CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464736467479.webm
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/16/meryl-streep-join-michelle-obama-trip-morocco-paid-300k-taxpayer-money/
primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/embed/InKKQHU4ldk
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rcrn8Gng9NY
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/reddit-adjust-algorithm-punish-trump-suporters-following-orlando-shootings/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464736467479.webm

Trump is going to win.

Have you guys seen my new meme? It's called *le awoo face* and it's the catgirl who supports Trump. It's funny because it's a chinese cartoon character, but it also supports a real world candidate. What a twist! What do you think of *le awoo face*?

We have the best awooposters! We love our awooposters!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

AWOOVEMENT

Sup Forums EXPOSED!

You're an exciting new shitposter.

Reminder if shill arent quitting and getting real job tommorow morning they are the scums on earth

I love this webm

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/16/meryl-streep-join-michelle-obama-trip-morocco-paid-300k-taxpayer-money/

>Wasting the taxpayer's money on useles shit.

>GOPcucks think they can survive 4 years of Hillary

Who here is getting /comfy/ for the riots tonight in Texas?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

BARRY, YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT THIS SHIT SHORT AND SWEET...BUT NOW YOU'RE RAMBLING

CAN THIS SHOESHINE BOY DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

HE ISN'T EVEN FIT TO SHINE SHOES, NOW THAT I THINK OF IT

Today is Trump general's one year anniversary

Rally ETA = 3h 5m
youtube.com/embed/InKKQHU4ldk

How long until then?

Can Reince Prius get the crybaby Republicans to fall in line? Not those lost cause Bushes of course but the smaller crybaby crowd.

Trumpers Are All Disgusting Wagecucks

Where were you when it was revealed that all Trump supporters have jobs? I was on /trumpgen/ and they started talking about their jobs and how much they make. Disgusting. Some even shared info on how to fix their automobiles(or "auto" like they're called in Finland). I don't know if I can support him anymore, knowing that his supporters all have private property. I bet all of you have to wake up at 7AM to go to your places of employment, just to slave away for a few dollars an hour. I would kill myself if I had to do that. Most of you have never been unemployed for a single day.

>E11tr16o
remember to make use of the exciting (((filter))) option to ignore shills effectively.

>it's the awoo hating fin shitposter again

How accurate is this usually?

Not only that, people getting paid to enter fake online reviews are getting charged with fraud. Shilling is exactly the same thing.

These dumb kids are getting criminal records.

What's a good /comfy/ drink for a hot summer night of post Trump rally chimpouts?

Swiss Miss just doesn't seem right

Obama on TV again talking about takin our guns away

>trump loses
>still get my autism bux

Reminder your people belong in ovens

Anybody else going to the Phoenix rally this Saturday? Trump's doing another rally in Vegas that same morning. Fucking high energy alpha.

I painted this last night.

WE'RE GETTIN' COMFY FOR THE RALLIES SATURDAY IN VEGAS AND PHOENIX, SENPAI

>The Don returns to Arizona
>where Soros puppets chained themselves to vehicles and blocked roads

LET THE HISSY FITS AND TACO TANTRUMS BEGIN AGAIN

Noice.

This.

Shillary might try to cut it to appease the illegals and niggers, though, you know, cause FUCK RACIST WHYTE PEOPLE.

It has been correct every time since it's inception.

Honestly any other republican would've murdered Hillary "what dead children?" Clinton, but you morons chose your candidate on fucking meme value.

Have fun with 4 more years of she-Obama lmao.

Congrats Tones.

Should I go to the Dallas rally lads? I already went to the fort Worth rally a couple months ago which was the best rally he's had yet so I don't wanna be disappointed.

Does anyone have more links like these?

onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/81432178/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

I'm trying to calculate how many millions (if not billions) have been spent on shills so far, in attempt to beat Trump.

THE FIRE RISES
youtube.com/watch?v=rcrn8Gng9NY

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/16/reddit-adjust-algorithm-punish-trump-suporters-following-orlando-shootings/

Reddit has announced a change to its algorithm on /r/all, the page that is meant to rank the most popular posts trending across the site’s user-run communities. According to Reddit, the algorithm will be changed to promote more “diversity” on the subreddit.

The change is an explicit response to the Islamic terrorist attacks in Orlando, Florida. In their aftermath, /r/all was dominated by posts from /r/The_Donald, the primary community for Trump supporters on the site.

