youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0jkktVfJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RQuuvtOuVLE
youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM
youtube.com/watch?v=sDJbY0StaLU
youtube.com/watch?v=-skZx5liyaM
youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU
youtube.com/watch?v=0e58SiFSxLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The jerk store called, they're running out of you!

I'm out!

>Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

youtu.be/-RvNS7JfcMM

THESE ARE LOAD BEARING WALLS

is that a calzone I smell?
COSTANZA

TAKE THE PEN

It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

Mr. Marbles?!

Back and to the left.
Back. And to the left.

When Kramer does an Indian warcry in front of Jerry's Indian girlfriend

Worst episode

The Human Fund

Money, for people

>Jimmy's down!
--
>Mulva!?
--
>The sea was angry that day my friends.

That is one, magic loogy.

BOOKMAN: I saw you on T.V. once; I remembered your name--from my list. I looked it up. Sure enough, it checked out. You think because you're a celebrity that somehow the law doesn't apply to you, that you're above the law?

JERRY: Certainly not.

Bookman: Well, let me tell you something, funny boy. Y'know that little stamp, the one that says "New York Public Library"? Well that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole hell of a lot.

Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before:

Flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world, but what about that kid, sitting down, opening a book, right now, in a branch at the local library and finding drawings of pee-pees and wee-wees on the Cat in the Hat and the Five Chinese Brothers?

Doesn't HE deserve better? Look. If you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped! Or: maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld; maybe that's how y'get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-boy: Party time is over. Y'got seven days, Seinfeld. That is one week!

Did Seinfeld ever have any TV-14 episodes? I want to watch it, but as an adult, I feel weird watching something that's rated TV-PG, since that's like kiddie stuff.

fucking h8 clompus

clompus and georges parents ar probably the most annoying chars in seinfeld

Seinfeld won an award for having an entire episode about masturbating (or not masturbating) without ever saying any term meaning masturbate. I wouldn't say it's kiddie stuff. Unless that's how y'get your kicks, joy boy.

Best

>Babu? Babu...

youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY

>What. the. hell. does. that. mean?

youtu.be/L2LdHH0hmHY

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxXPIdXWX0

>You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-boy: Party time is over.

>georges parents ar probably the most annoying chars in seinfeld

How can someone be this wrong?

Estelle: He doesn't know anything about bras.

George: I know a little. Besides, what do you have to know?

Frank: Well, it wouldn't hurt to go in the and be able to discuss it intelligently. Maybe you should take a look at a few bras? Where is you bra? Give him a bra to look.

Estelle: I am not giving him a bra.

Frank: Why not?

Estelle: Because I don't need him looking at my bra.

Frank: Why, so he'll go to the interview and he wouldn't know what he's talking about!?!

George: Do we have to...?

Frank: You don't even know what they're made from.

George: They are made from lycra-spandex.

Frank: Get out of here! Lycra-spandex?

Estelle: I think they are made from lycra-spandex.

Frank: Wanna bet? How much you wanna bet?

Estelle: I'm not betting!

Frank: Take a look.

Estelle: All right, I'll get a bra.

Frank: I don't know what the big problem is getting a bra?!

George: She doesn't want to get a bra.

Frank: I'm not saying go to the library and read the whole history, but it wouldn't kill you to know a little bit about it.

George: All right, it wouldn't kill me.

Frank: How long it takes to find a bra? What's going on in there? You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I'm back in two seconds...you know about the cup sizes and all? They have different cups.

George: I-I know about the cups.

Frank: You got the A, B, C the D. That's the biggest.

George: I know the D is the biggest. I've based my whole life on knowing that the D is the biggest.

Fucking child.

Bookman was such a fantastic character.

fair enough, i guess susan ross's old highschool roomate is more annoying.

but yeah theyre the worst. really good acting but i h8 the characters.

>georges parents ar probably the most annoying chars in seinfeld

Frank is literally the best character on the show .

youtube.com/watch?v=7gVi-kIVY4I

this

Frank is gold whenever he's on screen. Gold, Jerry!

>It's a Dr. Van Nostrum episode

any George one should do, but this one where they go rock climbing had me rolling

youtube.com/watch?v=QGQSmOY3rxI

>Frank Constanza
Based
>Frank Gallagher
Based
>Frank Reynolds
Based

Why is everyone in TV named Frank so absolutely based?

The two gay guys that beat up Kramer and stole Eliaine's armoire in the soup nazi

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT HENNIE

You forgot Frank Black from Millennium

youtube.com/watch?v=epnEOGoANvs

>How 'bout that, huh? The World's Greatest Dad. My son made it for me.

The majority of it is about the difficulties of navigating complex adult relationships and social expectations. Impressing your girlfriends dad, the politics of having fuckbuddies, dealing with demands from your boss, misreading social cues, that kind of thing.

Just because something doesn't have swearing in it doesn't mean it's for children.

that was a great episode

When Georges date ties to give him the "its not you its me" routine. I laught just thinking about it.
>if its anyone, its me!

