very disappointing.

Don't watch it if you are this clueless please. You will fall asleep.

saw it in theaters back in 09 OP was a good movie, it doesnt have good rewatch value but the first time through is a real ride! watch out for the OWLS!! SPOOPY

Yes. Both are bad but Fourth Kind is Milo Jovovivichkov Resident Evil 7 bad.

Dark Skies is at least creepy to some degre.

Highly recommend Extraterrestrial. It's fairly run of the mill but it at least doesn't take its self seriously and the 3rd act is a pretty good payoff.

also Dark Skies has a very MILFy Keri Russell