/r/all collects and ranks posts on Reddit according to how many “upvotes” they receive from users. A post typically requires several thousand upvotes to reach the front page of the site.

In the aftermath of the Orlando shootings, mass censorship on /r/News, Reddit’s main forum for discussing breaking news, led to a massive user exodus to /r/The_Donald, a community known for its commitment to free speech. According to The Daily Beast, more than 11,712 subscribed to the Trump-supporting subreddit on Sunday alone, making it the most successful day in the community’s relatively short history.

As concerns about censorship mounted, users began to use /r/The_Donald as their primary source of news about the shootings. At one point, 18 of the 25 highest-rated posts on /r/all were from /r/The_Donald.

Posts from /r/undelete and /r/uncensorednews, communities set up by Reddit users who were concerned by growing censorship on the rest of the site, also reached the front page of /r/all in the aftermath of the shootings.

Last time it was way out in Fountain Hills. Really easy to block access from the valley. This time it's right in the middle of niggerbean central. I'm looking forward to it.

Is the pendulum swinging back to the Right yet, or do we still have some Leftward motion to go?

It's true. I'm a black Trump supporter who is going to a $28/hr job tonight.

I'm going to be enjoying a nice red, desu.

No. We don't want a selfish manchild at the rally.

3 burgers, 2 fries and 37 sesame seeds.

You should be @ the venue already if you were planning to attend

I've already been to two, don't let the God Emperor down!

That's what they do. If you fight back they call you sjw's or just as bad as them. This silences you and all opposition in fear of being labeled. Don't fall for it. You can see this blatantly with the finn calling this place a safe space.

As well as reddit against The_Donald.

Trump sure is killing it in the polls. Oh wait, he's not. Better get ready for President Clinton, drumpfkins.

You guys, we can't let one bad week bring us down. We've been doing great up until this point. Keep meme-ing.

TWO NEW RALLIES ADDED!

HIGH ENERGY SATURDAY!

>tfw not white
>tfw keeping my bux
>still voting for trump
>still getting my bux regardless
>mfw

I checked r/all a few days ago when Sup Forums was talking about it.

Mostly 10 of 25 posts were from r/the_donald

Now it's one, only one. Supposedly they are being "brigaded".

>Finnfag is an /r9k/ shitposter favoring Democrats just because of muh autismbux

Who would've thought?

Try a Rusty Nail. It's an easy cocktail: half Drambuie, half Scotch. The taste is sweet like honey, and it's easy on your stomach even if you're a lightweight drinker, even though the alcohol content is 40%. With a few ice cubes, it's an extremely pleasant summer drink.

GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, WASTATEFAG!

NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!

A PLEASURE AS ALWAYS, CAPSANON.

>1 post

None of these subreddits have any great level of trust or love for the owners and administrators of Reddit. And it turns out the owners and administrators don’t have any great love for them either. After /r/the_Donald’s domination of the frontpage, Reddit CEO Steve Huffman announced the site would introduce changes to ensure more “diversity” on /r/all.

In an announcement entitled “Let’s Talk About Orlando,” Huffman began by denying that any censorship had occurred in the wake of the Orlando shootings, despite swathes of deleted comments recorded by users and archiving sites. Huffman said it was standard behaviour for Reddit mods to remove “duplicate posts” and posts with “speculative”

He also announced that the /r/news moderator who told a user to kill themselves after receiving criticism for his heavy-handed moderation had been removed from the team.

After the attempts to placate critics were over, Huffman went on to outline changes that would turn the previously user-driven algorithm on /r/all into something that will likely make it much harder for Trump’s army of Reddittors to use their size and popularity on the site to dominate the frontpage.

Once he started pandering to faggots, niggers, and spic he lost

Now it's two

They've been on the schedule for 48 hours or so

Who else /LasVegasRally/ here?

I cannot wait

There arent going to be riots, Texas Mexicans arent like California Mexicans and black people arent gonna miss Game 6 of the NBA finals for this.

Plus our cops hate minorities.

Is it more trunp whining and guns or just guns.

yeah im having to say some slight shit about hillary too so i dont get called a shill but i think im doing ok

>national polls

fuck off retard, these are literally irrelevant

link

Awesome, can't wait. Got the day off so I'll be able to watch the whole thing this time.

It's cancer from weeaboo losers who need to leave their mothers house and get a job.

Fuck how do I delete posts?

You could also swap the Drambuie with some Amaretto...think those are called 'Godfathers'

Billionaires are paying illegal immigrant protesters to attack Americans, why havent they been arrested for this?

