Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

These are really funny.

american remake when?

The European version had a lot of unnecessary nudity in it. Anyone else agree? The love scene between Andrei and his mistress was really out of place.

Jews.

the scene where the dog napalmed the Vietcong children was pretty unnecessary too i might add

in american version assassin is a literal cuck

lol some of the best memes to come out of this shithole in a while

European is oscarbait, American is kino.

What's with JLaw nosing in everything popular?

She sees dollar signs and wants in because shes sinking her own ship

Really dude? No explosions on the poster?

They have serious psychological problems.

STOP GLORIFYING THAT MUSLIM TERRORIST BASTARD YOU UNDERAGE FAGGOTS

i wanna fuck jennifer lawrence

t.turk

the director really did a great job in this scene

We aren't.
The photographer is seriously the best in business though. He had a snackbar moderate terrorist shooting in front of him and all he could think about was making kino. The quality of theses shots is almost an argument for conspiracy.

i was crying like a bitch at that part

We can't help it. We're simple, uneducated, and are extremely attracted to bright colors and lights.

i actually keked at the right

>that foreshadowing

He committed the classiest and most aesthetic assassination I've ever seen, kind of hard to hate that

Wow everything about this shot. Chilling as fuck.

>american posters

make it like those teal skin, orange sparks kind of american posters please

you mean these?

was ruining her career part of her plan?

yeah, but those are from scott pilgrim right?
I mean like these

My fucking sides

she wants to fuck chris

He's not being glorified. His deed is being reduced to pop culture. If I was trying to bring attention to things I percieved as unjust, I wouldn't be happy about being turned into an internet joke that has fuckall to do with my point.

These shots really are too good, what are the chances the photog was in on it?

when BLM goes too far, again

no, shes just a cunt

Hi welcome to Sup Forums. Now GTFO

Yes

My God, that's Jason Bourne

I've heard that's only partially true her cunt is well used up in Hollywood

ey, we did it boys

Guys

lmao so accurate it hurts

To make money.

Name one Europoor movie that has grossed over 2 billion dollars? I'll wait

Metropolis, adjusted for inflation

>he thinks sales figures equate with quality

Kind of sums up America as a whole.

That's the problem.

European movies are made for arts sake.

American movies, even those aspiring to be Euro-like in artistic direction and message are cheap cashgrabs

this

where did he say anything about quality?

>european education

stop posting the edited version you fucking retard

No proof of it whatsoever.

No offense but you must be dumb to think of this thing as a conspiracy just because the photographs are so good.

This is not the first time a photographer captured a dangerous moment

>being this defensive

Did I touch a nerve?

TOP KEK

she craves the attention
making a terrible movie then going to an oscarbait one so people will say "she's back"

>kind of sums up America as a whole

It's becaus

You see it in video games too. They do this because they see the function of covers as a way to generate interest from those walking down the aisle who would not otherwise be interested. Commercial America has the creation of posters, marketing, covers, etc. down to a science, a science based on generating as much sales as possible.

Which is ironic, since the Fast and the Furious and Transformers movies are insanely popular over in Europe, and the reason we keep getting more, while over here in Ameri-land, we're annoyed at how shit your guys' tastes are for causing these movies to gross so fucking much.

No one here equates popularity with quality, in fact it's the reverse. But it's smart business to invest in something that's a guaranteed money-printer.

Probably why America is always ahead of Europe. Why don't you invest some more billions of euro's into Greece?

>blood stain in the shape of a weapon

What did the auteur mean by this?

Like pottery

I hate it, I understand why it happens but I hate it.

I wish more movies and video games had flip covers so you can exchange the generic protagonist posing with something better.