It was more like a full bodied dry heave set to music.

>Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it.

best line ever, I apply it in real life

>Y'know if it was a normal salad, I wouldn't have said anything but you had to have the BIIIIIIIIIIIG salad

Frank is great. I would agree his mother is fucking boring, but she's only there for George and Frank to play off of her

Jerry's parents are the truly awful characters on Seinfeld

>Serenity now, insanity later.

You stole my Jesus fish, didn't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz0jkktVfJ8

I didn't realize they were the same guy until my second or third rewatch

That Elaine VS Frank scene is my highlight.
JLD is so hot when she can't stop laughing.

This and the scene in Trains, Planes, & Automobiles are satisfying as fuck.

>I would agree his mother is fucking boring

get out

dubs confirm

this is what people seem to miss. it's a very well written show about every day things but with the most incapable people.

it just goes to show you can have the job, the apartment and the pussy but you can still be a totally incapable person. I love it

just finished season 7.

holy fucking shit. i knew they were horrible and shallow people, but not at this level. it's fucking crazy. why did they all turn into psychopaths all of the sudden around season 6?

lots of out of character moments too, but i guess that can be excused by saying the characters just get eviler as they got older.

Last couple Larry Davidless seasons go broad and wacky, not as idiosyncratic or stage-play like. A lot is lost, random classic gags in ok episodes.

only season 8 and 9 right?

well that's sad, i'll miss the comfy "stage-play" like feeling of the show, but it's still seinfeld and that's good.

i'll watch curbs or fraisier next.

theyre all trash

at least jerrys parents arent retarded. maybe i just cant relate because i have a functional family

When Kramer can't sit down cuz he pants too tight
youtube.com/watch?v=RQuuvtOuVLE

That was Jerry taking over. Larry was officially gone the last two seasons and I think probably unofficially checked out at some point during Season 7.

Jerry's take on the show was much more wacky and surreal. He didn't seem to care much about keeping the characters the same except for Kramer. Elaine went from being passionate about abortion, women's rights, Greenpeace, etc. to being a completely amoral slut. George just kind of became borderline retarded. Jerry went from being the voice of reason to being a sociopath.

You can see by making the characters so evil and degenerate, it made for some pretty funny moments and setups, but from start to finish, the episodes were way worse.

Like there are certain parts of that Kramerica episode that I love, but the episode as a whole is pretty shit.

guess thats why they ended the series the way they did.

>very bad man

final two seasons were fun as fuck, you're just a killjoy

yeah elaine was very "voice of reasony" in the earlier seasons

she really became a lot more shallow

>George: I mean it's gotten to the point where I'm flirting with operators on the phone. I almost made a date with one.

>Jerry: Oh, so there's still hope.

>George: I don't want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless. When you're hopeless, you don't care, and when you don't care, that indifference makes you attractive.

>Jerry: Oh, so hopelessness is the key.

>George: It's my only hope.

Outside of us, you don't have much white friends either.

i really like those moments when george and jerry are in an uncomfortable situation and jerry leaves and george tries to grab jerry's jacket to get him to stay

The pig says, "My wife is a slut"

youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM

This was perfect delivery

youtube.com/watch?v=sDJbY0StaLU

the Dark Continent is no place for an addict

I loved the Mohel character

> Darling, you see where that glass is? How that glass is near the edge of the table. You got the whole table there to put the glass, why you chose the absolute edge, so half the glass is hanging off the table, you breath and that glass falls over, then you're gonna have broken glass on the carpet, embedded in the carpet fibers, deep, deep in the shag, broken glass, bits of broken glass that you never get out. you can't get it out with a vacuum cleaner. Even on your hands and knees with a magnifying glass, you can't get all the pieces, and then you think you got it all and two years later, you're walkin' barefoot and you step on a piece of broken glass and you kill yourself, is that what you want? I don't think you want that, is it? .. Do you?

To this day whenever it's time to eat someone in my house always has to go "geoooorrge, I'm hungryy"

youtube.com/watch?v=-skZx5liyaM

greatest sequence in the whole show in my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=bDABzGe94GU

I agree, some of the one-time characters like him and Bookman are the best

>My name is George. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

Awesome.
My dad quotes that shit to me a lot still.

what is bookman supposed to be parodying?

Film noir stereotypes

Kramer and his assman plate

Any scene involving Newman.

COSMO KRAMER

THE ASS MAN

That's gold jerry. Gold!

You tell that son of a bitch no Yankee is ever comin to Houston! Not as long as you bastards are running things!

Anyone else agree any subplot involving the Yankees is gold?

When someones going to curse and they mumble the last part of the sentence.

yes

80% of the georgeplots are gold anyway

MY BABY TAKES THE MORNING TRAIN

Now that's a complaint!

youtube.com/watch?v=0e58SiFSxLs

Who was in the wrong here?

why do i find this gril so qt? am i a mess?

Elaine, of course

Fuck that cunt

George is, like always, right

she was qt tbqhwyf