Paul Ryan Won't Pass Kate's Law

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/16/ryan-havent-passed-kates-law-dont-want-clog-jails-illegal-drunk-drivers/

Yes, Paul Ryan will not push forward a law that would punish illegals who keep coming back here more harshly because he literally doesn't want more drunk illegals in jails.

Yes, he actually said this. Now you see why the GOP can't stand Trump and why people are sick of the party

Other urls found in this thread:

paulnehlen.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This traitorous fuck needs to hang.

I love this guy, he's what Conservative American Politics is all about, selling the white boi down the river

You're too obvious Aussie

paul ryan is code-word for anti white

Any Wisconsin fags in here? Please Vote for Paul NEHLEN this coming August.

This guy needs to end up like Eric Cantor.

New Zealand....

Why should we spend taxpayer money on feeding and housing illegals dumbass. Paul Ryan is absolutely right on this one.

kek
>but muh principles

Common core everyone. Vote TRUMP2016.

you fell for his master ruse

You're already paying them to be here cuck.

Meant for

>illegal gets sent back
>comes back
Why aren't we just killing them at that point?

This. Go to California

Its simple, have the military guard the border and execute anyone who comes over.

This. Just hang them.

What a total faggot.

honestly makes sense; government doesn't care about drunk drivers or uninsured drivers unless they're white males. maybe if someone dies. otherwise they get a slap on the wrist

Paul Ryan can't block the cheap labor scheme, user.

That scheme is his bosses life blood.

We should deport them all to Canada. They would love it.

This fucking guy better get primaried. Wisconsin, get your shit in order or I will personally start campaigning to have you removed from the Union.

Good. Bills named after people who suffered some tragedy are always bad news for the people. You don't need to read it. You KNOW that if it is named after some victim it is just symbolic pandering to some group of moronic voters with no prospect of even working as intended. Often they are rushed and will have some horrible "unintended" effect for innocent people.

What a worthless piece of shit.
>doesn't want to put illegal immigrant drunk drivers to jail
>Americans livelyhoods get destroyed over the same crime.
This asshole needs to hang.

We really need all Wisconsin bros to get people to vote against him

1PBP

fucking neo-Cohen cuckservatives must be purged.

I'll even take the more open Trumpist version of the GOP over these fucking FAGGOTS like Ryan and... Lindsey Graham.

Ironic how they are all the core figures in the #NeverTrump movement too!

I despise many things about Trump personally... however, the fact that scores of people whom I utterly LOATHE in DC (and Europe) are giving it their all to stop him have galvanized my support for his bid for POTUS in a manner that no amount of campaigning EVER could do.

MAGA

Rope is expensive, just shoot them on the spot. The rest will flee or apply for a legal stay soon enough.

We should deport Paul Ryan.

The GOP hasn't stood up for anyone who wasn't willing to give them a lot of money for some time. Why is this surprising?

this x1000 , time to do what mexico does, send them north.

>Set up a mexican themed shooting range at the border.
>Use illegals as target practice.
>Profit.
I fucking hate mexicans.

>Thinking taconiggers can survive the Canadian winters

They'll be back in burgerland in less than a year

Also that photo is hate speech, please consider this before you post next time

We have to put our meme magic toward getting this guy fucking tossed out.

Except, reasonable GOP figures are extinct. Ryan would just get replaced with another Ryan. Remember how the FREEDOM CAUCUS tossed out Boner because he wasn't FUCK WASHINGTON enough and didn't want to destroy the government?

Also, I thought Sup Forums loved this guy because he sucked Ayn Rand's dick? Isn't Sup Forums wholly anti-government?

The best you can hope for is Brexit now and Trump 2016 later

(You)

He claims to suck Rand dick, but he really doesn't.

>Now you see why the GOP can't stand Trump and why people are sick of the party

Worst than that, they are trying to sabotage Trump's campaign. They are constantly disapproving Trump on National TV.

Is there a difference?
I didn't think so.

