THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE IS A PATH WAY TO MANY ABILITIES SOME CONSIDER TO BE UNNATURAL

THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE IS A PATH WAY TO MANY ABILITIES SOME CONSIDER TO BE UNNATURAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PW4OIHDsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what?

Gee Chancellor Palpatine, you sure do know a lot about the Dark Side. Y'know, us Jedi have been looking for a secret Sith Lord who we believe has infiltrated the Senate.

Maybe your expertise in the Dark Side can help us look for this secret Sith!

Like spinning?

What's with the weird editing in this scene?

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Anal sex?

>Sheev in the dark
>Anakin in the dark

This was the first time they spoke as friends.

>the banking clan will sign your treaty

The dark side is corrupting Anakin

How does George get away with it?

What the fuck were they watching during this scene? I remember it was like a bunch of big bubbles or something, did Spongebob come and put on a show?

George found our about keyframes and motion controls.

It really is a terrible scene

most boring Nine Inch Nails concert ever

>The techno union army EEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEOOOOO Is at your disposal, count

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IT IS THE JEDI WHO ARE UNNATURAL

He really went to town in that film.

RotS only had an afro-carribean politician fucking it up for everyone.

>He had such a knowledge of the flight plan, he could even keep the planes he cared about from crashing.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from a small guy

>mfw I unironically loved this character as a kid for some reason

Also

youtu.be/PW4OIHDsWsM

>it's the Cold War
>a communist spy is alleged to have infiltrated the government
>you're at the theater with Ronald Reagan
>he turns to you and says:
>"Communism and liberal democracy are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater freedom. Communism is a pathway to many policies some consider to be unethical. Did you ever read the theories of Karl Heinrich Marx? I thought not. It's a communist theory. Karl Marx was a communist theorist so powerful and so wise that he could use philosophy to influence the workers to create...revolution."

Would you be suspicious?

Better than any scene in TFA and Rogue One. Prequels rule, Disney wars drool.

Prequels highs outweigh the lows. Disney Wars is just consistently, and monotonously bad, inauthentic and forgettable. Prequels are like a rollercoaster that induces both butterflies in your stomach and sometimes nausea. But its a fun and memorable ride none the less.

>Ironic...

This is easily one of the dumbest criticisms of the prequels, being versed in the history and lore of something does not necessarily make you a follower of it

Darth Bane?

Nice digits, Sheev

In this analogy is communism a dead religion from a thousand years ago resurrected by a mysterious underground cult no intelligence agency has been able to infiltrate?

If so then yes I cap Ronald right then and there.

Not for the Jedi

i would just sit there like a exceptional individual

youtube.com/watch?v=R-7ybCze-Cg
Was Sheev gay?
He clearly wanted Anakin's boipussi before he was disfigured by lava

you wouldn't be suspicious that some guy with a colossal amount of political power is referring to a sith lord as "wise"?

I try to examine the prequels as expanding the universe and having some really cool visuals but sometimes I just can't excuse such dogshit writing. this is coming from a guy who essentially prefers episode 1 over 2 and 3

*Voice crack* Hue ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageuis the wise?

Not for a Soviet

holy fuck

If Jedi aren't allowed to bang, how come there are so many of them while there are only like 2 Sith?

Did you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

The Sith don't kidnap little kids from their parents and indoctrinate them into a radical cult to create brainwashed child soldiers.

You will NEVER get any of these hipster fags to admit anything good about the prequels because it's just 'too cool' to vomit hate all over them. These fags are one of the reasons we are getting these Disney knock offs. You give Disney enough time and they will kill Star Wars for good. The prequels didn't hurt Star Wars. If anything they legitimately brought Star Wars back to life.

What's wrong with it?

Jedi recruit force-sensitive kids, the Sith rule-to-two thing is only one way the Sith have ever worked, it's a very conservative Sith thing, to stay safe and secretive, rather than as an empire as they once were.

Saw this for the first time last night. Can't get enough

May the Quip be with You

>Is it possible to learn this Quip?

