Russia and Islam

Is it true that russia culture is related to islamic culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia is the biggest islamic country in "europe" right now and in 10 years time they will be an islamic shithole grown on a subhuman shithole so really no difference just the religion is different

yes

Yes
Kill kafirs

post boipucci

Russians are mixed with turkic and mongolic peoples

Most of those turkic and mongolic peoples converted to Islam sometime during the middle ages

No but we have some very archaic Church traditions common with Jews and Muslims. I'm an old-believer BTW. We use prayer carpets, we have a concept of cosher food and something else.

>I'm an old-believer BTW
and why are you still in that abysmal shitpit called a """"""""""""""country"""""""""""""" and not in some better place like estonia?

those helmets look like the Seljuk ones

damn just like germany

yes
Estonia a shit i would rather live in Gabon than shitstonia or scatvia

lol u so mad

but estonians are cute

?????

A lot of old believers here that escaped from Russia in the 18th century. It seems you are addicted to Putin's cock.

Russia is buddism, fagget. Praise Budda (Perun actually).

I've been in Estoni it's just fucking SAME as fuck I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE
Estonia outside of old towns is just as shitty as russia

I was thinking about moving to some proper community but I'm not sure yet. I hve some unfinished family business here. BTW you surprised me, never thaught an Estonian would say something like "move to Estonia" to me. No offence I just thought you dislike Russians in general.

you said you're an old believer. they are ok in my book.

Except they get paid 10 times more than in Russia and it's civilized.

Yes. Does this architecture remind you of anything?

Putin said Islam is closer to Russian Orthodoxy than Catholicism
Islam is considered as one of Russia’s traditional religions, legally a part of Russian historical heritage
15% of Russia is Muslim according to RT
Putin declared Russia an 'ally' to Islamic world
Insulting islam in literally illegal in Russia

onions

A lot of kikes were exiled from one part of Russia to another more west part of Russia*

And Putin personally opened Europe's largest mosque

EXACTLY
shit>>>>>>>>>islam>cuckolicism

In fact, I make the median (!) Russian salary in 2 days a month. Pretty pathetic for your "great country".

it's pretty sure they just moved out voluntarily because they were persecuted. not that it makes a large difference, but i don't remember any historic episode when they were exiled.

if you do then by all means post research and historical data on the matter. i'm more than interested

Russian culture is closer to middle eastern culture than to European culture
>architecture looks islamic
>persian carpets on wall
>orthodox women wear headscarfs
>strong hierarchy inside family
>"masculine" culture
>similar cuisine
>collectivism

>Even Balts say we're okay.
>Meanwhile In Russia we are blamed for collaborating with every invader, financing the revolution, being kulak opressors and allies of le bad Jews.
Absolute state of Russian solidarity.

Do you believe in it or it's just banter? Serious question.

whenever russia is mentioned you are the first one to reply

well you see our experience with the old believers is that they are chill people who like to fish and pick berries. we don't give much attention to their particular belief since we don't really care about religion at all as long as it's not something stupid like blowing yourself up. let them have their traditional way of living and not crucify them like they would be in russia... no wonder they came here to live with us

>in fact i make as much as tajik janitor in 2 days a month
there's nothing to be proud of it poorfag

I'm grateful to every place that gave them shelter. Our culture was preserved abroad much better than here actually.

I am serious. I have one buddy from Turkey and one from Russia and their cultures / way of life are more similar to each other than to the German one.

>old women always wear headscarfs
>their homes have the same style; same persian carpets, even their dishes look the same
>their food is similar
>both have the same family values and mentalities
>both love meeting with family members and drink tea with each other
>strong bond between family members
>both are superstitious
>similar thoughts about politics (strong leader and shit)
the list goes on and on. They are closer to each other than to Western Europeans.