Every felony by an illegal should be a capital crime.

Literally best idea of all time

wew lad

No reason to settle for mediocrity. Eventually, the right one will come around.

Look at Trump. We didn't just say Jeb was next after McCain and Romney.

I don't know much about him, really. Other than what was brought to my attention during his stint at Romney's running mate and his grand budget plan that cut spending but never specified where the cuts would come from all the while dishing out tax cuts to business sector imaginable, I wouldn't be surprised if dildo manufacturers got a cut of the Ryan cuts.

Bill O'Reilly says Kate's law is being philibustered by Harry Reid.

The whole Ryan budget was just cuts on increases in spending (i.e. the budget would still grow; just slower).

Being an illegal should be a capital offense.

Will they? I think a moderate Republican who is willing to work within government while still defending their historical pro-business (not anti-government) proclivities won't be around until the GOP voter base is pulled back into the center. It's tough being a moderate in the GOP today.

Trump is moderate where it doesn't matter that much (social issues, etc.) and "right-wing" where it does (immigration, etc.)

Okay, but just cutting spending while still giving lavish tax breaks doesn't seem like something a conservative would do, does it? Let alone his willingness to vote against letting Medicare use its power to negotiate for lower drug costs. Seeing as how healthcare spending is one of the primary drivers of the deficit, you'd think this ''hawk'' would go to any lengths to keep government costs down by any means necessary.

But Ryan Won't push it even if it wasn't being filibustered

That would certainly explain why the GOP establishment hates him, especially the neocons.

Does anyone miss Boehner yet? Even he's looking more competent than Ryan

Oh I agree with you. He's not much of a fiscal conservative when you actually look at his plans.

Fuck this traitorous piece of shit.

Next time I get one of his solicitation letters, it's not just going back with a note telling them to fuck off, it's being returned with a 60 lb. box full of scrap metal so they can pay $50 in postage fees.

Fuck these globalist cunts, fuck each and every one of them.

Boehner grew out of the Gingrich style of governing, oppose everything and watch Washington burn all the while screaming about how government doesn't work. In this, he was predictable. Ryan just seems to be the first person that the GOP found who wouldn't be crucified by the FREEDOM CAUCUS, so somehow he got the job.

>illegals
>in US jails

Shouldn't they be in mexican jails? Why should we be taking care of them?

The GOP is fucking dead and has been for a long while. They've been colluding with the left for decades.

Trump came in, did a hostile takeover, and renamed it the "America First" party.

This is the future and anybody against it will end up without a job.

Because Mexico isn't stupid, Mexico knows America will play by the rules of the game even when Mexico does not. The Mexican government knows full well that their citizens will be taken care of in the United States, and Mexico would rather have them on the American dole than on the Mexican dole.

I wouldn't say the GOP has been colluding with the left, they've opposed just about everything the left has proposed. Rather, they're just as committed to the idea of big government as the left only their big government looks a lot different than the one envisaged by the left. The GOP and her sponsors realized that big money means big returns for their investments in political lobbying at all levels. The GOP won't stop sucking that big dollar tit.

We can reuse the rope tho

This is the government we're talking about. They'd spend $100 per inch and ''negotiate'' with the provider a promise to only use the rope once.

Don't let the shill sliders win

Yep. He's pure fucking shitscum.

Paul Ryan is a globalist puppet and a traitor.
I support Trump hanging him along with the rest of the traitors on the day he declares himself Emperor.

Vote for his primary challenger, Paul Nehlen. Based af. paulnehlen.com/

This. Any Wisconsin fags in here need to out-primary Ryan.

>You KNOW that if it is named after some victim it is just symbolic pandering to some group of moronic voters with no prospect of even working as intended
Usually I would totally agree with you, but the fact that we just keep deporting taconiggers over and over again, and there is no consequence for them no matter how many times we do it is so shocking, and against common sense I can't believe this wasn't already the law.

This.

I thought he was cool before, but opposing Trump is a capital offense.