Collections

If anyone has a bigger Phil Elverum collection I'd like to see it
>I still don't have the Dawn vinyl/book release
>Don't have Mount Eerie pts 6 & 7

Wowee what a beautiful collection.
I have the glow, flashlight and lost wisdom on vinyl.
I really wanna get a copy of sauna though, id say thats my favourite.
A shame its so slept on.

Holy shit
Thats really cool

Congratulations on your colección

Sauna is fuckin amazing

Holy shit
Thats really lame

Congratulations on your waste of space and money

Yeah Sauna is awesome! The physical release is a must have for Mount Eerie fans imo

Man I gotta get Lost Wisdom too...I have all these rare obscure releases and yet I'm missing a lot of his available records
thanks bud. He's coming out with a new album this year, pre orders are up, I'm tempted. I saw him live last April and he played two new songs that were um fucking amazing?? This new record will be off the hook.
>jealous grumpy pants over here

Hey OP whats that thing that ways fog movie?
Have never heard of that

Yea the new récord will be really interesting.

You can hear the song Distortion on his bandcamp

I just started collecting Phil's stuff on vinyl recently and there's only one store in Ontario that gets Phil's stuff in so I just wait for whatever they have available

Fog Movies is a very obscure tour only release that is Phil's 2007 What the Heck? Fest performance audio set to various nature and industrial still shots that Phil filmed himself I believe. I've only watched it once but it's a great atmospheric watch.
Damn! I didn't know that track was on bandcamp as a single/teaser. Distortion is so fucking good, but Tin Tin In Tibet might be even better, he ended the show with that one. I'm psyched for the album I might just have to listen to the recorded Distortion later...
I'm a mega Phil fan clearly so that's cool you're getting into it, just don't take any of those rare records before I have a chance!

I had never heard of that fog movie, sounds really cool, thanks Op

my industrial book collection. All very excellent reads

very jealous

im saving up for the "entire collection" bundle thing of his website

Take it to /lit/, asshole

wow yeah that's one way to do it!

got some brand new shit on here but i stopped buying things when i realized it didn't make me feel any better :(

there about music and bands you fucking dunce.

Nice Keions

Phil lives 10 minutes from where i live, that's a bigger Phil Elverum collection because you can literally sense his presence

i have a pretty big modest mouse collection, 12 or so vinyl and like 8 cds + photo books by pat the man

Damn you're the protofaggot.

don't be rude i'm sensitive
thanks buddy

you HAVE to be an /emoe/ poster

actually only been there like once or twice
Too much brave little abacus. Can't stand that album.
Fit the bill though huh.

my /dark/ nigga

the industrial revolution is a pretty good read too

hey man thanks for helpin phil keep making tunes you're a good fan hope you have a nice day

you are cute phil!

Fishmans

You're leaking jelly on to the bread, user

didn't even know they had this much stuff

98.12.28 on vinyl wtf?

Yep, only was sold in a box set so it doesn't show up on discogs

>$2,093.48
holy shit dude

+ a shitload of merch (CRs are backups and digital purchases, will be owning it all on CD at some point. Have two coming in the post as we speak)

I got both box sets combined for less than half that price a while ago. Pretty ridiculous how much they're selling for now

I will settle for the cd

;)
damn nice I don't listen to that band but that's an awesome collection

I saw someone on Sup Forums not too long ago had one of the Little Bird Flies Over a Black Cloud pressings. I don't even know how people get one of those without spilling hundreds of dollars on Discogs

i wish i was this young

jesus christ

Nice Carissa's Wierd CD! Is that Amnesiac behind it?

i have on vinyl

- that comp of early tape stuff
- dont wake me up reissue
- it was hot reissue
- the glow pt 2 reissue
- mt eerie reissue
- the drums from mt eerie
- little bird flies into a big black cloud
- no flashlight reissue
- live in japan
- song islands 1
- song islands 2
- mt eerie pts 6&7
- singers
- lost wisdom
- black wooden ceiling opening
- live in bloomington
- wind's poem
- sauna
- a crow looked at me

also have the dust book

had a bunch of cds but they were stolen

Not OP but you win

cardiacs suck

be my friend

i jacked that backpack that gen got for their daughter.

wut?

thank god, finally i get something out of spending all this money on records

hey good shit, I just earlier today ordered the rotten shed dvd from the abc site + the new sea nymphs lp and a shirt

for cardiacs vinyl ive got every studio album + the live album and rude bootleg. Got original seaside, heaven born & ever bright and ships and irons for super cheap on ebay not long ago

>Life is Strange
>Funko Pop
I almost liked you user

you got any pics of your cardiacs collection?

I have every Peste Noire minus the self titled and La Chaise-Dyable, the Loraine rehersal on cassette, and the split with Diapsiquir. The first two albums on cassette and the rest on CD.

Yeah that and Blood are stupidly rare, sometimes I'll see one but they're always over 100 and they just aren't worth it especially when even Phil has them on his bandcamp
>early tapes
Not worth it for me because it's mostly made of stuff I've already heard or could get most of off of Tests which I've thought of getting soon.
>Little Bird
Post a pic?

>two long seasons
For what purpose

Bought the repress immediately after it was released and got another after purchasing the Rock Box

Author?

Song Islands Pt. 2 is cool
>mfw Mystery Language

OP, pay for a band name, print out the email response and add it next time you take a picture of your stash

hey guys, this is MY collection of death grips

anthony?

reverse image search shows no results

...melon?

why have you not reviewed HD covers the beatles yet

what's up fantano

Hey what's going on Melon

How lame do you have to be to take this picture? Honeslty

o hai melon

I forget, what's that black one? Once I started writing it I realized it's probably a slip for NLDW. Or did that even have a vinyl?

Anyone can walk into an FYE anywhere in the country and buy every single one of those lame ass records

Re-review Noctourniquet and give it a 10 thanks

>owning that pedophile's albums

massive grimace face right now

hahaha I'M NOT FANTANO AT ALL, i stole this picture from his instagram account you dumbasses hahaha

Amazing collection, thanks for the pic.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

your collection is bigger than mine
however, i do have the distorted cymbals 7 in that you dont

i live IN anacortes faggot and grew up there too
i win
coward

Really cool collection! How did you get the Little Bird LP? Lots of money on Discogs or did you just happen to come across it back when it was released?

what reissue is that the glow

btw adopt me

muh stupid Zappa collection
> being a good capitalist slut

$55 on discogs which is one of the better prices I've seen it for

just counted and you've got me beat by 3. Any of those recent reissues though? As a patrician I only collect originals...

lol, I wish they were all originals. It's about 50/50 split new and old.
Freak Out! is an original from 66 though.

Ya, $55 is a solid deal! As time goes on, the values are going up drastically

thread winner

each vinyl you own actually adds an extra 0.05 inches to the length of your cock when its hard. jk you fucking hipsters. go drink tap yoka ball tea or some faggot shit

Do double disc sets count as 0.10?
And do 7" singles count as 0.025?

I really need to get better storage.

Does anyone have the Dust book Phil Elverum released in a digital format? I've seen some of the photography from it and it's fucking gorgeous, but I'm poor as shit.

Please scan Dust.

>just started collecting so have no full collections, at most I have 3 of one artist
>like seeing the pics of other peoples collections
Comfy thread

If you're into 70s rock music, it can be easier than you think to collect full discographies of artists. Prices are generally cheaper and they are easier to find. In about two years and not too much digging I've got a pretty full near mint Genesis collection (from Trespass to Abacab at least) and a pretty full near mint Rush collection (from Fly By Night to Grace Under Pressure)
Needless to say, it's a lot of fun