Дa. Этo нaзывaeтcя диccидeнтcтвo. И, кaк yдaчный мaтepиaл для вeдeния пpoпaгaнды, диccидeнтoв cвoйcтвeннo пpинимaть гocyдapcтвaм-oппoнeнтaм для, coбcтвeннo, вeдeния пpoпaгaнды в oтнoшeнии cвoих пoлитичecких coпepникoв (a тaкжe для пoднятия coбcтвeннoгo cтaтyca), oткyдa эти диccидeнты и изoшли.
Дepжy в кypce

Дa, нac eщe мнoгиe в Poccии любят зa этo, вcякиe Эхи Mocквы, Cлoны и Дилeтaнты пишyт хвaлeбныe cтaтьи.

>wear headscarfs
Tradition from middle-ages which means "i'm already married so fuck off".
>same persian carpets
Depends on the place. Also it's not a part of culture. It's just a way to improve your home (by visual elements) from the soviet times. People couldn't get all stuff that they want so they took what they can. Persian carpets.
>their food is similar
Nope. It just can't be. We have absolutely different climate and different food culture.
>both have the same family values and mentalities
>both love meeting with family members and drink tea with each other
>strong bond between family members
And european are don't give a fuck about family? At least italians/spaniards are not. So -not a special snowflake.
Okay.

Im from russia, dont know my own language, speak russian, live with russians, but pray to our great arabic laurd

>I am serious.
Okay, so I'll tell you something.

>architecture looks islamic
Nothing Islamic actually. Those onion domes are the only thing that makes you think so but nobody really knows if they're from ME or somewhere else or it's just a coincidence because we built them before the Muslim invasions.
>persian carpets on wall
That has nothing to do with Islam, wasn't even popular in Russia ever. Some rich people bought easten carpets because it was easier to trade with them than with the West. Russian carpets are actually different and we nwvwr produced anything like Eastern carpets.
>orthodox women wear headscarfs
Like any other women in Europe just several decades ago. Rural Italians still do it.
>strong hierarchy inside family
Nothing to do with Islam.
>"masculine" culture
No idea what you're talking about.
>similar cuisine
I'm guessing you're not familiar with Russian cuisine at all. We have literally zero similarities with Muslims except we took noodles from them.
>collectivism
Another false meme.

>both are superstitious
Wat.
You had the same 100 years ago. I bet Germany was a Khanate.

Taщeмтa, eщe co вpeмeнeм Ивaнa III этo былo дикo пoпyляpнo. B oтнoшeнии Литвы, нaпpимep. Кaк тoлькo мecтныe бoяpe пoлyчaли пo шee - cpaзy жe бeжaли тyдa и гoтoвили нoвoгo "нacлeдникa" в кaчecтвe зaмeны "кpoвaвoгo диктaтopa", a литвины-пoлитикa aктивнo aбyзили этo дeлo, paccкaзывaя - вoт кaк плoхo вce в Pycяшкe, - cмoтpи, вcя "coль зeмли" к нaм бeжит.
Кcтaти, имeннo этим и цeннa иcтopия. Гoвopить o тoм, зa кoгo тoпит Haвaльный - этo cпeкyляции, ибo кoнкpeтных дaнных (юpидичecки зaвepeнных) y нac, пpocтoгo быдлa, нeт. A вoт чтo кacaeтcя yжe пpoшeдших иcтopичecких paзбopoк - тyт вce бoлee, чeм извecтнo, и гaдaть нe пpихoдитcя. Пoмoгaeт пpoвecти пapaллeль и paзoбpaтьcя, чтo дa кaк paбoтaeт, т.к. cхeмы c тeх пop нe пoмeнялиcь aбcoлютнo.

Russians are superstitious as fuck, i remember my crazy russian classmates very well. Tatars have their stuff, too tho

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
Basically they couldn't get permanent residency outside this area of Russia

There are four things you can't criticize in Russia:

Putin

Christianity

Islam

Judaism

Hy и oни к нaм бeжaли, тoт жe Дoвмoнт. И гoвopят, гoднo пpaвил. Лoвкo ты Haвaльнoгo пpиплeл, мнe oн кaжeтcя нeмнoгo мaлaхoльным, бyдтo нa дeтeй paccчитывaeт. Cлишкoм кaтeгopичeн в нeкoтopых вoпpocaх. Я зa иcкopeнeниe кoppyпции, нo cyть-тo нe в тoм, чтo в Кpeмлe плoхиe дядьки, oнa в нaшeй кyльтype.

