It's a Lilith sexually assaults a man on live television episode

>it's a Lilith sexually assaults a man on live television episode

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0582421/
imdb.com/title/tt0582502/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Frasier actually good?

Up until about season 7 it's kino quality, up until season 9 it's decent and then season 10 and 11 is just depressingly bad.

And the GOAT episode is in season 4.

Which one?

How much puss did Frasier get over the course of the series?
He has a new high class bitch every episode.
How big is his penis

Ham Radio.

This is okay though because lilith is best girl.

I hope he means the one where Niles and Frasier read that reclusive author's new book.

1. Lilith
2. Kelly
3. 1st Appearance Rebecca
4. Serafina Tortelli
5. Loretta
5. Diane
>>>Norm sized power gap
7. Carla

>How much puss did Frasier get over the course of the series?

Not that many really, I can only think of about 6-7 women

this. Final episode is GOAT.

I want to get into a Frasier, but I hear it's rated TV-G. I just feel weird as a grown man watching something like that. Are there any TV-PG or TV-14 episodes (with D,L,S, and/or V subratings) in the series or does it stay tame throughout?

MAH NIGGA. Comfiest half hour of comedy of all time

>Could the McAlister sisters stand back to back? I'm short on bullets

>the weak should fear the strong

imdb.com/title/tt0582421/
the GOAT episode

imdb.com/title/tt0582502/
the worst episode

>Just then, the lights went out again. Nigel Fairservice was shot again
If it isn't the overall GOAT, it's at least the best farcical episode

Lilith would destroy Fraisier mentally and physically.

Cheers is better than Frasier. It never went bad, and it had the GOAT character Cliff Clavin.

>unironically making a post like this

What if she were CRANED

>worst rated episode is still above a 7/10

She'd sneeze on Niles, taking him out of the equation.

Strapon around her waist and one wrapped around her thigh

QUINTS FOR LILITH

This is probably bait, but from what I recall watching it both at the end of its original run and in syndication for years, most Frasier episodes are TV-PG (and fairly often have some usage or combination of the little letters indicating inneundo/sexual dialogue, mild profanity, and sexual situations, and on rare occasions, violence). There are a fair amount of episodes that are inoffensive enough to simply be rated TV-G. There are also a few episodes with strong enough sexual inneundo/suggestive dialogue that they got slapped with a TV-14-D rating.

However, for the most part Frasier was the kind of show that was similar to contemporaries like Seinfeld in that it discussed sexual matters and used some mild profanities, but never was coarse or graphic about, even as cable and network tv started to embrace that sort of sensational programming. Frasier was always very restrained, because that was just the kind of show it was.

Sometimes, it would discuss matters not appropriate for younger viewers, but the humor was so dry and refined, it would go over their head anyway unless they were an adult.

It's a great show though through and through.

The last few seasons of Frasier suck, whereas Cheers only gets better when Diane leaves.

I love Frasier, but I've never seen Cheers. Where should I start?

First episode.

it's alright.

A lot of the episodes plots revolve around cover-ups, Crane Boys competitions/overly critical nature, and misunderstandings.

like a solid 20% of the jokes are Character A describes something, Character B uses their description as an insult to either character A or Character C. If you've seen 30 rock you'll know this one (it isn't an actual fraiser joke but its the perfect example)

>Fraiser: This wine is fruity and precocious
>Martain: That's not the only thing that's fruity and precocious

Occasionally they have jokes that take full scenes to reach their payoff. A lot of jokes that are Fraiser trying to cover up a potentially socially awkward situation then getting discovered (these always prevent me from feeling comfy)

Again its decent, but after a while I started to feel like the show had lost the ability to surprise me, and a lot of the episodes started to feel the same so I stopped watching sometime in season 5.

this
cheers also had a godlike intro

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kelsey Grammer is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with kelsey barely able to force it past the knob, and her moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on kelsey's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

When will people understand that adult comedy shows don't have to be TV-14-DLSV grossout edgefests like most network tv comedies (Family Guy and its ilk) or TV-MA with "fuck shit cunt" every other word and gratuitous sex scenes/nudity like on most cable shows

>that episode where a new acquaintance is confused about Dr. Crane's sexuality

Absolute classic

>that episode where he goes along with being gay

Not quite as good as that episode where someone overhears someone else gossip about Dr. Crane but not realize that it's actually about the other Dr. Crane

>that episode where he has gay sex on screen and the audience starts clapping.

Who is the best character on Frasier, and why is it Niles?

>that episode where multiple characters are in the same location but keep missing each other by a couple of seconds causing hijinks

I was in stitches

Comfy kino

Actually that one was pretty good.

>And I'm keeping the jewelry

Because he's so classy and refined. Everyone would be like Niles if it wouldn't make them come off as gay.