A&E New Series Generation KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=T3eRD39VYC8

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=mpy7R2MM6ng
youtube.com/watch?v=KFfVkRne6QM
youtu.be/pMFLrmCGKl0
fortune.com/2012/06/27/the-truth-about-the-fast-and-furious-scandal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Went to my local klan rally

>Seems alright then see the people they let in

>2 Italians and a Greek

Fucking hell are there any pro white orgs that are actually white

Why is the clansman in the beginning dressed like a black guy?

>its a "media really trying to fear monger racist terrorist like its still the early 90s because Trump won and completely ignoring the muslims terrorist attack that happens every other month" show

>snowniggers

you're an idiot

back to your ethnocentric cult

wait, was it the KKK, or a muslim who just murdered all those people in Berlin and shot the Russian ambassador in Turkey?

>generation KKK
That's not how that works

Greeks may not be white, but Italians are generally whiter than whatever shitty Slavic ethnicity you belong to.

Does the KKK even really exist? I went on their website like 5 years ago and it looked like something made on Geocities.

wow. a couple of hill billies burning shit. media thinks this is worse than islam.

They haven't been relevant in nearly a century.

90% of the shit on A&E is fake

The liberals and professional victims of the West are really scared that actual racism, sexism and anti-semetic holocaust was many decades ago and have to pretend it's still a big problem so they still have power and sympathy. That's why they are more concerned with prejudice towards Muslims after a terrorist attack rather than the families of the hundred innocent people who got murdered. These people are fucked in the head.

There is a mental condition where some people who survive terminal illness like cancer go into a deep depression and even go back to the doctor faking symptoms insisting they are sick again because perversely they miss all the attention and special treatment that being in that position brings. Imagine if doctors actually took these people seriously. That's what SJWs expect.

Steven Howard is a known leader of a sect of the KKK. Doubt anything with him is fake.

I don't like Trump but I also don't think he's a white supremacist. I just think that he's an idiot who's unfit to be a leader. Also Goddamn the I knew the KKK was ridiculous I didn't know that it was this crazy.

is it worth joining the klan? i've thought about it

I look forward to a similar documentary about Muslims.

It's the only way I can think of to be a wizard, cleric, dragon, or goblin in real life.
So go for it.

There are plenty documentaries about extremists of all variety.
Get off of Sup Forums and look them up faggot.

>klansman's daughter has braces

lol even the kkk has better dental than britcucks

>Feminism in the KKK
This is hilarious

Cuck.

Cuckold.

Yeah. It sends a good, healthy message and everyone should do it.

Nigger.

>wait, was it the muslims, or white americans who sell guns to mexican cartels which cause havoc near the american border, cause an influx of harmful narcotics into the US, and destabilize mexican territories resulting in emigration across the border

oh shit muslims be bad :DDDD

>being white is wrong: the documentary

Nigga.

it was actually Obama that did that

sjw

jidf

>every conversation on Sup Forums

If you want to be part of an FBI honeypot then go for it

That was the great democrat Obama and Rahm Emanuel, who then quit to go onto be the mayor of chicago, which is also a shithole of violence

its all evil white peoples fault though, look at these irrelevant red necks wearing sheets in the woods!

NeoNazis>Klan

Nu-male

>For the first time KKK membership is rising

Seems good desu.

where the hell do you live

There's a difference?

>it was obama, not the many gun manufacturers who sell guns directly to cartels

we whities dindu nuffin amirite

Neo-Nazis are the worst thing that ever happened to the Nazi name

They make real Nazis turn over in their grave

>not letting him walk into a trap for the lulz.

sjws > all

>Imperial Wizard's daughter get BLACKED
This shit is fucking comedy gold I have to check this out.

One are political nationalists concerned with mass immigration and economic policies resulting in the outsourcing of jobs and places more worth on those born, living and working in the USA than those outside

The other is your third cousin cletus fucking his cousin and dancing around a burning cross and shouting nigger while he collects welfare and drinks toilet wine

it was Obama though. Its funny because you tried to move the goal post and ended up failing at that anyway.

Neo Nazis are untermensch who would be on the first waves to go if the Nazis were actually in power

You'll never meet a 'proper' Nazi because they'll never tell you and be smart enough to mask it

Being a poor white American is nothing to be proud of. You're literally the niggers of the white race. You should be ashamed of yourself and welcome the superior black seed into your daughters wombs and encourage your sons to go out and impregnate any and all black women. The new superior race is forming and it's now your choice if you want to be a part of it or not.

Leave the continued existence of the white race in the hands of us Argentines.

It's 2016 bigot

>NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE KKK
>But ALL MUSLIMS WISH TO SUICIDE BOMB and kill others!

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

Sure it's not a rosy picture like Obama would tell everyone, and a lot of muslims believe in hardcore fundie things, but facts are facts and these brown people aren't monolithic.

how many math classes did you flunk out of user

>the KKK is relevant this century

Tell you what, we'll keep our beer drinking rednecks in check and muslims can stay in their countries and figure out their disdain for each other. Problem solved.

>obama has been selling guns to mexican cartels for decades now
>this is what Sup Forumscucks believe

>nigs riot all over the country and cause millions in property damage
>police that try to stop them are racist

Are they surprised that membership is rising? I know nignogs won't have my back, or protect me.

>Desecrating the World War memorial.

Ethnic cleansing when?