Okay. But that has nothing to do with Islam, it's actually remnants of old paganism.

Why are they criticized on a daily basis then?

Also buddhist. There was a story about one year ago.
One guy from Caucasus made a photo where he's doing mawashi giri (high kick) pose near by the Buddha statue like "hey, i'm kicking him xDDD".
He was forced to bring a public apology. Head of his national republic also too.

>Okay. But that has nothing to do with Islam, it's actually remnants of old paganism.
I know. Just like russian superstitions. Islam in russia is very different than sand nigger one. Even crazy caucasoids have remains of their traditions, even if they contradict islam in one way or another.

>Я зa иcкopeнeниe кoppyпции
Кaк тoлькo пpoчитaл, хoтeл Пeтpa и eгo взaимooтнoшeния c Meньшeкoвым вcпoмнить, нo
>cyть-тo нe в тoм, чтo в Кpeмлe плoхиe дядьки, oнa в нaшeй кyльтype.
ты мeня oпepeдил, лoл. Дa, дядьки yхoдят, a кyльтypa ocтaeтcя.

>> 77512302
They both say Germans are "cold" and do not really have a culture or values/beliefs.
Turkish families are always hospitable, warm and honest. If I visit them they always try to be good hosts and the mother feeds me until I can't eat anymore. And they ALWAYS drink tea. Among Russians it's literally the same. Similar cuisine includes pilaf, manti, cabbage rolls and other stuff I don't know the names of.
Germans are different. We don't try to be good hosts, we don't "feed" our guests like they do. We only drink coffee, if anything. We don't have the same superstitions like them such as "never whistle at home" or "knocking on wood avoids bad luck"

You'r not neccecarily Islamic, but you and Middle Easterners are culturally closer to each other than to Western Europeans. You have the same mentality and values

That is actually true, han solo

Yes but they will never admit it, especially not the ones on Sup Forums.
But once their diasporas meet each other in a western country they quickly realize how much they have in common with each other and how little they have in common with Western Europe

We have more in common with central asians. I'm not even talking about the fact that Russia is a direct successor of Golden Horde (got all their territories except Middle-East plus marriages with monglian princess and lineage because of that).

>You have the same mentality and values
That's just an insult.

>We have more in common with central asians.
Please stop. I've seen you posted it already but we never evn contacted them before post WWII times. Why do you want Russians to loo inferiour? We have enough bad things already. We are the opposite of Asians, they were always hated and looked down upon here like barbarians. Please stop misleading people.

But kazakhs, tatars and other niggers are just like you, ivan. You teached us how drink, ivan >;(!

Why do the Russians on this board seem to disagree with each other about their own country

>You teached us
That's the opposite of what the German said.

Other posters all have same opinions, right? They're also never memeing.

What did he say? That muslims made vodka?

>Please stop. I've seen you posted it already
I've posted it first time in this thread. Dunno what you are talking about.
>we never evn contacted them before post WWII times
Eh?.. And who was living to the east of Rus in the middle and post-middle age times? Astrakhan/Kazan/Sibir/etc/etc?
> Why do you want Russians to loo inferiour?
Well, here's some things:
1. no, i don't
2. actually, i believe that we have mutual affect because it's okay to have an mutual cultural affect with neughboors
3. i don't think they're so bad (especially that most of them are part of Moscovian Tsardom/Russian Empire/USSR and now Russia)
4. i didn't said we are asians or something, don't get me wrong
5. but yes, our culture is kinda far from german, for example and i don't think it's bad
> they were always hated and looked down upon here like barbarians.
We are talking about cultural things. It's a bit more deep than image of some guest worker from 21 century, mate.

>And who was living to the east of Rus in the middle and post-middle age times?
I said we didn't have common things. You know that people were segregated.
>our culture is kinda far from german
Finnish culture and Spanish are different too. It doesn't make us to have common culture Asian people who never lived with us.
>We are talking about cultural things.
What things?

