YLYL WOMEN DRAFT EDITION

Can we get another YLYL women draft edition?

These are cracking me up

Long story short:

>Feminists want equality
>Wymyn are as strong as men
>Senate passes bill requiring women to register for draft
>WE ARENT AS STRONG!
>THIS ISN'T FAIR!
>WE DIDN'T WANT THIS!
>ABOLISH THE DRAFT!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States#Post-1980_draft_registration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek
keep posting
I hope the shit gets signed

I'll keep dumping some OC

more

Welp, There goes my sides.

I really wouldn't care if women were exempt from draft registration, but the fact that men who don't, can't receive certain government benefits. That should go away or add women to the list.

I'm enlisted, so none of this applies to me, but I still care that an 18yr old man can't get benefits for college or hold a federal job unless he registers.

It's absurd. Either you fight for equality, and you take everything that comes along with it, or shut the fuck up. That's just my opinion on it

>HOL UP HOL UP
>WUT U B SAYIN IS
>WE WUZ DRAFT?

hopefully they will get treated the same in every respect regarding government job requirements and benefits.

If anybody else can get some dumped, that would be good too

I'd protect my woman, but everyone else is expendable.

Better you than me.

Kek

But she will sit on her fat dumb nigger ass and collect welfare and food stamps for life.

>James Russeler

Subtle

God damn I've been waiting for this for years
> We want equality!
> Not that much equality!

>Apply
Kek

Try register you dumb bitch.

It's fucking great. They are completely flipping, they ALL resort to saying how women really aren't as strong as men

That is some high level MGTOW bullshit. This women is right, she is not an idiotic feminist.

Some good shit in this thread y'all

We're complacent with being drafted? This fucking twat.

>Minister of gender equality

Checkmate atheists indeed

>this thread

o im laffin

The wait is finally fucking OVER .
GOD DAMN I'M SO HAPPY I GOT. A FUCKING BONER AND NOW IM GONNA JACK IT TO EQUALITY AND FEMINIST MOVEMENT WITH MY PRIVILEGED COCK.

Truly poetry. Don't know if it's lord kek, or his meme magic but it's beautiful.

Heaven help me

You know only 1/50 women will actually get drafted if this goes through, right?

I don't think I know a single woman of my age/generation who doesn't take some kind of medication for some kind of """mental illness""" (Not saying mental illness isn't real, but you catch my drift) and I can guarantee the ones that I don't know that aren't on medication will gladly lie about it in order to dodge the draft. You know the doctors will allow it.

holy shit. I wonder if that will work.

She is an idiot
Look at OP

I'm laughing my ass off right. Best part is, Feminazis can't openly dispute thus without admitting to being giant hypocrites. We already know they're hypocrites but they refuse to admit it.

Haha haha fuck women. What in the fuck do I do now lads? Marry my hand?

>I want to stand up for my pussy

Be honest, does her pussy have any value Sup Forums?

Only if she plans on having kids. But she is not a strong person, she shouldn't breed. Therefore she is actually worthless.

>tfw a cripple
>tfw a manlet
>tfw I don't have to sign up for a draft
>tfw women wouldn't even give me the time of the day, and now they're going to be going to war next time we have a big blowout
Feels good. Good thing nobody is advocating equality for cripples.

>good thing I'm agender
>mfw the federal government doesn't care about her special snowflake status
>mfw some DI completely crushes her snowflake spirit

Like three nickels and a ball of lint.

It's possible, But the liberals already got gays to enter the military, they were two steps ahead of themselves, they got so much equality, there's nowhere to hide.

They're going pretty deep to show how inadequate women really are

>Congress
I thought it was the senate?

Sorry, I can't into American politics beyond shitting up abortion threads.

Cripples > women.

>Heritage Action
Certainly she is not a feminist.

I know she is not a feminist just by looking at her hair.

Lots of courageous MGTOW boys giving some "bantz" and "lessons" to white conservative women. You need balls to do that.

> Hillary supports this shit
Kek she's sinking her shit, has trump said anything about this?

I don't think women should be in the military at all, ther're not fighters. During a real war though they could work the factories to support the troops. I would support a draft that forced something like this. All people should do their part doing a war, but let them work to their own strengths

tfw trolling IRL, not to mention, that daily show nigger predicted the exact opposite would happen

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

>So hold up for a second oh mah gash...
>So you're sayin...
>we gotta go to the draft!? oh em gee!

