No wonder we failed to score agianst Latvia

Everything since 1906.

>England
>July 1998 to present

>Ballack in squad
>Low point

Pick one

2002 til now

Was also thinking about 2000 but 2004 was worse on paper (plus Ballack was also part of the team in 2002). The 1980s were pretty bad as well but way too successful to be considered the low point.

At least they were white

Pick one year/one tournament/one game

At least half of the squad should be Honor Killed.

>Brdaric, Kuranyi, Wörns, Bobic, Hamann, Ziege, Freier, Hildebrand, Hinkel, Baumann, Ernst
Jesus ...
But then, today we have Rüdiger, Ginter or Emre Can who are just as bad.

You should never host a WC again after what happened in 1950 and 2014

Anything between 2002 and 2010 will do
This bunch of literally whos is a nice reminder.

not qualifying for 2008 was ridiculous
otherwise 2016

The loss against the Faroe Islands in their first ever competitive match was certainly a low point, but at least the squad had decent players in it. Now the period from 2000-2011 (excluding the euro 2008, in which they played quite decently), that was almost soul-crushingly bad.

I mean look at this shit.

>kahn
>jeremies
>ballack
dem eier though

can't think of any

is that frings in the front right

Is that Hazard and De Bruyne in the right?

Christ was Lahm 18?

every world cup ever: if you aren't first you're last. also who cares about meme tournaments, it's all about winning the big sucker.

wow , where are all the shitskins?

1950-1990

barring the one game where we humiliated England again

IT'S EVERYDAY BRO

You should've posted the one from 7vs1.

My thoughts exatcly.

8-1 desu

[spoiler]obligatory "i-it's not like we cared anyway!"[/spoiler]

I can't believe that 5 of them were starters in CL winning teams

can we ever recover?

Maicon and Julio were waaaay past their primes. Julio Cesar spent like 5 months without a club and then had to join a CANADIAN team so he could get some game time.

Marcelo had his worst season individually in 2014. He was benched by Coentrão in the CL final.

David Luiz is unironically dogshit.

Dunno if the other is Dante or Gustavo, but both were in the bench anyways. So yeah, it's not that hard to believe, m8.

delet this

It was a tribute to Neymar. He couldn't play, so they didn't play either.

anytime before the 21st century

In retrospective, it doesn't surprise me you got btfo that day.
That's a seriously trash NT/starting eleven.

What the fuck was felipao thinking?

>What the fuck was felipao thinking?
that it worked for the confederations cup so it should work for the world cup

JAMAICA jajajajajajajajajajaj CHILE jajajajajajajaj

Right about now 2bh

You just won a title m8

I wasn't even aware of him until he curled the ball in the opening game 2006. surprised to see he was on the pitch 2004

>low points
but, they have won confede2013 to beat Spain and Italy

you think it can't get any worse than >1 point and then you lose to a part time dentist

is jansen your best forward currently? that's... depressing

>Julio César
>Fred
>BERNARD
>this literally who besides >Bernard
>old man Maicon
>Luis Gustavo
>David Luiz

I don't even remember if Oscar was playing well in 2014 but this squad was dogshit.

i would say when we didnt qualify for the euros due to Steve Mclaren, however it was probably a blessing in disguise as we would have just gone to the tournament and got embaressed anyway

>t. Retirement league fan

Belgium outplayed them and even if they got lucky on one of the two good shots they had, Argentina would have wiped the floor with them

>old man julio
>old man maicon
>david luiz trying to be a forward
>DONTE
>le Chute Forte Pra Fora buttman
>fred with no one to give him tap-ins
damn that was a shit team

2010 desu

How was this team bad?

Lahm was a starter in the NT from such a young age because German football in the early 2000s was backwards as fuck and he was the only good fullback that could play in a back 4.

these fucking useless cunts should of all retired on the spot when we lost to Iceland. They will forever be known as 'the team that lost to iceland'. absolute gutless pricks

>out in fucking group stage

2010 made me feel the worst

they look terrified lol

why do you keep putting hart in as goalie

nobody better

Who the fuck even cares? Poles and Turks aren't German, Jamaicans and Nigerians aren't English and Algerians and Moroccans aren't French. There are no national teams anymore. How can some nigger whose family moved here from Zimbabwe, when he was 3, represent England? Even if he was born here he isn't English regardless what semantics you use. If everyone English swapped places with everyone from Zimbabwe would this country remain the way it is or would it turn into the shithole that is Zimbabwe after the Rhodesians were murdered? Protip: It's the latter.
Being born somewhere doesn't dictate who you are, but who you're born to does. Does a feral child who's raised by wolves act like a wolf? Yes. Is it a wolf? No. Why? Because they aren't a wolf (maybe they are except on a physical level, but we're dealing solely with reality).

