Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end...

Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end. How can you even respect yourself as a god damn righteous human being if you partake in this kind of disgusting habit? I mean seriously guys, ketchup is fucking disgusting when it's cold. It's all goopy, and according to my gay friend, has the consistency of semen. So, the only logical conclusion from this is that anyone who stores ketchup in their refrigerator is a cocksucking faggot. If I were the dictator of this Island, I would permanently ban the storage of ketchup in fridges, and all who disobey be punished by death. Ketchup not only take up a ridiculous amount of space in the fridge, but it also simply doesn't belong there. If you put ketchup in the fridge, do the whole world a favor and just fucking kill yourself. I mean, seriously,what kind of dimwit actually puts ketchup in the fridge? This is a degree of faggotry that mankind has never been subjected to before. Fucking demi-trisexual pancakes have nothing on this shit. If you don't store Ketchup in the fridge, you can store all other kind of things like butter and the like that belong there. I've put several dozen hours of research into this, utilizing the local university research labs, and the results were that ketchup is best stored outside of a fridge. Fuck, even the Jews knew better than to store ketchup in the godamn fridge. And besides, if you have to put ketchup in the fridge, you obviously don't use it enough, so therefore you don't like it. Why even fucking buy it in the first place, you dumb fucktards? Don't do it, guys, don't put ketchup in the fridge.

how about you take this argument to

wew

t. Mustard

OP put it in there himself

WEWLAD

Stop sliding threads with your bullshit mustard issues. I'm fucking sick of it.

>according to my gay friend
0/10 cmon man we know it's you

Fuck people who put ketchup in the fridge. This shit annoys me to no end. How can you even respect yourself as a god damn righteous human being if you partake in this kind of disgusting habit? I mean seriously guys, ketchup is fucking disgusting when it's cold. It's all goopy, and according to my gay friend, has the consistency of semen. So, the only logical conclusion from this is that anyone who stores ketchup in their refrigerator is a cocksucking faggot. If I were the dictator of this Island, I would permanently ban the storage of ketchup in fridges, and all who disobey be punished by death. Ketchup not only take up a ridiculous amount of space in the fridge, but it also simply doesn't belong there. If you put ketchup in the fridge, do the whole world a favor and just fucking kill yourself. I mean, seriously,what kind of dimwit actually puts ketchup in the fridge? This is a degree of faggotry that mankind has never been subjected to before. Fucking demi-trisexual pancakes have nothing on this shit. If you don't store Ketchup in the fridge, you can store all other kind of things like butter and the like that belong there. I've put several dozen hours of research into this, utilizing the local university research labs, and the results were that ketchup is best stored outside of a fridge. Fuck, even the Jews knew better than to store ketchup in the godamn fridge. And besides, if you have to put ketchup in the fridge, you obviously don't use it enough, so therefore you don't like it. Why even fucking buy it in the first place, you dumb fucktards? Don't do it, guys, don't put ketchup in the fridge.

they sell 1.3kg bottles of ketchup???

> 1 post by this ID
JIDF SHILL!

Ketchup is a Jewish Conspiracy.

The term refrigerate after opening is an instruction on commercial preserved food products to cool the container after it has been opened and the contents exposed to open air.

except butter. butter belongs out of the fridge.

wow i hate mustard now!!!

I remember the day I realized ketchup always tasted better at a restaurant because it wasn't cold

truly life changing

I store in the refrigerator so it doesn't spoil and microwave it before using

Warm ketchup is disgusting, and is actually closer to the consistency of semen than cold ketchup, you cum-guzzling dick dumpster.

Also, quit sliding faggot.

>not putting your ketchup in the fridge

SAGE

(((KETCHUP)))

too late, OP. doesn't need too much space though.

>and according to my gay friend, has the consistency of semen.
You didn't have to shitpost that entire wall of text to come out of the closet, user. It's okay if you're gay, your family will still love you.

Topkek my man

Complaining about cold ketchup. Yet, only children eat that garbage. You disgust me.

>doesn't put his ketchup in the fridge
>has an intact family

pick one.

FUCKING KETCHUP >POL