>ask for more equality
>get more equality
>complain about to much equality
you simply cannot make this shit up

Liberal cumshitters pushed hard for tarnnies to be allowed to serve openly. They made their bed, now they lie on it.

It's so sickeningly sweet. I love it. Delicious.

But you can predict it with astonishing accuracy.

Fucking hell she doesn't half ramble on about a load of bullshit.

what about the ones who get dx'ed with mental illness despite not having anything remotely resembling such.

She's not, I felt bad after ripping into her. She actually told me womens place is being homemakers. So I let her off easy

>Good thing nobody is advocating equality for cripples
There's still time

Congress encompasses the Senate and the House of Representatives.

The Senate is half of congress.

She is right, you fucking soft pussy. You ARE supposed to protect women.

There's no hope

Congress is comprised of both the Senate and the House of Representatives. It's a bicameral legislature (two houses).

>brazilian white knight cuck crying "hurr mgtow beta virgin"

You don't fool anyone retard, gb2leddit

They don't want to be equal they want special treatment. Sorry ladies but this is the equality you asked for.

Though she is retarded, she makes a good point:
Would you want her covering your ass in combat?

I mean, I guess they can do support positions, but if women are forced into combat, it'll be a disaster.

I agree, but the humor is in the fact they've been pushing to get here for the past 100 years, now they realized what they've done

Actually that's the bit that had my flying into a rage. God I wanna tell her off so bad

People know that registering for the draft isn't the same as being able to be drafted right? The US cannot draft unless they pass legislation reinstating the draft.

No fucking shit, retard.

Women have been campaigning and protesting and complaining for decades that they DONT WANT that protection anymore, though. They want to be EQUAL.

That's what this is becoming. Women are finally figuring out equality means they don't get advantages.

Lost, thanks James.

yet we keep doing it
>Circle jerking is fun for the whole family
its fucking true

>poo in loo trying to make someone like him

This is pretty great tbqh fampai. Reaping the rewards of their ideology. They should be happy.

You havent already? Its weird wearing 2 rings on my left hand... and it rubs wrong.

This is pure gold!

Women confirmed for retards

They will be begging to be back in the kitchen in 50 years

>Brazil
(you)

Praise Kek and blessed be his prophet Trump (Memes be upon him)

>they don't let people with mental illness enter the military
Then why let women in?

he is based to be desu

It's endless. I just hope it starts trending so I can get more

>Is an activist
>WAAAAAAAAAH NIGGER ON WELFARE

Seems like you are just implying things because Jamal fucked your wife. You need to get out your rage on blacks man.

You're supposed to protect the mother of your children, and only because she's supposed to wipe their asses and whatever until they reach adolescence and the father takes over with actual "parenting."

>In practice, no one has been prosecuted for failure to comply with draft registration since 1986

>Command Sergeant Major Jeff Mellinger, believed to be the last drafted enlisted ranked soldier still on active duty, retired in 2011

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States#Post-1980_draft_registration

No one is getting conscripted. This is a storm in a teacup. Don't want to register? Fucking don't. They won't do shit...

Don't bother with this shill friend, this is a butthurt roastie

>poo in LOO amirite now I'm one of you

Anyone even remotely familiar with Sup Forums can tell you're a white knight.

Either they get full equality, or they're stripped of being able to make decisions.

I feel bad for all the women who were content to cook and clean for 3 hours a day and let their men work for them.

Some really loud bitches fucked it all up for them.

Everyone knows that. But no one wants women to be a part of combat units at all, which is what this implies will happens (90% won't be drafted because they're physically unable). It's great hearing them admit it though.

Yeah, sure, we had a kek, but no alpha seriously supports the idea of a stupid cunt on the frontline.

Fuck off with your meme.

>No one is getting conscripted. This is a storm in a teacup. Don't want to register? Fucking don't. They won't do shit...
You do have to register for loads of things including social security.

Social security is a kike scam tho.

>mfw this whole thread

lost

AYO HOL UP, IM FINNA SAY MEN SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT EQUALITY KNOW UM SAYIN?

WAT THE FUK, HOW COME I HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THE DRAFT LIKE MEN? THIS IS SUM BULLLSSSSSSHIT

Amen.

""""""activist"""""""""

None of those women know that though, either way, they could still be drafted to fill up secondary and support units, even having them push paper carts in the Pentagon would free up personnel