These Economies Are Getting More Miserable This Year

If your country is listed here, I have news for you.

source: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-03/these-countries-are-getting-more-miserable-this-year

Phew

I am a Greek.

>the shittiest president in the history of Mexico turned out to be our saviour

wow really makes me think

>These Economies Are Getting More Miserable This Year.
not me

>Venezuela
I don't know how they calculated these numbers, but Venezuela's 2017 projected misery index is over 15 times the amount of South Africa's.
Goddamn.

fuuuuck

What was shitty about him and who is projected to win?

Sheeeeeeeeeit

Wait, didn't you had a Mexican flag earlier on?

>printing money without backup does not generate inflation, I mean just look at the US and the federal reserve, lmao, keynes ftw
t. former Economy Ministry of Argentina

Yes, I was on vacations.

B-BUT IF I PRONT MORE MONEY WONT THAT MEAN WE BECOME RICHER??

yes, friend
we can also give welfare to unemployed people and mark them as actually employed, since they're receiving money at the end of the month!
but how are we going to cover that extra big cost?
we'll of course forget to update the taxes on wage, and with the current inflation and salary growth, more and more middle class people will end up paying 35% of their wage, that used to be just for rich people
that won't cover ALL the extra expenditure, but who needs to balance budgets? a little deficit is probably even good!
brilliant mr. minister!

So you had been shitposting with my flag all along, you motherfucker.

>improved again
Thank you based Duterte

>improve
when you're at the lowest, there's nowhere to go but up m8

>mfw

>White majority countries getting more miserable every year
mfw

the only white majority country in that list is Ukraine

Is Brazil a world power yet?

>jewberg

you improved bro im packing my things and coming to chile,lets hope i can get a qt chilean girl

wow almost half 2016

>Inflation+unemployement now determine misery

Why do I even care

>Phew
>saviour

>The misery also has deepened in Mexico, according to the index. After finishing 2016 at No. 38, it's slated to rise to 31st place as inflation balloons to a forecast of 5 percent in 2017 from an average 2.8 percent last year
???

>serbians and italians are not white but ukranians are

finally we can be number 1 at something

You get the silver medal if you count Venezuela

>3. Argentina
>6. Spain
kek

>no 55
Of fugg

where's the UK

Just wait till next year

they said that last year, they said the economy would fall off a cliff right after we voted to leave never mind actually leaving

It says miserable economies though, not misery as in their population's well-being.

You are shitter than Mexico, how that makes you feel?

Meme index

>135 ARS for a mcmeal

Holy shit, this is more than double I spent there in 2012

I don't even care who's "better" than us, I just hope for the economy to get back on its rails and thrive as a normal one, which I'm sure is not going to happen any time soon.

lmao cebollitaaa

bump

>What's so shitty about him
Pretty much everything.
He is around as corrupt as his predecessors but the guy is pretty dumb and is an obvious puppet to economic and political powers.
Can't speak English, hasn't read a book, can't make two sentence right, can't.put on his socks correctly , ffs he makes G.W bush junior look like a respectable president.

His blatant incompetence makes all the rest even more intolerable, he covered up a bunch of scandals, from the governor of Veracruz switching cancer drugs for ill kids with destillated water to steal the social security money (it looks like an Austin power villain bout but it's sadly true) to local policemen kidnapping and killing dozens of students in Guerrero.
The insecurity is getting worse nearly everywhere and even if the economy is still relatively robust, the inequalities are getting worse by the day. He kept implementing a defunding agenda for public services and privatizing big blocks of our economy to benefit his tycoon friends/masters.
He's a shitty version of Medvedev

B-but he is handsome...

That's why all the Low IQ females (and some faggots) vote for him.