I REALLY hope you watch our league this season, ok?

I REALLY hope you watch our league this season, ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKnFOhIa2E
wikiwand.com/en/Maccabi_World_Union
wikiwand.com/en/Hapoel
youtube.com/watch?v=GJOV_cN-JP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no fuck yo-

*remembers the 6 million*

o-ok, I'll be a good goy a-and watch y-your league, mr shekelstein

ok

for me, its Tikva

very very nice
so then who are you bandwagoning?

I won't. The jews are behind it.

if you don't support beitar you are a filthy fucking goy:))))

and bnei yehuyda fans should be genocided

This country is run by Jews and even we don't have Israeli sport on tv.

>Bnei Yehuda
>Sons of Judah
This name is so cool

Hapoel Be'er Sheva obviously

it's run by a ""businessman"" (glorified mafia boss) out of Miami, who regularly has assassination attempts on his life

so like greek club owners i guess

I'll be bandwagoning Maccabi Tel Aviv since its interesting to see an MLS reject (Aaron Schoenfeld) do so well in your league

he's a fringe player

I hope every team gets nuked Shlomo.

rude tbqh ya habibi

who ranananana here?

they have this guy playing for them, He used to play here and was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKnFOhIa2E

he's a literal goat nowadays somehow

Man, I really don't understand why Muslim countries hate Israel so much

The only thing noteworthy he did here was score a goal in 94 minute that saved his club from relegation.

My colleague supports Haifa.

Redpill me on them.

I support Sakhnin ;-)

i assume you mean maccabi haifa: they are one of the top clubs traditionally (the traditional "big four" is haifa, hapeol tel aviv, maccabi tel aviv and beitar jerusalem)
they were the most dominant during the 2000s and had a season or two in the champs league
they've fallen off recently but they still have a large budget so they're fine overall

what part of sakhnin you from lad?

I'll watch your league on one condition, tell me what's with all the M. and H. in the team names

Maccabi, see wikiwand.com/en/Maccabi_World_Union

H is Hapoel, they're commies traditionally, see
wikiwand.com/en/Hapoel

Beitar are the right-wing, aligned with Revisionist Zionism

They're both sports orgs, Hapoel is like a workers union and Maccabi is more of a religious thing

And then Beitar are basically the jewish hitler youth

With Jews, you win. You cannot deny this.

How big are the qualifications for the Euros and WC in Israel. What will happen if you actually manage to qualify in the near future?

i'll always have a soft spot for pic related for humiliating Inter

In that case I'm a lifelong Maccabi Tel Aviv fan, I look forward to watching them over the course of the season

excellent, that's the normie's choice.
their manager is cruyff's son btw

well they keep increasing the number of teams allowed so it's going to happen at some point
we did qualify for the world cup in 1970 but that's because we were in the asian qualifiers and beat a bunch of part-time islanders iirc

For me, it's ethno-nationalism.

For me, it's Beitar

youtube.com/watch?v=GJOV_cN-JP8

>our league
You mean Palestine's league which you stole?

Which team's fanbase hates Muslims the most?

WTF I love Jews now

Post robot fucking

that isn't me

Which team should I bandwagon, Schlomo?

Who /killallkikes/ here?

Will people treat me like shit when I visit Israel as a tourist and they figure out I'm German?

hapoel be'er sheva has a decent of getting into the champs league (playoff vs maribor), so that would be a solid choice tbqh nigel (rasheed)
and i'm from a suburb of be'er sheva so i'm biased

no, you'll be treated as any euro tourist

I'm a /lifelong/ Maccabi Tel Aviv fan, because Philadelphia's Brave Haris Medunjanin played there.

I guess we need a quick rundown on the league.
Who are the good guys, the bad guys and the >Schalke

>Beitar are the right-wing, aligned with Revisionist Zionism

>hapoel be'er sheva
>decent chance of cl
Fair enough, /lifelong/ hapoel be'er sheva fan here. And I don't know anyone called Nigel or Rasheed.

well you've got me there, because i was about to write that i dont know anyone called shlomo but then i remembered a classmate of mine in high school by that name

Here, fuck the jews

only if qt Israeli girls are posted in half time

Literally the only person I'm aware of who's called Nigel is Nigel Farage. Nobody calls their kids Nigel, I don't understand why everyone thinks all British men are called that

>Beer
are they any good? either way I'm going with them

they're the best currently, ever since she bought the club

Why?

