Kaepernick is /our guy/ right?

Kaepernick is /our guy/ right?

yea man you tell them
#BLM | 1 like = 1 prayer | #RESPECT from Brazil | Fuck Tr*mp and fuck wh*te people

Why won't people just admit the kaep is a shit qb?
I do think its kinda fucked up that he's blackballed because guys like blaine gabbert are still allowed to quarterback a team despite being dogshit, but at least they aren't divisive characters like kaep on top of being shit.

Would you admit that he's better than Jay fucking Cutler?

>better than jay cutler
thats like asking whether I would rather eat dog shit or cat shit. I really don't know if you could make the argument he's better than cutler

Definitely not. Cutler is far better.

1/10 I responded

kap stats are only boosted because of harbaugh. look what he did for alex smith

He isn't joking. Cutler survived behind the weakest O-line in the Nfl for most of his career.

he is a far better QB than kaep.

What has kaeprnick done outside of harbaugh? He's tebow without urban meyer

Cutler is an interception machine. Don't kid yourself. Dolphins will lose every game

Last year in the 2016 NFL season alone Kaep has had:

>2,000+ passing yards
>16 TD to 4 INT Ratio
>%59 Pass Completion
>400+ Rushing Yards

Lmao fuck off, keep in mind Chip fucking Kelly was his Head Coach and everyone on 49ers team left or retired.

Jay Cutler has been in the NFL for 10 years and hasn't done shit, but be a interception machine.

I'm a Dolphins fan, the deal is done and I hope Cutler proves me wrong with winning one playoff game, but it makes no sense hiring a 34 year old man that semi-retired from football with a broken thumb last year over a guy who is 29 and way more athletic.

He is %100 not employed for the kneeling during the anthem, castro supporting, BLM shit and all that other anti-America shit.

There are way worse QB's that Kaep currently in the NFL at starting positions.

Well we're going to do some screenshots for upcoming season and we're going to find out bud. Gase gave cutler his second best season in the NFL. and is reason he is back in the nfl.

I'd still take Cutler even if Kaep was marginally better. Cutler doesn't come with the fucking huge media distraction baggage.

He's not employed because NFL survives on white people buying their shit and there was a marked decline across the NFL because of Kaep.

NFL is a business.

cutler had his best year ever with gase, kaepernick sucked bags of dicks since Harbaugh got run out of town

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light

based kaep working obese handegg fans into a frothing rage

Working him right out of a career. Based delusional pusyposter

>Last year in the 2016 NFL season alone Kaep has had:
,000+ passing yards
TD to 4 INT Ratio
>>%59 Pass Completion
+ Rushing Yards
2-14.

No because both are bad, but gabbert isn't bringing drama to the lockeroom.

I support kap, cause most everyone in america is a hateful bigot and he is the only taking a stand.

>blaming one person (The QB) for a team being shit when there are 52 other players on the team as well.

Which position on defense does Kaepernick play? Does he get to do the play calling as well?

Put Tom Brady on the Browns and the Browns would still be shit.

How is your vacation in the bahamas going, Colin?

This really isn't emphasized enough. By far the biggest sports league in the world suffered from declines across the board last year and when fans were polled as to why, Kaepernicks shenanigans were ranked as the #1 reason why. Owners aren't going to put up with that from a low-level starter/good backup-tier starter. Any team that signs him will get a ton of blowback.

Brady would turn the Browns into an 8-8 team.

It's incredible how much of a platform the media and people have given him, if a footballer here opened their mouth and tried to start a political rally during his press conference it would just be awkward and swept under the rug.

no cutler won 3 times as many games as kaepernick did last year

And the hilarious part is ESPN was one of the groups doing the polls so they know it yet they're on this narrative schtick as if they don't know why he is being kept out of the NFL.

>in soviet america, we boycott the NFL because Kaepernick is NOT playing