Swedish Red Cross takes unaccompanied refugee children to the amusement park

Pic and link related
kommun.redcross.se/mariestad/vart-arbete/
>I Mariestad finns sedan ett par år ett asylboende för ensamkommande barn, hittills företrädesvis från Afghanistan och Iran. Röda korset har stött dessa ungdomar på olika sätt, som här genom en resa till nöjesfältet Liseberg.
>In Mariestad there has been a asylum housing for unaccompanied children for a few years. Mainly from Afghanistan and Iran. The red cross have supported these youngling in different ways, like this trip to the amusement park Liseberg.

What do you think Sup Forums? Do they really need 3 adults to check up on every child in the group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohif5X3J7D0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMchTdpCtwY
gefleiffriidrott.se/Nyheter/Klubbnyheter/BilderfranGDGIFsfinaler
ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras#Hazara_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_Iran#Social_life_and_other_issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hazara_people_in_Quetta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks#Afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unaccompanied refugee children

>children

>youngest is maybe 14, most are ~17 or mid thrities
But I do agree those animals need supervision and indoctrination.

Good god Sweden just end yourselves. How can you keep being so cucked after all that's happening?

You fucking nazi, they are kids.
DET HANDLAR OM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohif5X3J7D0

what is she saying?

How do you tolerate it Sweden? Its so painfully obvious but it keeps going with no question. It's so obviously shit that these are 'kids'

Why do refugee children look so much older than our children?

>if you had conducted a responsible immigration policy we wouldn't have had any proble
>ITS ABOUT CHILDREN CHIIIIIIIILDREN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT... FUCK
>lets calms down a little bit
>NO! i am talking also and this is about CHILDREN and children are...
then it ends

Cognitive dissonance on a national scale. This is a 12 year old boy that won a race against other kids in his age.

Youngest person in this picture aside from the naive woman on the end is MAYBE 17

>i'm 12
youtube.com/watch?v=zMchTdpCtwY
gefleiffriidrott.se/Nyheter/Klubbnyheter/BilderfranGDGIFsfinaler

lol

>children
Some of these fuckers knew Mohammed in person.

well mentally and IQ wise they are all sub 15 years, so they qualify :^)

kek

Teacher here, got about 10 of these in my school, one in my class. Two of them just had their graduation from 9th grade, and they put on suits and by the gods they look even older.
Heck I am quite sure that they are all between 20-30. One guy is really sticking out, looking 35.

Last year we had a guy who was prolly 40+, grey hair, big beergut.

>BUT IM REFUGEEEEEEE!!!

>indoctrination
that's a funny way of spelling extermination, kyle

So they put them in the same classes as 13 year old Swedish girls and boys?

I seriously hope this guy is part of the staff and not a "child"

War ages you, everyone in that photo is probably under 14.

But aged to 30 due to active combat stress

>War ages you, everyone in that photo is probably under 14.

>War ages you

But they all ran away.

He's 17

Explain this Sven: ekuriren.se/nyheter/sormland/1.4141846-har-har-chefen-for-boendet-sex-med-flyktingpojkar-hotade-att-fa-oss-utvisade-

Why not say something to their face? What're they going to do about it?

says they're from Iran but they're actually Afghans

they look so fucking mongol as well

Is everyone in on the fact that they're obviously not children and they just pretend because it's expected of them are do they actually believe these are children?

Like fuck. I dont fucking get it its just so fucking stupid, its fucking weird how suicidal white people it baffles me. And its not just this article its just little things / ideologies i hear from them here and there. Like, are white people just giving everything away to brown people? I feel as if white people are just fucking giving me their country and everything they have, their technology, agriculture, architecture, fucking everything their forefathers built and died for they're just giving it to us shitskins, even their own women in the sense interracial marriages / relationships went from from 2% to 18%. This shit bugs me in the same way seeing a tiny ass manlet bullying a 6ft jock bugs me, you want him to fight back but they just wont. They refuse to fight back, white people are so fucking native to the horrors of the world i dont fucking get it.

Muslims and Mexicans are literally out breeding whites while white men kill themselves the most and mid 30s white women with no children want to coddle strange brown immigrants like the children they never had, fucking coddling a grown man with a beard while completely twisting reality around them. I dont mean this inna bad way but white people are so fucking civil they cannot compete with third world savagery, they'll treat savages the same way they treat each other and they'll lost because of that. Idk fucking this shit bugs me so fucking much, its uncomfortable watching white people do this shit to themselves. This shit is like a cringe thread except its fucking real life.

FUCKING KEK, that "unaccompanied child" in the middle with full facial hear, a great gym boy, and looks old enough to be my dad.

TIP TOPPITY!

stockholm syndrome. these staff see what they want to see. i wonder what causes this syndrome, because it is clearly being used against europe, but especially swedes on a massive scale

Honestly i have no idea. Most people get very hostile when you show them these things.

Swedes are afraid of conflict. We'd rather push it forward as much as possible.

Literally everyone complains about immigration (except a few students, newspapers, leaders and Twitter-activists). Yet nothing is done, the silent majority is a sad and true thing in Sweden.

It sounds like it's more the first one which is slightly better I guess.

He's from Sweden. He'd be arrested for a hate crime.

>children

probably the reason you morons have no capacity to absorb immigration, you treat everyone like children.

Is the right one a vampire? Where are his eyebrows???

I guess he wants to keep his job... teaching children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras#Hazara_in_Iran
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghans_in_Iran#Social_life_and_other_issues
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hazara_people_in_Quetta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajiks#Afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzbeks

I dont get how these people can sit there and look at them and think "yup that's a kid alright."

>Swedes are afraid of conflict.
That's what i was thinking. Is this an issue where people take the refugees word for it just to avoid that slight awkward confrontation when they question the refugees age and they become agitated and start raising their voice as they demand / bully the workers to believe them? I dont think avoiding conflict is restricted to Swedes, a lot of goody good white people do that shit. I think part of that is the reason a lot of bullshit goes on, people choosing to just take their word for it because its easier then arguing a point then having a nigger start hollering in your face. In fact i think that's why niggers are so bad here, they've been unchallenged for so long they feel as if they can do whatever the fuck they want.

Idk that's just my theory fuck it

Kek, those silly Swedes

I'm blonde and have very small faint blonde eyebrows that don't show up in pictures too well.

I was looking at some UNHCR statistics. According to the demographics 49% of the refugees are men, 32% are children and only 19% are women.

How come there are so many children coming and not so many women? If the trip is dangerous for women why is it ok for children?

Or you're telling me that most of those 32% children are actually grown men?

This is kinda why i dye my hair dirty blonde, its easier to see. But youd have to be children of the corn blonde at that point.

>32% are children and only 19% are women.
>32% men pretending to be children
>19% women
Just as a fucking guy how do you not feel an instinctual, defensive click at the idea that there aren't going to be enough women to go around. Fucking sausage parties literally cause men to become hostile for a reason. You go to Europe and a refugee poor, broke and ugly and some 8/10 snow white girl is going to look down at you because women want to date up not down and you're going to get depressed at the idea you may not be able to claim a wife and there's only so many loose drags and reject bitches to go around. Fucking being sexually pent up makes guys aggressive.

Im sure there's some science on this shit, how the hell has this not been brought up? Polygamy is illegal for a reason, the male / female ratio is important.

and they call americans the laughing stock of the world
this is insanity

All countries have idiotic crap going on. The only difference is were the big dog on top so naturally were in the spotlight