>"You can't race that here"
>"Why not?"
>"This is Belle Vue Stadium, senpai. Not Epsom!"
>"He's a greyhound..."
>"He came in pulling a chariot and he's got a saddle on his back!"
>"He lives in a kennel..."
>"In that case take slip 5"

Seething? I'm fucking furious. Go fuck yourself.

fucking kek

haha, no but really

im serious lad

could replace him with memeford but he'd still make some huge blunder in a big game guranteed

switzerland under portuguese trainer artur jorge

Not when u had LITmanen

What the fuck was Hogdson thinking by never starting Vardy and Rashford? Honestly felt bad only for them, since they barely even got time to prove themselves in the EC.

2bh it worked until some point, so he wasn't 100% wrong. losing the only foward who could create something and the only defender who could actually defend was crashed his plans.

Ours was 2002-2004

ITT: countries that qualify for every tournament

you haven't had a low point

kys

Quick question to you and the other ex-yugo countries.

Would it be possible to do a Yugoslavia lineup for an exhibition match, or is that a completely absurd thought?

too many to single one out

the 60's-70's were especially bad, if any

They all hate each other way too much.

their faces say "I don't want to bee here"

Why the fuck does anyone think David Luiz is a good player? I unironically believe that if I got a bit fitter and trained regularly I would be as good as him.

>unironically talking about women's sports for any reason other than to discuss if they're fit

Out of that whole team only Kane, Alli and Dier should ever be allowed to wear an England shirt again.

(I'm Ukranian)
Any time after 2006

Get the FUCK out of my country you subhuman degenerate

>(I'm American but my great-grandmother was a Jew from Kiev so I identify as Ukrainian for some reason)

The team wasn't bad, they were just in a group of death.

>2002 Sweden and England
>Nigerians when Africans could still falsify ages (if I'm not mistaken)

THIS, however, was a shit team. The fact that this made the quarterfinals says a lot about international football back then.

>jonas
>otamierdi before he hit his peak
>veron past his prime
>demichelis
>heinze in 2010
>mascherano in 2010
>di maria just before real madrid, without having played in world cup qualifying

JUST

I moved here when I was 4 you retard and there's no Jew blood in my ancestry,

Fuck off race-mixed nigger

Right here, right now. Haven't won a game since Faroe Islands almost 2 years ago.

lol cuz everyone sucks PL players dicks. Everyone in Brazil hates him. The guy is the biggest joke of player I've ever seen.

What about when PSG paid stupid money for him and played him regularly too? There are a lot of players I simply don't get, I come from England and I could complain about 90% of the players we've had in our national team in the last 10 years, but David Luiz takes the biscuit above all of them.

Everything before 2000 was low with some occasional high point.

From 2000 onwards, 2014 was the lowest point.

What about Chelsea signing him back? lol maybe is his agent, I dunno, Kia Joorabchian has done some shady business all around the world.

>Everyone in Brazil hates him.
I recall the entire Maracana chanting his name in the Memederations Final against Spain.

That was in 2013. I thought we were in 2017, am I wrong?

Where are they now?

>Julio Caeser
>Fred
>Hulk
>Oscar
>Luis Gustavo

Damn, would love to see a webm with the all those goals with a screenshot of each player detailing where they are now.

All of them

Julio Cesar was benched by Ederson (City gk) at Benfica. He will problably be a starter from now on.
Fred still plays in Brasileirão, currently for Alt Mineiro
Hulk plays for a chinese club
Oscar idem
Gustavo just recently signed for OM

You have to go back.

>Julio Cesar was benched by Ederson (City gk) at Benfica. He will problably be a starter from now on.
If a shit GK like Bruno Varela managed to relegate him to sub for the supercup match, I'd say Julio Cesar's career is over

Most of them seem much better off than they were right before and after the World Cup.

lol no idea why signed him in the first place. I remember he went like 5 months without a club because he couldn't find anything, then he signed for a CANADIAN team because he was desperate for game time.

>why you signed
Fix'd.

You mean those listed or everyone on the team? I guess they are fine, still earning big packs of money every now and then

JC was an excellent free signing opportunity. If not for starter, for a sub perhaps. Fact is that his first couple of seasons weren't bad.
Last season was hard for him because of injuries and it hasn't gotten any better so far.

>losing to Canada at soccer

please tell me this was all your 3rd-class players showing up for a meaningless friendly