Ask a tunisian anything

Ask a tunisian anything

do you suck dicks?

how hairy is your ass

Where's the time stamped pic of your tits?

is it true you make the best olive oil?

nice gets btw

Is that you, John Wayne?

Is this me?

i won't say it's the best but surely one of the best in the world we do it in more traditional method than other countries

Not even close m8

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh?!

Cool. It's sort of a meme around here.

Please telll what's special about Tunisia? What makes it any different from Algeria or Marocco?

are tunisians white?

Is it you on the photo habibi? Post one more plz because it is hard to believe.

straight no
we look latino maybe a bit lighter talking about the average person we still have very pale natives also black natives
our oil is used under italian or spanish brands
we export it to you and italy and you use it
more secular less poverty be more specific

Can I get a qt Carthaginian gf?

Do you smoke hash like Moroccan or prosecute anyone selling it to death like in Imaraats or both of it like Sa'udis do lol?

75% of tunisians smoke weed or zatla like we call it
i don't smoke nor do drugs
anyone can

Mash allah! Good news for me kek. What is the punishment if you get caught with a little amount? Are the cops likely to take bribes or incarcerate you for zatla? What is the mothly rent of flat here? Maybe I'm gonna visit your land soon (why not?)

Sorry for lots of questions, you told we can ask you about anything.

Do you drink alcohol instead?

Well for one they're a better form of government Morocco being a strict monarchy and the military holding a lot of power in Algeria. The size of tunesia makes it easier to manage. So it's more stable than the other two mostly, probably better educated people I heard the literacy in Morocco is 70% . Think Algeria has better nature

I can put you up in London if you like

Whereabouts in Tunisia do you live?

no i don't drink alcohol
we changed our laws so of they get you for the first time no punishement second time just give a cop 2 euro you will get released
a good flat with a big living room 2 bedrooms a kitchen bathroom and toilet will coat 100 euro a month
life will be very easy for middle class Europeans here
>think algeria has better nature
not really we are 12 times smaller than algeria yet more diverse
we have coasts snowy mountains forest desert islands desert and savana the only north african savana that's our plus

if
coast
embarassin***

Will your parents force to wear a burkha when you grow up??

i'm already a grown up i don't even wear a hijab
also burka is not culturally accepted here
it's also against the law

That's right 'cos alcohol is the shit. The prices makes me giggle. I'm not European middle-class I'm Emirati, it's much more cool. Europeans feel themselves poor on our streets lol.

Are there on your streets if you're not a whitey EU moron and can stand for yourself and you're not likely to be a geek and let anyone rip you off and thief your wallet from unblocked car etc.? What are the most popular and prestigious car brands in tunisia? Do you prefer big and mighty pickup trucks and SUVs like range rover or the small and fast sport cars?

**Is there safe on your streets

>life will be very easy for middle class Europeans here
Aside from the terrorists

This girl is not you, stop using other people's pictures.

no different from england then

True, thankfully I don't live there, monkeyboy

No one gives a fuck about his or her appearance. The person is from Tunisia, what else do you need to know to have a small talk? Or fap to photo if you desire so (fucking pervert and wanker)

Seychelles are on fire tonight damn

unless UK no terrorist attack happened for more than a year
also terrorist here never attacked civilians they only attack the army in the mountains
that won't happen in most of tunisia cities we are not south america tier
hmm it's rare to see a prestigious car here most people have a polo or a peugeot but you see bmw kia ......
i prefer a small car

Calm down, shitskin.

ISIS have operatives in Tunisia. Holiday agents in the UK generally warn people to avoid your country as a holiday destination. It was very popular for Brits, but I don't think so any more.

coz 1 year or 2 years later a terrorist attack happened and most victims were britsh

What are you doing in the Seychelles?

Yes. A few terrorists attacks carried out in Europe are by Tunisians too.

>No one gives a fuck about his or her appearance.
You do though

Can Tunisian women have big boobs without being fat?

Lmfao about the Seychelles on fire. I don't experience the severe butthurt guys. Mediterranean people are just more emotional in their regular speech then europeans. When we talk to each other IRL someone can think we're shouting at each other and/or laughing like teenagers. It's pretty normal for us.

Now I post my Mediterranean skin color and you post yours. May the OP or anyone else decide who of is more like shit-skin. I bet you lose.

yes some do
skin color doesn't matter unless you aren't black or asian

>Mediterranean skin color
qeq

scummy shitskin

That's kind of a routine compliment to start talking to each other. It's about being a gentleman not about trying to really get any single photo for real. You can hardly understand such things bro. She wanted someone to commend the photo obviously

You clearly so care though, so why get so upset when others comment on it, shitskin sex pest?

>Seychelles
>Med

Unless my reading comprehension is really failing me, how the fuck are you Mediterranean? Seychelles is in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
I had a Tunisian gf and we broke up after 3 years. This was like 2 years ago but I'm still sad about it sometimes, is it normal to be caught up on these kind of things?

