Condoms are so expensive in Russia that most people can't afford buying them on a regular basis

>condoms are so expensive in Russia that most people can't afford buying them on a regular basis

That's why we're dying from AIDS

here they are free yet people get aids as if it were the common flu

people will fuck without condoms regardless of the price

You're dying from aids because you have literally the highest opioid usage of any country except afghanistan which produces almost all of it

Do oral or take PreP

>> people will fuck without condoms regardless of the price
i dont get why people do this
if you're not trying to make babies, why would you not use a condom?

what is wrong with russia?

russians share needles and thus AIDS, it's not because of opioids per se. you can't make them use pure needles, even you give them out for free. we have tried.

70-95% of all hiv infecions in russia come from heroin addicts who use dirty needles. chances of fucking a random girl and getting hiv are almost zero unless you happen to have sex with a homeless junkie

Is it really that hard to get HIV from women? I know that oral sex is almost impossible to take HIV

Not really. It's because we have many degenerate drug users (60% of AIDS) and degenerate uneducated bydlo who don't have any instinct of self-preservation. Also lots of gays, Russia is probably the gayest country on Earth nad gays don't have even basic decensy at most.

Feels 1000x better

What if I want to fuck a dude? I don't wamt to waste 100 rubles on condoms

>condoms are so expensive in Russia
>pack of 3 durex condoms is $3
>expensive

>I know that oral sex is almost impossible to take HIV
what if you swallow?

>Russia is probably the gayest country on Earth nad gays don't have even basic decensy at most.
That's brazil.

If you're gay, do oral or frotting. It's almost impossible to get HIV.

Truvada is good too.

>Russia is probably the gayest country on Earth
no

Bag of 100 durex condoms costs 15-20$ here, wtf russia

kek

West was a mistake

>180 rubles
>not expensive

Stop being poor then

A totally accurate map (no)

Carlo Masi a shit

>Estonia 2-2.5