It could have just been his historical title. Darth plagueis the wise is like Catherine the great. Yet if you use Catherine the great you don't support serfdom and the partition of Poland

Not 4Chans

OK fine but we're talking about a religion that is the textbook definition of evil. saying something like "Hitler the wise" would raise some serious eyebrows

lol

>66

Stop trying to cover your ass, Sheev

don't choke on your aspirations.

invoking bane

Watch Anakin, it is multiple takes which have been morphed together.

>Yes, Lord Vader
>the shields will be down in moments, you may start your QUIPS

>Yes, Lord Vader
>the shields will be down in moments, you may start your QUIPS

Yeah the prequels especially Episode 3 had a certain magic or thing to them a style that felt Star Wars and authentic while TFA did not at all.

I'LL TRY EXPLODING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK

Is this in the movie?

Yeah it's taken directly from the film

It's a good trick, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=ve1889zS030

I remember seeing some theory about how what they were watching was a metaphor for how Anakin was created, which is how his mother became conceived with him without having sex.

I don't understand how anyone can say this. The prequels were completely different from the original films, both in style and the story itself.

TFA is far more similar in style and story to ANH, it's simply a fact. This doesn't make TFA a great film, but it certainly felt like Star Wars to me.

It's become such a contrarian opinion to say the Prequels are great these days, especially on this board and due to the RLM reviews, which people circle jerk around. The prequels have some nice things, but they are not good films, and they didn't feel that much like Star Wars to me.

Maybe if you grew up, and the Prequels were part of your adolescence, sure, they "feel" like Star Wars, because you have that Nostalgia of seeing them in the theaters and the toys and whatnot.

I will say this though, I agree that despite disagreeing with what you said, I do think the Prequels are more "authentic" movies than TFA / Rogue One, because it was Lucas doing it not solely for money, but for a creative drive. The Disney SW movies are made solely because there is a demand for it, and there is a large monetary gain. In that sense, the Prequels are I guess more authentic than the newer movies, but it doesn't make them better.

Found it:

>During the opera scene, Palpatine tells Anakin about how Darth Plagueis was so powerful he could create life. While it's never made explicit, the film could have been suggesting that Darth Plagueis caused the 'conception*' of Anakin Skywalker. The Expanded Universe novels show that Plagueis certainly was capable of such an amazing act.

But Season 4 onwards of TCW redeemed the prequel trilogy and George Lucas, being the best SW material produced in ages.

Problem is all the drooling retards didn't care because hating the prequels had become such a meme at that point.

>RLM
>contrarian opinion

Their 100 episode was a fan wank for TFA
a few months later they posted a vid slating TFA

They're click bait shills

>TFA is far more similar in style and story to ANH

Yeah because TFA is a fucking shameless remake

>make video 51% positive reviewing a movie
>Sup Forums picks up on this and memes SHILL SHILL SHILL to death
>make video 51% negative as your thoughts continue to settle over the same movie
>Sup Forums calls you a contrarian click baiting retard with no moral integrity
Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen. To smart for inteligent discushun.

He had laryngitis when they filmed this scene.

Damn thats subtle. 11 years later and I just now noticed

>51% positive
>51% negative

Sup Forums grade statistics

Id rather a well done remake to a poorly executed new story

Wait people don't take RLM seriously do they? Plinkett is at least moderately entertaining.

ANH didn't need a remake. Besides, the very very few new segments in TFA were great, we could've had a whole movie like that.

Well you got a terrible done remake and a flawed new story.

kill yourself immediately

Rolling

fine

Let's see what I get

roll

>George Lucus
hi guys, totally not George Lucas here, its me! George Lucus!

Roll

Yeah but you didn't get a well done remake at all whatsoever, you got a half-assed, sneaky, fan-fiction tier nostalgis grab.

ROLLANDONIO

oogabooga GET

Rollin

He's not talking about 51% of the same video retard. Sup Forums grade literacy

Where would Luke fall on this?

I am the cancer

bump

>libertarian left
>autistic screeching

This audacious amalgamation didn't get the recognition it deserved. Have a kek on me

checking

Sure

rolling

Rolling

roll

That fucking mess of CGI creatures.

I don't know how that passed approval with the technology partners.

>Target the Meme Generator.

roo