Why does everyone on this board have the exact same taste?

Why does everyone on this board have the exact same taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DfiyXbUHVc
youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JWLgwB0inHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e7K6Hx_rY
youtube.com/watch?v=ByGLHhJa9NE
youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
youtube.com/watch?v=923uTY2q71I
youtube.com/watch?v=_IIkGeUF9pg
youtube.com/watch?v=x-OzspEcQG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, brother, Join us and take the mellowpill

Gus dapperton
youtube.com/watch?v=2DfiyXbUHVc

youtube.com/watch?v=QrVl7mgVSg0

Boy pablo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ

youtube.com/watch?v=JWLgwB0inHA

Rex Orange County
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e7K6Hx_rY

youtube.com/watch?v=ByGLHhJa9NE

(Bottom Row) Clairo
youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw

Zach Villere/Froyo ma
youtube.com/watch?v=923uTY2q71I

youtube.com/watch?v=_IIkGeUF9pg

Steve lacy member of the internet
youtube.com/watch?v=x-OzspEcQG8

How do you feel about Grimes :3

A little thing called groupthink is at play. Most likely it’s because of a vocal minority of fantano-fags influencing everyone else with the same kind of confirmation bias they’re accepting themselves. Throw in a bit of elitism & gate-keeping and voila you got Sup Forums.

litrally half the board is just arguing over what is soy or not. most of what is generally accepteed as Sup Forumscore is barely talked about on her now

I don't.

>Why do people like popular artists
Gee I don't know fuckwad

not true, by the way

if you think this entire board has the same taste post a song you think the entire board will like

Sup Forumscore was made for a reason you dolt

ugly cat

Is that cat Ron Pearlman?

Hello Reddít

memes

>commenting on cats appearance is now "reddit"
Youre trying too hard user

holy shit if this languid trash is what's making waves, the amateur shit I'm recording is going to turn me into a superstar.

there's literally no reason to not to

>super easy to make
>exploding in popularity
>great with arthoes

why are normies dickriding this shit so hard??

like yeah its enjoyable, but not great, idk

(a-am i a bad person for somewhat enjoying some of this?)

It's called aggregation

Here's an explanation I made a while ago.
To answer the OP fully, I think it's because of the stagnancy of the Sup Forumscore albums themselves. Many of them constantly get shilled here with very few threads that bring a novel perspective on these albums, which makes them utterly tedious. I think that Sup Forums should have some official nomination to elect new albums that either have received huge critical acclaim, are underrated gems hidden by the fabric of time, and/or albums hated before by both fanatics and music critics that soon garnered critical acclaim due to a change in perspective. That way, we'll have some fresher albums/songs/music to discover and discuss. Also, elitism needs to be toned down seriously, especially with the influx of invasions from other boards recently, and the insipid shit-posts derailing threads.

Shillcore?

Sup Forumstants fear being "uncool", and so kowtow easily to group consensus. Once brought into the fold they will then think that they actually like shoegaze or videowave or whatever memecore genre is popular at the moment and bully others into agreeing with them. Thus, the cycle continues.

It's basically hipsters giving each other stockholm syndrome to a groupmind with really bad taste in music