Does anyone actually like this...

Does anyone actually like this? i watched the first couple episodes but it seems like they are just average republicans pretending to be le edgy alternate people just because they make jew jokes. does it get better or whats the hype about

Never trust a jew and on that note dont trust the alt right who is filled with them. Its controlled opposition

I listen to every episode. Hilarious show. Don't start at the beginning, start somewhere in the middle.

Fash the Nation is also great

oy vey my asthma

I don't got time for that I just watch the merchant minute.

kind of what im thinking
will do

> they are just average republicans
If you think the TRS goys sound just like Limbaugh or Hannity, you need to have your ears examined.

the right stuff blog is jews?

Great podcast imo

as war die nsdap huh? retarded kraut!

I've listened to every episode. I think they are funny as hell. Fash the nation and radio free skyrim are good as well.

Great podcast.
Radio free skyrim and nationalist review are also good.

How is radio free skyrim? Is it pretty much just one long europa report of swedes lamenting the fact that their country is being invaded? Is Loritz on that show, btw? He's funny as fuck on the deathcamp segment

I enjoy it for what it is, just Lolbertarians larping as NatSoc. Really enjoy Fash The Nation though.

Shame Fash Britannia was a bit shit, although I like Cathy Princess. Met her at the Traditional Britain conference.

Get back to your war guilt. Remember how naughty you were and how badly you were beaten. Also, please learn to score goals against Poland.

They are pretty much all former libertarianfags and still have leanings in that direction, so don't expect any NatSoc larping.
But it's an awesome show son, been on TRS almost from the beginning.

I always thought it was a bit ironic that the host of the british nationalist podcast was a lithuanian immigrant.

Why did they shut it down?

I think someone got threatened

Indeed. British Nationalism is so completely devoid of anyone with any fucking agency that we rely on immigrant women.

One of the co-hosts got doxed by a Muslim and received death threats.

test test