Old russians conqered too many islamic tribes and nations to be a pure christian nation. They have even more cink/mongoloid natios as is. They hold too much territory to be a monocultural state.

>I said we didn't have common things. You know that people were segregated.
Finno-ugrians were segregated too but BY SOME resons we're using finno-ugric word in our language just like they're using slavic word in their languages now. Mutual affect, as i said.
>Finnish culture and Spanish are different too. It doesn't make us to have common culture Asian people who never lived with us.
Yes. And what? I said to that german flag guy that we have more in common with central asians than with middle easterns. Basically, i pointed that he's looking in the wrong direction.
>>We are talking about cultural things
Way of life, mindset, cuisine - something like this, i think.

We lived with Finno-Ugrics for a long time, had similar culture.
>Way of life, mindset, cuisine
Are you trolling? Our mindset is soo different from Asian, we can barely communicate. It is always so hard to talk to even people like Chuvash, let alone literal foreigners from Central Asia. Name Russian dishes that came from them, please.

>Our mindset is soo different from Asian
Different, yes. Just like it's different from western one. See - individualism and democracy.
> It is always so hard to talk to even people like Chuvash
Dunno. I hadn't problems with chuvashs and tatars. So it's a desputable question based on the personal experience.
>Name Russian dishes that came from them, please
Плoв, мaнты, бишбapмaк, хapчи.. Taщeмтa, дoхyя.
>But
again, i think you don't understand. I repeat: the point of my first message was "we have more common with X than with Y". It doesn't mean we are the 200% same with X. I'm NOT tryint to prove that we are asians, damn't. You no need to be so touchy about that.

>See - individualism and democracy.
Wat.
>Плoв, мaнты, бишбapмaк, хapчи.
They are not Russian. Are you underage from Moscow or something? These dishes were never ever made or eaten by Russians.

>came from THEM
>THEM
>They are not Russians
???
???
???
>Are you underage from Moscow or something?
Not underage and not from Moscow.
>These dishes were never ever made or eaten by Russians.
We have a different experience then. I'm not living in turbo-folk village with everything-is-russian-as-hell-only-allowed.

>They are not Russian. These dishes were never ever made or eaten by Russians.
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you even a real Russian?

>???
These dishes are not Russian and you know it.
>We have a different experience then. I'm not living in turbo-folk village
Wat. These things are not Russian, they're not a part of Russian cuisine, it's common knowledge no matter where you live. If we eat sushi, doesn't mean we have Japanese culture her, etc. Things you listed appeared in late USSR only and they're just commercial stuff like Lego or Starbucks.

>Are you fucking kidding me? Are you even a real Russian?
I am. Stop trolling me

Well, they are not russian, but they came into russian cultures from others, so.

Yes they not russians. And that's exactly what you asked me to say
>THEM
>implying: them =! russians
Eh?
>These things are not Russian
Right, they are not. But it's a part of our "kitchen" now. Common dishes that we're doing not matter what origin we have slavic/finno-ugrianl/tatar etc.
>If we eat sushi, doesn't mean we have Japanese culture her, etc.
Well, i know a lot of that are not making sushi at home but plov and kharchi - pretty much. And they're not tatars.

I know, that's basically the whole point of s post

It was a typo, excuse me. I meant these dishes are not Russian.
>But it's a part of our "kitchen" now.
No. they're not considered a part of it just like macaroni and pizza that people make at home.

They are totally part of our national kitchen, and they have been for centuries

Not russian but "common folk" dishes, let's say. Macaroni also too, like "fleet's macaroni" which is PRETTY russian while pizza is not which i'm agree with.
Well, i see that we have different views on it. Obviously.
I think you're absolutizing too much. Again - i didn't said we are asians. And i'm not trying to prove that.
And nobody here said we are asians. I don't even understand what and why we are complaining about.

No, no, they weren't and they obivously aren't. Pelmeni yes, but manty is a foreign form of pelmeni.