Watch Star Wars movie

>Watch Star Wars movie
>Complain because Star Wars things are in it

I don't get this criticism.

It's impossible to please NEET autists, especially if it doesn't have muh vidya shit.

Because some of the little fan service moments were stupid and pointless.

Like C3P0 and R2 being in the Rebel base. But in A New Hope C3-PO acts like he isn't part of the rebellion, and has no idea what's going on.

MEMORY WIPE

Try harder autists.

hi! i hate you!

hello! i despise you!

hi there! i loathe you!

>MEMORY WIPE
And when does this happen? They randomly wipe his memory every 5 minutes or something?

halloooo! i hate you!

In a new hope C3-PO tells luke about being in the rebellion. Are you retarded?
Also, they appear in a whole lot of 2 seconds. People like you are insufferable

No he doesn't. He is all like "mission? What mission". If he was part of the rebellion he would have listened to R2 and accepted that R2 had a mission to complete.

>muh girl mc
>muh perfectly equated race diverse gang

>watch a bad movie
>complain there are bad things in it

I don't get this criticism.

They wiped all the droids memories once they knew they were about to be boarded by Darth Vader and a Star Destroyer's worth of storm troopers. Well, all but R2-D2's of course, because R2 had a special mission.

R2 was apart of the Rebellion, C3-PO was dragged along the ride.

They both worked for the Alderaanian rebels, C3-PO unknowingly.

>watch star wars movie
>like it purely because Star Wars things are in it

This is a more accurate picture of what is going on with Rogue One.

>Watch Star Wars movie
>Get Boring Garbage
jokes on me

hi! i despise you!

hello! i hate you!

hi! i loathe you!

hello! i fuck you!

hi! i curse you!

The Disney Corporation needs 2 new movies every year to fill a few holes in their release lineup. That's a pretty daunting task -- and the producers weren't up to it. Instead, they churned out a "Star Wars" spinoff, transplanting already popular characters into new locales and situations. First up, a gritty war drama starring strong female character de jour. Keep at least one eye open because some familiar faces just might pop in to wish her luck. Let's us wish her luck too. Good luck, Jyn!

Who knows what adventures they'll have from now until the series becomes unprofitable.

Right, so he was just there on the rebel base with R2 and didn't know he was there on the rebel base...

nice dubs! i hate you!

hi! i despise you!

hello! i loathe you!

hi! i curse you!

hello! i fuck you!

The problem is because they didn't think "Here's a good reason why THIS would fit in this movie" they were just like "These are Star Wars things, we must get them all in this movie"

You fucking freak.

wot

wot the fuck are you talking about?
Are you complaining because the bad guys used weapons from previous Star Wars films?

>want to complain about every movie having the Death Star in it
>remember that most of the SW movies that don't have the Death Star in it are the worst

He was in the rebellion but didn't know of R2s mission since if you watched ANH you would see leia only told r2 and gave the plans to him

fuck you! i love you!

hi there! kys!

hello! i hate you!

hi! i loathe you!

Right, so he knew they were part of the rebellion, but when R2 tells him he has a mission he is like "lol bullshit, you can fuck rite off m8"

retard

i got the impression that c3po did not know the captain (his and r2's owner at the time) was a part of the rebellion. r2 might not know about the rebellion and might just be following orders (maybe something like ... captain: r2, you have a mission. follow what the princess here tells you ... r2: poooweeeet tinkletinkle). c3po did not even know who leia was saying "i think she was a passenger" or something like that.

hi! i retard you!

hello! i hate you!

hi! i loathe you!

hello! i despise you!

Still more intelligent than Steffan Molynneux ir whatever.

The C3P0 and R2 appearance explained why and how they ended up on the ship at the beginning of episode 4, you moron.
How the hell was that pointless?

hi! i poooweeeet you!

hello! i meow you!

so is rogue one episode 3.5? or episode 3.9?

didn't watch rogue and not planning to watch but i'm curious: how did c3p0 and r2 end up on the ship?

>entire movie devoted to explaining irrelevant plotpoint of d-list characters.

He said he didn't know what he was talking about since he didn't know about the mission, did you watch the movie?

This is literally the worst movie i've ever seen, thank god i didn't bought the tickets.

>Trying to be GoT

>Like C3P0 and R2 being in the Rebel base. But in A New Hope C3-PO acts like he isn't part of the rebellion, and has no idea what's going on.
They could make a future movie addressing this point so NOT A CRITICISM.

why do the sith and the empire work together?