>Tag hue

Woosh that's not fair lol. I'm not ready to bet with you as brits take the second place on being pale. First place is for polar bears.

ah sorry for you
i hope you found an other partner it's normal for a couple to break up and it's normal to get those bad thoughts for years
what was she like i'm curious

>this damage control

Lmao. Mate, you weren't being a "gentleman" at all, you were begging for more photos.

Behave yourself.

Give us names precious, we needs it

He's an Emirati, like Arabs but shitter

Yeah I did. She hasn't though, and I was the only BF she ever had, so sometimes I feel like shit, shouldn't she have gotten a new one by now, did I ruin men for her?

She was actually half-Vietnamese, but was full Tunisian on her Father's side. Really quiet, conservative, not religious. I think she was more in tough with her SE-Asian roots than anything t b h.

It's my turn to ask you to calm down lol. If you continue that way Russians may decide you are making the nuclear missile testing and start III world war by accident. Why so serious and pissed off kek? It isn't like I'm fucking with your moms, it's just a skin and not about the watch. You take the phone by your right hand and most people wear watch on the left one. I can wear breguet or rolex or shitty armani on the contrary for you to close the fuck up if you want to though. I'm not ultra rich and never intended to boast for serious (the emirati rich post was ironica and stereotypicall). I just have a little passion for watches. Everyone has one. You have a passion for shit posting as far as I see.

Are you woman?

Can you imagine a person on his vacation? Do I look or sound Creole? Every Emirati person goes to Seychelles in summer once a year. It's 42ºC at home. And 27ºC here. It's more like 8'th emirate already.

it's not your fault user
both of you have responsibilities i think
you have nothing to do to her now

How secular you are (personally and in general)?

thanks friend. She had a great ass though, I'll miss that.

Also we never did anything sexual besides let me see her naked, so I guess I sort of regret that.

You are much more concerned for being fairly called wankers lmao. That's why you are so upset, right? Here's like the access card pack looks like in Seychelles hotel. Just smile like I smiled first time I've seen it and put your ass down in the nearest water pool.

i'm not religious at all
i do believe in god i'm muslim but i believe that's a personal choice
but 2bh i don't like traps gays and Zionists

>tfw took me 3 years to get over my ex
>she had a new bf 2 months later

>but 2bh i don't like traps gays and Zionists
Not very tolerant of you

I think it's because Women have Girlfriends they can talk to about this kind of shit, so they get over it easier. I'm never talking to another man about a breakup, that's gay as fuck.

How do you see your country in 10 years

She's based.

Be my gf Tunisia grill pls?

RARE FLAG

Man talking to someone might help but it wouldn't make those feelings go away. Even after I stopped thinking about her there was a long period of complete disinterest in women

Oh yeah my friend that's why you are called wanker. Because gyals let you see them naked and you start wanking. You don't literally have sex! I hit the bull's eye by accident lol.

Do you hate zionists or all jews? What do you mean by Zionists personally?

stop being rude to each other, THANKS

tits or GTFO

we have jew in tunisia and they are alright
zionist are the people who don't believe in the 2 states options and want to take Palestinian land

Thanks for the answer

We're not rude to each other habibi it's just the guys routine ironical talk. I didn't expect to offend them for real, just kidding. Hope neither did they.

That's fair position about jews, much more like mine is. I hope one day the people won't need any borders between Palestine and Israel and just live one big multi-national land with equal rights and places in parliament for both nations. I'm jewish but more like Mizrahi and live in UAE most time of my life so I have more in common with arabs and don't really get that nazi scam who discriminates Palestinians. We lived in a friendly manner for centuries before and learnt much from each other. I believe God and it doesn't matter to me how to call Him as he has 100 names according to Torah and Quran. I feel like we have the same faith with muslims, same rules of being humble and how to behave oneself correct.

What do you think about the USA as a political force? I'm really interested in such a multicultural talk. We used to discuss it with my arabic friends from imaraat Dubai but I know that arabs are very different from one country to another. It's a bit more intellectual then discussing anyone's GF's ass and waste lol.

Uahahaha your proxy seems to be disconnected Russian scambag.

Missclick. It was a reply to this

>this thread

Lol do you really think we are stabbing each other with this nice gyal? More looks like a pleasent talk. You guys are much more like monkeys today regardless of flag. You forgot to draw some dicks on your had tho. Are you so excited because of a girl's presence here? It's so primitive don't you think so? I'm not trying to 'compete' for anyone's attention. I just wanted to discuss couple of themes with a Tunisian person. All you see now is tits. Stop acting like it's your last chance to talk to a girl in your life. (Even if it IS so).

Just to piss you off a very little bit more - she's so relatable lol.

>I'm not trying to 'compete' for anyone's attention.

>pls post more pics pls pls pls i beg you i really need more pics i am filthy arab sex offender who cannot behave around women properly

>we export it to you and italy and you use it
Yeah, commercial one, which isn't what the pic is about. And also italians and american use ours so it's the same.

Do you know how to read brother? The eastern way to give a compliment is much more emotional then the western one. I know how to treat the woman right believe me. And I know more I guess about what arabic women think is nice and masculine behavior. If wanted to give a general compliment to your British homie girl I would also do it way better then you I guess.

