Fuck this whore, i hate her so much

fuck this whore, i hate her so much

i just want her to show her hairy jewy pusy lips!

the show goes from "hey gang lets get out of this one!" to "i cause literally every single problem myself"

i honestly cant watch it anymore because of v/kev story arc. are we supposed to feel bad for veronica? shes a terrible mother and even jokes about how much she hates her own kids yet the show is still trying to take her side. or not, i cant even tell what it wants to say anymore

Yeah I thought it was weird how badly they both wanted kids, and then V gets upset when Kev dedicates all of his time to them.

I guess it's just to show how badly they planned life with children.

Thank you OP. Whenever I read reviews of this show everyone in the comments will defend Fiona and Debbie for their retarded choices throughout the show.
also this. I'm halfway through season 6 and I'm just incredibly bored, and don't want to continue watching.

Best girl

>Fiona and Debbie for their retarded choices throughout the show
Fucking this
Stupid bitch gets a good job and steadily fucks her way through her bosses' family
Lip just fucking doesn't wanna goto college
Ian randomly decides to leave the army and become a druggy bartender at a gay bar
They're all just shitty people who make shitty decisions

>Tfw they sent Jimmy away for the second tims

Why? Why do this to based Jimmy?
He'll be back before it's over r..right? ;_;

Oh, and the little red head whore trying to fuck people at 13
Fuck

Fuck her. She tried to steal the Alibi from Kev.

>Send Jimmy away for being dangerous
>The same guy that saved Monica from bleeding out and stopped Grammy G from shooting Shiela without hesitation
>She gets justified about him lying when the character would never have done it in that instance, just a forced move by the writers
>Jimmy leaves, she gets with Sean
>While knowing hes a heroin addict
>After almost killing her baby brother with drugs

Was this the worst bit of writing in the entire show? Why villainize Jimmy for a literal crackhead romance?

Who was in the wrong here?

Ian is bipolar so I think it's excusable although a little much, Debbie is used to everyone having sex and just wants to be grown up/desired I think it's understandable. Fiona is trash and Lip just had bad interactions with teachers.

The writers

I have grown to hate every single character in this show except Kev. He's the only one who is still funny and not an absolute fucking moron that ruins his own life.

Would you service her feet?

no

yes

Fucking shot themselves in the foot by ditching Jimmy. Way better with him

im so horny of course

How can anyone watch this past season 3? It's fucking boring and repetitive