What are the most stereotypical british names?

Well, now I definitely hate Beer. Who's their fiercest rival? Who can I support to piss off Beer fans as much as possible?

Mohammed is the most popular name for kids. So let's go with that.

wtf why
you can support maccabi tel aviv i guess

I didn't even know you lot played football.

((((They)))) are a cancer on society

Women occupying roles in men's sports is irritating in general, especially when the women in question bought the position with her husband's money, as seems to be the case here.

Meme parens aside, why do you think that?

There's way worse things going on in footy than that rn

I only care about the Indian Super League.

Which one is the anti kike Palestinian team? I support them

Sakhin are the biggest palestinian club but they're not really anti-jewish

funny fact:
they signed some anonymous brazilian manager for this season, he came and managed a friendly or two, and then just fled the country without telling anyone
now he says he plans to come back and that the club fucked him over somehow, but the club has already announced he's been sacked for leaving without warning.
bizarro story

Who's been the leagues top signings so far?

they've all been shit for a few seasons now basically, which is slightly surprising to me because the top clubs can pay decent wages and on the face of it Israel is not the worst place to live in if you're a slightly past it player (compared to other places)
beer sheva signed some player who played for barca but he doesn't seem very good (Isaac Cuenca)

pretty much this

>captha related: ovens

>coming back to the same thread a day later after afternoon prayers to make a post of very very mediocre quality

not the same guy but nice try Silberman

do they have fucking machines

Well shit, better start betting

How can I watch your league Mr. Goldstein?

I'll make sure to have streams available once the SUPER EXCITING ACTION starts.

>season cancelled due to settlement riots

which team are the palestinian?

sakhnin but they have quite a few jews too

For me its, beer-shiva

i have relatives who live in netanya, but my dad bought me a maccabi tel-aviv shirt the last time he went there. who should i support?

Damn, they only get 1 team? Also, are they the most hated team?

palestinian here means ethnically (arab-israeli), it's an arab city in israel
teams from the palestinian authority have their own league iirc
there's no limit, it's just that they're the only ones in the first division

are they french? there's a good chance of netanya getting relegated so that's risky if you're bandwagoning

There's other palestinian teams in lower divisions like Ahi Nazareth

Underrated post

literally what is that

nah, israeli-canadian famm. and i don't care about actual team success too much

Dave

What are the interest rates of which team? Are the rates fixed or flexible? Do they do a moment of silence every game for the 666 gorillion jews that died in the holocaust?

what happened to Hapoel Tel Aviv? My team put them out of Europe once. I'd probably pick them since they're the only ones I know.

>beer-sheva

Sign me in!

relegated and bankrupt unfortunately

Who is /lifelong/ fan of The Beers from Sheva here?

Shan't be doing that

aren't they supposed to be the racist team? If so I could be down. I like drinking and hating on minorities.

Not that guy, but dislike Jews. For me, its because many of them value Judaism over their nation if residence. They also support many left-wing policies. Obviously not all do but its too many to be a coincidence. I don't have a problem with Israel, since it is useful as a containment zone.

for me, it's Palestina United

>They also support many left-wing policies.
There are right wing and left wing Jews. In fact, the right wing controls the Israeli government right now.

Also, judaism (like pretty much all other religions) has a big range of fanaticism. There are many many moderate Jews. If you're worried about people valuing their religion over their country, be afraid of Evangelical Christians in America. They want to institute theological law (ironic, because the Right lose their heads over "Sharia law").

@OP: What do you can say about Maccabi Tel-Aviv? They will face SCR Altach in the Europa League Playoff - how good are they (Maccabi) and how do you predict this game? Regards from Austria.

I literally support a theocracy. Just not a Jewish or Muslim one, a Christian one. And when I talk about Jews I mostly mean the ones in the West, not Israel.

Fingers crossed on Hapoel Kiryat-Shmona