Political Identity

Hey Sup Forums how you doing?

So, i just got my degree and after years of stagism/slavery and thanks to relatives i have in burgerland I managed to get a job there. Soon i'll move, i already have my green card and work permit ready and i think i'm gonna stay. It will be harsh to get citizenship legally but i think that's fair, if somebody wants it be an american he should be earning it, not demanding it.

I beleive in :

>Freedom of speech, press and religion (1st amendment)
> Right to bear guns (2nd amendment)
>Free Market
>Small state authority, large freedom to people
>Individualism (people should be judged by their actions and intentions rather than their group of belonging)
>I am catholic christian, i think many of the teachings are fair and correct, but i don't feel compelled to force people into christianity
>all people should be granted the same civil rights, despite their social/racial group
>No particular feeling about racism or homos (see individualism), but realize that there is a problem within the black community and even bigger one with muslim linked to their culture and in some cases they need a 180° turn in order to integrated in a westernized civil society

Which political party/movement is more akeen to my principles?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blog post

Pretty close m8, except I'm starting to question whether or not niggers are niggers due to socio-economic reasons or biological. Traveling through Europe made me realize that niggers in Paris or Munich pretty much act the same way.

Mutualism/classical French liberalism

I always end up being in the 4 center squares.

sometimes slightly left/right
sometimes slightly authoritarian/libertarian

Guess i'm just disgustingly neutral.

nice

Classical Liberalism sounds right up your alley

Pretty comfy m8

Purple is the best square.

Your vote doesn't have any fucking worth.

The moment you actually understand economics, you are actually above the political spectrum. I'm not even shitting you. Doctrines such as neo conservatism, fascism and communism make massive assumptions and are highly insensitive to the topic, and there are many tax and budget reforms the republicans and democrats have done that are 100% fucking retarded.

Full blown right wing fascism.

where would i be?

lmao

Also anybody that unironically finishes the test is retarded and shouldn't be allowed to vote. The test has all sorts of fallacies and statistical problems.

The graph is worthless unless its the version with names on it, and even that is bad

here

Why are you on this site

Hey

Interesting point

Is free market/capitalism the way to go?

Is liberal right still a thing?

I don't agree 100% with the alt right (it seems that alt righters can't even agree within themselves)

Yeah, it's called libertarianism or classical liberalism in america.

I find stormtard frothing amusing

Fuck off and die libfag

It said I was a communist.

I believe in tradtional family values, pro-life, pro-guns. But I also think that the ultra rich should be taxed much higher than the middle class, to pay for my NEET BUX.

Does wanting my neet bux make me a commie?

Off yourself, bitch

>implying I'm a bourgeois liberal

Yes but not as much as being from Canada makes you a faggot

If you managed to take the test without cringing at how retarded the questions are, then you are a member of the dumbass party.

You don't have a genetic spirit ideolsona that should be defining your life path. Most political alignments are rawful and require politicians to literally hurt the economy to please peasants or keep their party in power.

I didn't imply that and it's more likely you're up to your balls in debt that you'll take to your grave because you have no skills

Calm down.

sup

Nice strawmen, but wrong, keep trying

Good point

What am I pol ?

Fight me faggots

see

I've already wasted enough time on a statist slave, I'll leave this wank material here for you though, that's just how awesome I am

>Statist
It's like "problematic" for autists

Just keep drinking that tap water and remember how good it is for your teeth! Like you learned in common core

RARE PROXY

>God tier: Anarchocapitalist/libertarian right
>Good tier: libertarian left/centrist
>Ok tier: authoritarian right
>
>power gap 10,000
>kill yourself tier: Authoritarian left/communist

lol

U WOT M8

>Based Red Quarter

Spooky.

t. UKIP

How'd I do?

Muh freedums.

ok so the media says that pol is nothing more than a cove of stalinist/anarchist/fascist/nazist every ist you can imagine

Yet everytime people post their political compass most fall within the center

Is the test biased ore the media spread lies (who am i kidding)?

can't barrage the farage

Save yourself londonistan, then hopefully we may follow your example

Reminder that if you're not in the purple you're a statist faggot who hates liberty and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>Hates liberty
>Shouldn't be allowed to vote

Tried taking another test because I didn't care for the questions asked in this one. I thought it would come out more extreme, but this happened.

Maybe I should provide the link to this one.
gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

I liked that I was able to state how much I actually cared about the topic, unlike the first one.

hm

>bunkering intensifies

I'd say the Republicans, but honestly both parties are shit these days.

Liberty for those with whom one agrees isn't liberty at all.

R8

this doesn't feel right at all
I'm definitely more libertarian but I thought I wasn't this economically left

now this feels spot on

you're an apolitical centrist idiot

who dat in the bottom right?
just some guy?