The sith made the empire

I swear it's truth, i cringed all the time, especially when the music volume goes up when they hold hands.

>i got the impression that c3po did not know the captain (his and r2's owner at the time) was a part of the rebellion
And yet they were right there in the rebel base.

If they were part of the rebellion you would think he would fucking listen when his partner tells him that he has a mission he needs to complete.

Yeah prince layla left the battle with the plans to pick up some stupid droids On Yarvin so she can go to obi wan who is by the way lessthana parsec way from Scarif to give him the plans so they can all got back to Yeerbvin.

>Many Bothans died to bring you this movie in which no Bothans died like we said they did in the OT when we wanted to add random value to the information contained in the Death Star plans.

old bait user

How is it bait? Seriously, how do they make a movie about getting the death star plans and not include something like the Bothan incident, or highlighting their contribution if it was important enough for her to mention as she did in the OT?

Because that was the second Death star.

That line was uttered in RoTJ.

Even if this is bait, I'm replying to it because I know people that actually think this way.

I don't get it, why are people complaining about more Star Wars films?

Would you rather have yet another capeshit film instead?

yes, more capekino please

Oh, I see, you're only pretending to be dumb to try to make someone else think they're dumb because you are shilling for a shitty movie. Very, very clever.

>the only two choices of films in the whole world are marvel movies or star wars movies

I betcha you actually thought you said something intelligent just now, too.

>Shit Uncanny Valley Leia
>Literally too dark most of the time
>Bland lead character

Other than that it's a solid movie. Better than TFA at least (which I enjoyed)

Should be fucking glad. If Lucas made this movie they would have been with the heroes throughout the whole damn movie and probably would have escaped from the surface of Scarif. Meanwhile there would be about 10 more callbacks and familiar faces involved probably still linking back to Anakin in some way.

People can say what they want but watching Vader annihilate those rebels was fucking lit.

I didn't hate it for pushing the nostalgia angle.

I hated it because it took a fucking hour for anything of consequence to happen in the movie.

They covered that at the end of Episode 3. They didn't need to do it over again in Rogue One.

C3PO's daily to-do list:

prepare captain's breakfast
greet captain's guests
serve captain's lunch
clean captain's shoes
serve captain's dinner
wipe memory

R2D2's daily to-do list:

pooooweeeeet
tinkle tinkle
pooooOOOOoooooo
wipe c3po's memory

Chewbacca's daily to-do list:

shampoo hair
comb hair
pick lice from hair
wipe c3po's memory

Yoda's daily to-do list:

lift starfighter from lake (using Force)
train paddawans (using Force)
prepare meal in mud house using mud stove (and not using Force)
wipe c3po's memory (using Force)

Bane's daily to-do list:

take off mask
brush teeth
put on mask
wipe c3po's memory

Not everyone watched prequels. Not everyone ever will.

They were upset everyone called them out on shilling Force Awakens so they struggled to find as much wrong with Rogue one as they could nit pick

Fanservice is not a bad thing when it is done well

Rogue one did it well

>tfw as jaded as you want to be about Star Wars you can never help but get excited when these films roll around

what happened to all the r1 threads? It's like disney withdrew their shill funding

I submit that Disney will be hard pressed to make a worse film than Rogue One with the Star Wars name on it.

I remember literally nothing except Darth Vader and the ending. Also, I fell asleep.

Great job, Gareth.

This is some next level shitposting. This is sexymofo tier shit right here

C3P0's a pissy aloof dumbass, user. Even in the very first movie completely standalone it's meant to be funny how he refuses to understand R2's mission. Remember, C3P0 is all 'what mission?' and kicks R2 and then immediately goes off in the opposite direction out of spite only to be immediately picked up by junkers?

Too bad the planet has seen the prequels. It's actually preferred overseas especially asia. They hate the ot in china and japan

dont worry their han solo film will be worse

as well as there 2nd rogue one movie where we find out the plot to steal the 2nd death star plans bridging the gap between ep5 and ep6

Well unless they retcon that Bothans are the ones who stole it/died for it then it might be alright

A two hour heist film with dog people should be hard to fuck up

This. RLM are fucking retarded.

C3PO and R2 scene was genuinely terrible. If they had to through them in the movie so much they could have just showed the at the end on Tantive IV.

*throw
I'm actually retarded.