>We are working on a change to the r/all algorithm to promote more diversity in the feed, which will help provide more variety of viewpoints and prevent vote manipulation.

Details about the algorithm changes have yet to be released, but they will almost certainly make it harder for posts on Reddit to rise to the top of /r/all based on popularity alone.

Earlier today, Huffman clarified in an announcement that the algorithm change was not intended to target Trump supporters, instead saying that the changes were being introduced to prevent “any one community” from dominating the listings. But given that the change was announced as a direct response to the Orlando Shootings, during which /r/The_Donald dominated the listings, many Redditors aren’t buying it — including the founder of /r/The_Donald, who claims he was told by an admin that the change was specifically intended to curtail them.

Speaking to Breitbart Tech, /r/The_Donald founder “CisWhiteMaelstrom,” who now goes by the name Dylan-W on Reddit, said that admins confirmed to him privately that the algorithm change was because of the popularity of his subreddit. Furthermore, he claimed that the admin was extremely upset by /r/The_Donald’s success.

“I actually had an admin [confirm] this over Skype” said CisWhiteMaelstrom. “The admin I spoke to sounded extremely emotional and downright unstable. It was honestly a bit uncomfortable just to be talking to someone who was in such a bizarre state of mind.”

“These site owners are afraid of running a site where people say things that will make them look bad. It needs to be a commitment to the userbase and an understanding of who uses their site. The_Donald absolutely not reddit’s base by any measure, but most users do feel repressed or censored in some way and it’s got a lot to do with the admins feeling embarrassed by them.”

he wants to take your guns away before he starts importing even more muslims. Remember, you are not allowed to critisize a pedophile and warmonger. The future doesn't belong to those who talk bad about the prophet mohammed.

I want to go to the Vegas rally :(

sorry, you can't

And they still hate him. Face it, Trump is a failure. The funny thing is, all of you morons will shitposting for him till the bitter end. Sad!

ayyyy

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH He's actually coming to Arizona again! I wonder if the heat will make people crazy.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

This isn't me, it's another finnfag

HOLY SHIT DUDE ON FOX GOING IN ON OBAMA SO HARD.

wew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

>yeah im having to say some slight shit about hillary too so i dont get called a shill but i think im doing ok

>Hate it when you type into the wrong window...

>He also announced that the /r/news moderator who told a user to kill themselves after receiving criticism for his heavy-handed moderation had been removed from the team.
>told a user to kill themselves
my sides, do they have literal 12yo as mods on plebbit?

>same id

The latest Rasmunssen poll that has Clinton +5. Here is the highlights from Rasmussen own explanation [1]:

> A new national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Clinton with 44% support to Trump’s 39%.

Exactly as you say

> Fourteen percent (14%) still prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) remain undecided.

The undecided alone can flip these numbers, not to say the "other candidate" voters

> Clinton moved to a 42% to 38% lead last week after wrapping up her party’s nomination by winning the California Democratic primary. The two had been in a virtual tie prior to that.

4% boost, probably from the Sanders voters

> Trump’s support has remained frozen around the 40% mark in surveys since late April.

Not bad, considering he is still weathering the whole la Raza judge controversy

> Among voters who consider the mass murders in Orlando, Florida this past weekend primarily a terrorist attack, Trump leads Clinton 64% to 16%.
> Clinton posts an 83% to four percent (4%) lead among those who see the killings as chiefly a gun control issue.

Now these two factors explain why people are focusing so hard on terrorism vs. homophobia. It can flip the election

> The former secretary of State now earns the support of 83% of her fellow Democrats, while Trump has the backing of 73% of Republicans.
> That’s a 10-point jump in Democratic support for Clinton from last week. Trump’s GOP support has not changed.

Again, confirming that the jump for Clinton in the polls come from Sanders camp, it is the clinching nomination boost and also the Obama endorsement boost.

Trump still have a lot of room for grow among the republicans, let's see how future endorsements plays out.

Also, with 3% error margin the result on this poll is a virtual tie, proper charts will come later.

[1] rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

He could have won with the white vote alone but he started promising to help worthless niggers and the spics who attack whites in the street.
Did his white voter base drop him after the nigger crime stats tweet? Now that he has shown his true colors he has been dropped

>national polls

lol

Anyone got that anti trump ad with the cuts to hitlers speaches?

>Obama: Families "don't care about politics and neither do I"

What did he mean by this?