On the contrary let us look at how you British people treat the woman they see the first time in their life.

you
> Derp derp I can take you to London.
You think your London (or my Dubai) or any other part of the world is the paradise on Earth and she has to leave her birthplace for the man she doesn't know at all just because he's British? Real arabic woman will never do that unless she's a whore, even find it kind of offensive - ask herself (I guess she is gone tired of our argues). When you are correctly and politely ignored and see the other guy speaking to her with no intention of flirt (!) you start appreciating Tunisian monkey comparison and act like you're no joke for being jealous on the strange woman lol. Then you give us an example of how to be a real gentleman with 'tits or GFTO' and totally act like an offended teenager. How old are you son? Are you virgin? Hope you're just kidding that way, no single person can reach this level of hypocrisy and moral low life unless he's 15 and totally inexperienced about the girls.

The most ironical moment is that I'm more interested in Tunisian weed and good company then trying to find a local girl here. Stop wanking at her photo and just act normal. Why are so many regular guys start being such an alien dickfaces then seeing a pretty girl? Are that the hormones or the bad fosterage?

>arabs compliment women by demanding pictures of them

The only one person who's overexcited about girl's precence and, as we can see, writing whole essays because of that, is (You).
Seriously, just like an animal world. Saw a girl = starting to make "calling dance" to make more attention.

shalln't be reading a word of this
thank you for the rare flag though

Are any of these statements true?

The moon is the same moon above you
Aglow with it's cool evening light
But shining at night, in Tunisia
Never does it shine so bright

The stars are aglow in the heavens
But only the wise understand
That shining at night in Tunisia
They guide you through the desert sand

Words fail, to tell a tale
Too exotic to be told
Each night's a deeper night
In a world, ages old

The cares of the day seem to vanish
The ending of day brings release
Each wonderful night in Tunisia
Where the nights are filled with peace

Each wonderful night in Tunisia

What are you talking about? We call that a generous compliment. If the woman is not married and young (no matter of race or nation) you are supposed to notice she's pretty somehow. If it's a photo you can say the photo is unbelievable, if you meet her personally you can e.g. say she's cute and fresh and looks gorgeous and stunning. It's a masculine behavior (non of you guys are gay I hope, gay people literally suck). But you shouldn't go further if you don't plan to ask her to become your wife literally. Maybe second or third wife. You give her just one compliment and then talk to her as a person, not as just a girl. You do not send her multiple hearts (russian kid) not begging for the tits (whaaat??) and so on. We do that even when we see a new female colleague for example and they appreciate that and don't feel like they are harassed because they'd wear Abaya (burkha) if they didn't want guys to mention that in a delicate manner.

What about the 'essays' I feel kinda chatty tonight and not 100% sober. This place is meant to communicate innit?

What I see - the chance to know about a new place that can be my residence to work and live for a month or so until I start really miss my Dubai as Seychelles are good for week or two or maybe even a month but not more. And I'm still young (27) and want to see the world before I need to care about my 5-7 kids of one to three women I should marry.

What you see - a guy who's obviously much more attractive because of his much beeter footage in the society and style.

You see the rare woman that's ready to speek of her.

You see her tits.

You get really mad (moreover I was so casual and inaccurate to call some of you guys the wankers and it seems to me you took it very close to your hmm hearts). That's really funny to me ppl.

>innit
fuck off chav

>Is it you on the photo habibi? Post one more plz because it is hard to believe.
>Is it you on the photo habibi? Post one more plz because it is hard to believe.

/beeter/better/
/speek of her/speak of her with you/
Once again I'm not 100% sober rly lol.

I'm not a chav but I have to speak with paki waiters potters and other servants. And they used to live in London before they realized it's a global shithole kek. So they brought many of the slang british here which is used by all parts of the society.

Huh you still mad as fuck as far as I see lol. And all of this is about a very generous and soon-to-be-forgotten compliment followed by nothing except a concrete and rather presentational talk about hash and what cars are best for traveling here.

On the contrary

> Thanks for the answer Where's the time stamped pic of your tits?
> do you suck dicks?
> Can I get a qt Carthaginian gf?
> I can put you up in London if you like
> Can Tunisian women have big boobs without being fat?
> Also we never did anything sexual besides let me see her naked, so I guess I sort of regret that.
(!!!) Let us say it loud once again. WANKER!
> about a breakup, that's gay as fuck.
> Be my gf Tunisia grill pls?
> tits or GTFO

What. Was. That?! Let us read the thread again and again. I'm starting to laugh so loud that Mina birds are scared this moment.

Let us finish this with the obvious tip. 'Habibi' and 'my friend' are the most usable words to refer to a strange man and woman (whom you don't know). Habibi bring me a cup of tea. My friend give way please. We are much more unofficial here in eastern world and I like it. :) Let us read this thread more and more again with knowing of this facts and enjoy being such an infantine morons. Look at you! Shame on you, overexcited teenage losers.

>Seychelles calling someone else a shithole