Darth Vader, I'm Jedi Council

Darth Vader, I'm Jedi Council

LIAR

Padme didn't get to bring friends.

LIYAH

ALLEGIANCE IS FOR YOU, FOR THE BIG GUYS

Well, now this is just awkward.

If I cut those legs off will you die?

Was having the lower ground a part of your plan?

Just realized Vader is the original big guy masketta man.

Nolan confirmed a hack yet again.

THE IMPERIAL CODES I JUST FILED WITH THE ORBITAL STATION LIST ME, MY CLONES, SENATOR AMIDALLA HERE, BUT ONLY ONE, OF YOU!

FIRST ONE TO TLAK GETS TO STAY ON MY LAMBDA CLASS SHUTTLE!

WHO PAYED YOU TO TURN AGAINST THE REPUBLIC!

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A TRAITOR!

perhaps he's wondering why someone would not kill a man after cutting his arm and legs off beside a river of lava

WELL, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT YOUR LEGS CUT OFF! NOW, WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTERPLAN?

BLOWING THIS PLANET. WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Darth Bane?

The flight plan of the plane is a pathway to many big guys some consider to be... for you.

UH, YOU DON'T GET TO BRING SAND

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A STORM TROOPER

thank you I was waiting for this

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Ra's Al Ghul?
It's a League of Shadows legend....Ra's Al Ghul was a master so powerful and so wise, he could use the the shadows to influence the politics of a city to create... fear. He had such a knowledge of the shadows, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from being seen. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his former apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice beat him up and left him on a crashing monorail. Ironic. He could save others from being seen...but not himself."

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE BIG GUYS, NOT JOIN THEM!

wew