>muh moderate muslims!

youtube.com/watch?v=mpy7R2MM6ng

90% of the klan and biker gangs are FBI agents at this point

the other 10% are just bored white people

>what is the "fast and furious" scandal

you have to be at least 18 to use this website

youtube.com/watch?v=KFfVkRne6QM

>it's a "an imperial KKK wizard discovers he's about to grandfather a mulatto bastard" episode: youtu.be/pMFLrmCGKl0

Good thing we funded those rebels, and when things started going bad for them in Aleppo bombed the SAA Deir Ez-zor allowing ISIS to funnel in from Iraq and Mosul. Think of the poor chilldren over there oy vey.

Bur I just got done fucking a Muslim girl and I liked it. Are you telling me that I have to give up my access to premium Arabic pussy to make some racist feel safe?

should the FBI honeypot agents be carelessly revealing their faces like that?

No, but now you have to pass through 15 checkpoints to visit a town Christmas market that is 50% Muslim booths by law

Look, I hate that fucking nigger too, but that simply did not happen, and the whole FF thing is a fucking tard meme: fortune.com/2012/06/27/the-truth-about-the-fast-and-furious-scandal/

tl;dr
>regional agent keeps asking fed. prosecutors to prosecute straw buys
>the target of his investigation collects food stamps and UI, yet makes several gun purchases a week
>but these bush appointees won't prosecute, b-cuz muh 2A
>so he, a federal agent, decides to ask STATE authorities to prosecute straw buys
>but these republicans won't either, b-cuz muh 2A
>finally on of these straw buys ends up in the hands of some fucking spic illegal and he kills a BP agent
>the tea party caucus loses its shit and blames Obama and that other fucking nigger Holder

Honestly, all the shit that Holder pulled (the whole disparate impact meme) and Obama pulled (refusing to enforce immigration law, blaming cops for nigger crime, etc.) and that's the bullshit that the TPC wasted its time on. Shit that NEVER. FUCKING. HAPPENED.

From a scale of 1 to 10, just how angry do liberals make you?

>inherent
I think they'd disagree on the usage of this term.

Over 9000

I don't want to sound like a narcissistic asshole but this doesn't apply to me or anyone who I know so why should I care?

tfw i asked this lying motherfucker where he lived and he never responded

1, have you ever fucked a liberal girl? They're crazy in bed. Conservative girls are stiff and boring daddy's girls.

they make me laugh more than anything

>oil discovered by brits in the mideast
>supports local clan lords in order to protect oil interests
>eventually they rebel and form radical islamist governments
>time passes, world wars occur
>west sets up military dictatorships in mideast in order to maintain proxy control of oil and mineral interests in those countries
>funds and supports "freedom fighters" to fight a proxy war against the soviets
>one of the earlier dictators set up declares war on another ally of west
>west goes in and slaps the shit out of them, doesn't overthrow
>but muslim sects are looking angrily at one another and start seeing Saddam's weakness
>former "freedom fighter" declares complete and total war with the wallop of the 9/11 attacks
>invade afghanistan although the perpetrators were Sauds, because can't hurt oil sheiks gotta take this other country and replace their government
>wipe out their government
>go over to Saddam and wipe him out and anyone in leadership who was willing to cooperate
>utter fucking chaos as those various factions kept in line by harsh military dictatorship now have free reign to slaughter eachother
>Arab Spring happens
>government dictators keeping the peace and modernizing their countries overthrown by extremist "freedom fighters" funded by western countries
>one of which becomes so powerful, vicious and radical that it completely overshadows all previous terrorist groups
>starts global mass murder and jihad

This time when we wipe them out I think we should just erase them and not set up another fake government

>A thread about race that's actually relevant to Sup Forums

Wow, that's a first.

>that actual racism
There never existed their strawman of "actual racism"
There was always reasons behind all of it, and EVERYTHING WOULD BE BETTER OFF TODAY if people were a little bit "racist"

>it's a liberal subhuman tries to argue against a Sup Forumsgod and gets thoroughly BTFO with ease episode
my favorite

>I would love for my daughter to be the first female Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan

YAAAAAS KWEEEEN!

What's his endgame?

(((Shapiro)))

>this is a white man

you know heaps of muslims are inbread too ayy lmao.

Now make a show on racist/sexist blacks and insane muslims.

>the media desperately trying to remind the public that irrelevant groups like the KKK exist
>meanwhile there's an Islamic terrorist attack killing 20 people in a NATO country every fucking month

But fuck white people, right? They're the real problem.

can an American here call up the fat black gentleman and pretend you want to escape Sup Forums and it's racist memes? Post his response.

>the most prolific Klansman's daughter is a nigger lover

Shit writes it's fucking self, holy shit. I guess what they say about men's sins coming back to haunt them in their 30s and 40s is true.

WHITE FUCKING MALES

*week

Trumpkino

>jew terrorism outnumbers neo-nazi

>animenigger parrots shit to fit in

Really stimulates the brain

>for the first time in 40 years member ship in the KKK is rising

Wow, maybe you idiots shouldn't have elected a race-baiting nigger as president two terms in a row then.

I'm assuming this comic is why I don't see Sup Forums using this artist's work anymore.

>because he's sweet and caring

>black

Pick one.

>getting triggered by anime or anime-related images
>on Sup Forums

>being a nigger

Did they fugg??

I hope they did

dey fugged :DDD

Based Patriarchie.