A piece of dogshit

A piece of dogshit

Nice thread, OP.

I agree.

Incoming Disney shills.

I hope they choke on their tears.

>hates neo-Star Wars
>still watches it anyway for the sake of shitposting
Thanks for contributing to my six figure salary, cuck. Don't forget to buy some more Lego Star Wars™ sets and those video games you autists love so much.

Yup. A lot of critics feel the same.

>get dragged to this shit every year because I have pussy fart cuckstains in my family who love star wars
>go because fuck it, I have nothing better to do on hands down the faggiest holiday of the year and who knows, this one might actually be good
>it's not

Fuck star cucks.

wtf

it was much better than TFA

>posting a score that got raided

Rogue One was great just Like The Force Awakens. I'm not a shill btw.

they are both equally shit you just cant see it sadly

No, it wasn't, like this user said, theey are both shit, although i disagree, Rogue one was worse because they had a year to learn from TFA and didn't learn shit

Don't forget to purchase your ticket for VIII next year

The only reason anyone will see this

>Star Wars must be good, because its Star Wars!
>Since we are all together for the Holidays, lets go see it !

Disney are such cynical scheming kikes they need to go into the ovens

i enjoyed it

It's a fucking kid's movie, what the fuck did you expect? Try watching something actually made for adults instead of 11 year olds and maybe you'll be more impressed.

>genuinely enjoyed Rogue One
>get called a shill
Feels good not to be a bitter NEET with delusions that their opinion matters

Kids would be bored out of their mind or just outright embarrassed with the fucking dialogue in this movie

Rogue One was a really good film. It was miles better than TFA.

Also this

No your thread is.

Fucking agreed. Fuck Rogue One

How can one board be wrong so many time?

Nice critique, i'm going to write it down on "no_fucking_sense_things.txt"

Why does Sup Forums hate everything except for capeshit?

I dislike TFA. I liked Rogue One. Sorry..

Sup Forums's only existence is to keep the shittiest of people from posting on other boards. This board is, by and large, the worst board on Sup Forums; probably on par with /fit/ regarding its knowledge of the topic.

I like how they had to kill off literally every main character so that no-one can ask why they were never seen in any future films.

Other than that I defintely preferred it to TFA.

/fit/ has some decent content, but also a lot of shitposting.

Sup Forums is just perpetuated by contrarian neckbeards, who hate anything mainstream and love anything that gets panned, look at BvS as a prime example.

As someone who thought Force Awakens was pretty good despite its major story theft.

I thought rogue one was... okay. My main problem is that it is exactly what you would expect and it doesn't do anything special or have any twists.

There are tons of ways they could of really made this movie really switch things up and make things interesting, but it doesn't

It's better than TFA.

The entire SW franchise is silly, and you retards act as if anything from it is actually good.

The script could have used some work

>hire an actress that doesn't look like Rey
>movie jumps around too much near the start
>have her dad give her the plans
>big fight vs the imperials
>they escape
>Vader catches them
>kills them all
>right after Jinn send the plans to the closest rebel ship...turns out to be Leia's

There I fixed the film. The ending is a massive slog. No reason for this to be over 2 hours

>who hate anything mainstream
Well, Sup Forums is obsessed with children's movies for some reason. 99% of the threads here are devoted to Star Wars or capeshit.

BvS was a fantastic film. And the majority of audiences are absolutely retarded plebs with ZERO cinematic training. No surprise that if those people embrace something it's going to be bad art.

This movie was indeed garbage. Anyone ego disagrees is either reddit or some nostalgia babby

>entire plot revolves around something that didn't even need to be explained
>first 2 acts are a legitimate clusterfuck that jumps around way too much and in odd ordering/missing scenes
>supporting characters are all cardboard. They never get characterized meaningfully except maybe quipbot and Donnie Yen
>main character doesn't even try to act
>Forest in the movie for no reason
>predictable and boring because anyone over 6 knows how it's gonna end

Shit

Movie

>Jinn

You just illustrated the problem with cinema these days. So many shots that please the current aesthetics of cinematography, forgetting that the audience isn't a film professor. Real people tend to care more about what happens, the acting, and the dialogue. If you just want to do panoramas with soundtrack there's a whole genre ghetto for you to fuck off to.

Stop using periods to signify when you take the cock out of your mouth. Reddit, go back to it.

"real people" deserve a bullet to the fucking head. Only artwork that antagonizes them is worth a shit in my eyes. If you entertain the degenerates then you are complicit in their degeneracy. BvS is part of the cleansing fire.

>Sup Forums tells me movie is shit
>"They might be right. I didn't like the trailers that much, anyway"
>go to the cinema with friends because "why the fuck not? It's discount day"
>actually end up enjoying the movie like I'm a kid

Really makes you think.

All style, no substance.

If capeshit fans were left bored and disappointed then BvS had a positive effect on culture. You measure the worth of a film by how many pleb bones get shattered how many fedoras are left soaked with tears.

For 1hr35min I'll admit, it was dog shit, the last 30min though were amazing.

You're the cuck for getting dragged into dogshit

I'd always imagined film critics would be wearing the fedoras, actually.

Yea, the fedora wearing type who see a hot chick or guy even and act like they're thinking concentrating then just blurt out 2/10 would not bang.

>REAL, actual full time paid critic aggregate site
>raided
fuck off shill